ADMIN NOTICE:
Please ensure the title / subject of your advert is clear and descriptive. e.g. You can say "1997 Opel Vectra station-wagon for sale", but not "Car for sale". "Five bedroomed house for rent in Kabulonga, Lusaka" but not "House for rent". You are encouraged to put as much information as possible in the full text of the advert (contact details, prices, pictures, detailed description, etc).

FARM FOR SALE IN CHOMA

Legal, Accounting, Hiring, Installations, etc.

FARM FOR SALE IN CHOMA

Postby ALEX » 27th August 2015, 16:29

Dear Zambia,

I have a property for sale in Choma, Zambia with the following specifications:

- 800 HECTARES
- BIG DAM
- 3 BEDROOMED ELECTRIFIED HOUSE
- CLEAN TITLE
- 7KM FROM CHOMA CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT
- TELEPHONE/MOBILE NETWORKS

Asking Price K4,000 Per Hectare Negotiable

Kindly revert to me if interested.

Thanks

Alex
+260977781235
ALEX

Re: FARM FOR SALE IN CHOMA

Postby Charles of Lusaka » 27th August 2015, 17:32

Your farm sir, has everything I'm looking for, including the right price, except for one thing. That clean title thing. I always go for the dirty titles because I know I can get a bargain on those. This clean title thing is not going to work for me. Anyway it was nice knowing you sir. And good luck.
Charles of Lusaka

Postby Bargain hunter » 27th August 2015, 18:43

Over priced. You will never sell at that price.
Bargain hunter

Postby down and out and nosy » 27th August 2015, 20:04

I'm not looking to buy a farm for many many reason, not least of which is the fact that I don't even have K4,000 to buy even one of them hectors. However, that does not stop me from being nosy. So here is my question. When you say K4,000/hector so for 800 hectors that comes to three million, two hundred big kwachas. Now suppose a man with such vast amounts of cash hands you that cash, does that price cover only the land? Would that man have to pay you another few million kwachas to purchase the dam, the house and those telephone/mobile networks. Only God knows what telephone/mobile networks are, to be honest with you.

Anyhow, like I said, I'm only being nosy so don't waste your time responding to my curiosity. Maybe if I had the good fortune of being born in Australia and had accumulated lots of cash and then I had moved to Zambia, perhaps I would have been in a position to purchase your farm and everything on that farm. That is of course assuming I was born in Australia but not among the Aboriginals because those Aboriginals are just as poor as us villagers here in Zambia.
down and out and nosy

Postby Simon Gardner » 26th January 2017, 12:22

Please contact me regarding your farm for sale on sgard100@gmail.com
Simon Gardner

Return to Services