ADMIN NOTICE:
Please ensure the title / subject of your advert is clear and descriptive. e.g. You can say "1997 Opel Vectra station-wagon for sale", but not "Car for sale". "Five bedroomed house for rent in Kabulonga, Lusaka" but not "House for rent". You are encouraged to put as much information as possible in the full text of the advert (contact details, prices, pictures, detailed description, etc).

HTC REPAIR

TV, Cooker, Microwave, DVD Player, etc.

HTC REPAIR

Postby hallucinogen » 11th April 2011, 18:46

Dear Zambia,

could anyone kindly suggest a repair in Lusaka were i can take my HTC phone for fixing?
hallucinogen

Re: HTC REPAIR

Postby Guest » 14th April 2011, 10:39

What type of HTC? if its a software problem its best sorting it out yourself or you could try the official retailer in Zambia which is Leaf International Communications Tel: 27114608000

Postby Chika » 14th April 2011, 17:09

My dear friend,
I hate to be the one to break the bad news to you. These smart phones these days are not designed for repair. They are designed for replacing. Sometimes your phone does not even need to be broken. They just come up with an updated model that makes you feel you are a stone ager if you hold on to the old model. It's business, it's not a picnic.
Chika

Postby James » 30th January 2017, 10:00

Can you suggest any HTC repair center in Lusaka, Zambia. I want to change the display of my HTC Desire 626 G Plus.
James

Return to Electrical