HH FREEMASON

Reply to this Letter

   

If you wish to attach one or more files enter the details below.

Expand view Topic review: HH FREEMASON

Re: HH FREEMASON. I thought HH has more than I mansion

Post by run turtle run » 16th August 2016, 03:46

When are they going to announce HH as the winner so we can try another crook for 5 years and see if he will be an improvement on all the previous crooks in state house?

Re: HH FREEMASON ?? no he just has a mansion

Post by stay with your erection results » 15th August 2016, 11:09

come out in broad daylight to give election results unlike the eerctions you are working on in the night

Re: HH FREEMASON

Post by Misheck Banda » 14th August 2016, 09:52

oh the drama! iwe ka nl92 just shut the f*ck up, you little confused drama queen

Re: HH FREEMASON

Post by NL#92 » 14th August 2016, 08:02

And I hope i've made myself clear because if i see another message about you wanting to join freemasonry then i'll report your phone number to the police coz freemasons are not Christians!!!

NB:THIS IS NOT A THREAT;ITS A WARNING

Re: HH FREEMASON

Post by NL#92 » 14th August 2016, 07:55

You are very stupid and I hope you know that!Freemasonary is not under our Lord Jesus Christ but it is for the devil ! >=( you are better off being poor for the rest of your life or being MR(Mentally Retarted).Because if you repent and just accept life when the hour comes you will go to heaven if you are good and you will find your treasures in heaven

Re: HH FREEMASON

Post by Airborne » 14th July 2016, 17:05

@ Manzi,

I apologize. I could even kiss your bare feet to show how remorseful and shameful i am. Life must go on.

Re: HH FREEMASON

Post by Manzi » 14th July 2016, 08:43

Airborne my love, are you talking to me? When you say, "who ever" my dear one, is that s reference to me? I only ask because we have had such a cordial relationship, you and I. I couldn't imagine you going medieval on me so suddenly. My dear Airborne.

Re: HH FREEMASON

Post by Airborne » 14th July 2016, 08:36

Who ever says such things just know that they are lazy twarts who depend on orphanages or NGOs.

Re: HH FREEMASON

Post by elmer fudd » 13th July 2016, 18:21

That is why con men flock to the church like wildebeests galloping through the savanna to feed on the last patch of green grass.

Re: HH FREEMASON

Post by LOVEY » 13th July 2016, 15:56

Religion is a very powerful system to use for shaping cultures and societies. Throughout human history, religion has played an important role for helping the human race evolve.

Unfortunately, most of the knowledge in religion has been heavily distorted. To make matters worse, the enlightening and empowering knowledge in religion is encoded to prevent us from knowing the “forbidden” secrets of our history.

In the right hands, religion can be used to empower the people. However, in the wrong hands, it can be used to enslave the minds of the people. The unwanted truth is that the system of religion has fallen into the hands of certain power addict and controlling people.

Religion is one of the most powerful tools to use for enslaving our minds and souls, because it manipulates us to think that we are weak and powerless, and need to rely on a savior to save us. This causes us to think like slaves, making us easier to be controlled by the Dark Forces

Re: HH FREEMASON

Post by chaps » 13th July 2016, 13:01

You google, you will discover, its true.... there is no smoke without fire.... then its magic

Re: HH FREEMASON

Post by Kafue river swimmer » 18th February 2016, 07:54

Sakala you stupid son of a bitch. wake up and smell the roasted groundnuts. You ignorant simpleton

I want to join freemasons am ready okay

Post by Prince sakala » 18th February 2016, 06:54

How men days to get rich and famous am ready for freemasons my call me today this is my number 0961606762

Re: HH FREEMASON

Post by Animal farm worker » 16th February 2016, 21:51

[quote="Prince sakala"]Prince sakala wrote :
> From Zambia please I want to get rich and famous am ready for freemasons[/quote]


you lazy boy, stop day dreaming with your fat ass loafing all day. Get to work and make money the old fashioned way. Through hard work and sweat. How long are you going to sit on your lazy ass deceiving yourself that there is a magic pill that will bring you riches? Wake up stupid idiot

Re: HH FREEMASON

Post by Dr. Mateyo » 16th February 2016, 19:27

you filthy pimp

Re: HH FREEMASON I want to join freemasons call 0961606762

Post by Guest » 16th February 2016, 16:11

Prince sakala wrote :
> Prince sakala wrote :
> > From Zambia please I want to get rich and famous am ready for freemasons

Re: HH FREEMASON I want to join freemasons call 0961606762

Post by Prince sakala » 16th February 2016, 15:58

Prince sakala wrote :
> From Zambia please I want to get rich and famous am ready for freemasons

Re: HH FREEMASON I want to join freemasons call 0961606762

Post by Prince sakala » 16th February 2016, 15:54

From Zambia please I want to get rich and

Re: HH FREEMASON

Post by Guest » 4th February 2016, 19:22

jig wrote :
> Mountaineer,
>
> I guess then that Zambian should be terrified of Greeeeks and Hiiindus too?
> Both have a multitude of gods at the core of their religious beliefs.

Re: HH FREEMASON

Post by jig » 15th January 2015, 06:06

You have already initiated your kids into your cult.

Proof: tune to the CN channel and turn down the sound and watch what you're force feeding your brats. Do so while Ben 10 omniverse is on

Top