ADMIN NOTICE:
Please ensure the title / subject of your advert is clear and descriptive. e.g. You can say "1997 Opel Vectra station-wagon for sale", but not "Car for sale". "Five bedroomed house for rent in Kabulonga, Lusaka" but not "House for rent". You are encouraged to put as much information as possible in the full text of the advert (contact details, prices, pictures, detailed description, etc).

Rick Simpson Cannabis Oil

Everything else.

Rick Simpson Cannabis Oil

Postby Gloria Gomez » 27th August 2015, 18:53

My Husband that was highly infected with colon cancer with mets to other parts of the body, he was even given 6 months to live. God, life for the family was a living hell with sorrow in the heart, but today i shouting out to the world that the cannabis oil have save my husband from dying. he is still alive and we are in the 10 months. God is so great to the Faithful. Thanks to Mr. George Jones that sold the Hemp oil for us that we used in curing my Husband. Once again I want to thank Mr. George Jones for his wonderful Hemp Oil we are now happy family with my Husband back alive, strong and healthy. You can contact Mr. George Jones on every medical issue on his email: jones_g004@yahoo.com for more help.

Gloria Gomez
From Australia
Gloria Gomez

Re: Rick Simpson Cannabis Oil

Postby John wofford » 11th March 2017, 04:15

My wife has stage 4 colon cancer nuroendicrine carcinoid. Need to know where to purchase cannabis oil with thc cbd from a reputable source.
John wofford

Return to Miscellaneous