The Most Annoying new tech habits

Reply to this Letter

   

If you wish to attach one or more files enter the details below.

Expand view Topic review: The Most Annoying new tech habits

Re: The Most Annoying new tech habits

Post by kasava » 19th January 2016, 02:47

People who receive stupid emails from their stupid friends and then they forward the stupid email to everyone in their contacts list, oblivious to the fact that spreading stupidity is nothing to be proud of.

Re: The Most Annoying new tech habits

Post by kandolo » 16th January 2016, 16:09

Chicks and selfies with their pouting lips.

Expensive phones with no airtime

people with more than 1 phone

Constantly carrying vi ma power bank

Re: The Most Annoying new tech habits

Post by anchilada » 15th January 2016, 22:48

People who take pictures with their phone camera, just for show. I saw a kaponya in Lusaka taking picture of clouds. My jaw dropped right there where I stood

Re: The Most Annoying new tech habits

Post by Kasadiya » 15th January 2016, 22:04

What about people who splash cold water all over you? because they were busy texting until the fell into the water fountain

Re: The Most Annoying new tech habits

Post by Konga » 15th January 2016, 20:07

People who answer fake calls just so they can show off their brand new phone.

People who leave grease around their mouth without washing it off just so that everyone can know they ate meat for supper

People who tell each other, send me a Twitter, even though they don't even have a Twitter account, they just want people to think they do

Re: The Most Annoying new tech habits

Post by cypher diaz » 15th January 2016, 09:36

1. Taking a long private call during hours
2. People that assume that because the communication device is theirs, or because its an in coming call, they can take / make calls at any time for as long as they want
3. Transfer of SMS language 2 ril lyfe bcoz itz :)
4. People that insist on shouting on the phone in public
5. Texting incessantly at the dinner table/ during meetings
6. Powerpoint presentations with full text instead of key points bulleted (its powerpoint not powernovella)

Re: The Most Annoying new tech habits

Post by Gentleman » 15th January 2016, 00:56

Europe lelo wrote :
> It could be the gay pants you wear


iwe, it's only January. stop breaking my ribs.


ba Mukolwe, I will heed your words of wisdom.

Re: The Most Annoying new tech habits

Post by mukolwe » 14th January 2016, 14:46

ba gentleman, thanks for holding open a door for a lady who's hands were probably full.

....continue being a gentleman and doing what's right not because you expect anything in return but because it's the right thing to do

kalebalika mukwai

Re: The Most Annoying new tech habits

Post by Europe lelo » 14th January 2016, 12:52

It could be the gay pants you wear

Re: The Most Annoying new tech habits

Post by Gentleman » 13th January 2016, 17:53

One of the most annoying things for me in this hi tech age is women who are busy talking on the phone and when a gentleman such as myself opens a door for them they don't even bother to say thank you because they are consumed by their phone conversation. There was a day when women appreciated gentlemen such as myself.

Re: The Most Annoying new tech habits

Post by Supavizo » 25th January 2013, 17:55

slum, so now finally you are admitting you are short on the coin. Why didn't you say so all along? Then don't pretend you can keep up with the gadget race. wamvela kaboyi?

Re: The Most Annoying new tech habits

Post by Slumdog shalapungu » 25th January 2013, 15:56

It seems you have been feasting on kandolo without water which in trn is cutting oxygen to your brain making you stupid . The title it the thread is annoying the habits and my complaint is about tech being released in dyonkos rather than one go. But for some strange reason you allude this to money rather that ethical purposes . Listen I don't know what problems you have in life but it it's about money don't project it on me chin up worker harder okay . My advice is to put your back into it when working that mop in those toilets .

Re: The Most Annoying new tech habits

Post by Supavizo » 25th January 2013, 05:26

slum you semi literate twerp, look at the title of this thread.Then you came bitching about having to work your butt off for so many months so you can save enough coins for your purchase. then you felt you were screwed in the ass when an upgrade came right at the heel of your purchase. Are you stupid or what, boy?

Re: The Most Annoying new tech habits

Post by Slumdog Shalapungu » 25th January 2013, 04:50

You must have not read English comprehension at primary school with those jelita and mulenga . If I was complaining about the cost don't you think I would have avoided buying the items all together . The issue if you cannot wrap your gulumutu around it is manufacturers releasing items slowly to maximise profits rather Than release them in one go when they technology was available . Nice try but your idiot response has failed next time try harder I may buy you a whole pan of ma bunz and a kiyola iceblock .

Re: The Most Annoying new tech habits

Post by Supavizo » 25th January 2013, 03:39

slum, you just finished whining about the fast pace of technology and how you don't like the way it hits your pocket. Now you switch gears and are claiming your stupid gadgets are cost effective. you little lying son of a !%@#

Re: The Most Annoying new tech habits

Post by Slumdog Shalapungu » 25th January 2013, 03:09

Supavizo is probably one of those communist buggers with a bosch cellphone on his belt and still wears wenge trousers with coffin shoe bolingo. Listen here supavizo technology is necessary nowadays , and ends out being cheaper in the long run. Take a smart phone for example I get free calls worldwide while my communist friends are still spending close to £50 a month on calling cards. Even That Tv with a lukobo of yours do you know how much it costs over 2 years just to keep it plugged in? You have to move on and catch up with the times otherwise you will be one of these old dinosaurs stuck in the past.

Re: The Most Annoying new tech habits

Post by Supavizo » 25th January 2013, 01:02

Lil,
I believe they call it 'kulibonesha'. These days you have got to have the latest gadget because if you don't you feel like a man who has a short penis and is forced to expose himself in public. It is humiliation beyond comprehension for some of these suckers. They'll even skip a meal or buy used underwear just so they can afford that latest gadget. Yes sure ka.

Re: The Most Annoying new tech habits

Post by Lil » 25th January 2013, 00:32

Shalapungu and How Stupid

I dont know why u let technology dictate to you. My resolve is to buy a product that will last me for at least 3 years and make sure I speak to the retailer on a regular basis regarding (which is not what most people will do; but if you keep pushing the retailer they wont fail you and you just might get an upgrade 'free' of charge just because you've been a 'loyal' customer - easy!) this because am spending lots of money acquiring this one item. They reassure me and just tell me to keep my software updated which will keep me going for that long. I dont have the money to keep buying these gigitty gadgets cos am not a gadgety person and am not interested in getting them just as long as I can make calls and rcv/snd texts. I have managed this for 3 years now and am still smiling. Yay!!!!!!!!

Re: The Most Annoying new tech habits

Post by Matumbo » 24th January 2013, 23:32

Now you have got grandma and grandpa who have to be roped into the hi tech world because all the grand kids are in on it.

So they give grandma a cell phone and she has to try and cope with 21st technology but still thinking in terms of an ITT wireless radio. It is painful to see grandma almost run over by a bus because the task of answering the cell phone requires her entire mind, body and soul

Re: The Most Annoying new tech habits

Post by How Stupid! » 19th January 2013, 07:50

Slumdog Shalapungu wrote :
> Another tech habit that annoys me is manufacturers always coming out with
> newer cheaper upgrades all the time. You buy technology today thinking ahh
> yes am sorted for the next 5 years and 3 months later a new product which
> is better and cheaper comes out and they start slating their old product.
> Back in the days I went bought the first ipod . I bought the damn thing
> after saving for 8 months. Just after 3 months after buying it another one
> comes out which is supposedly better and its been the same story 10 years
> later. Why not just release something that will work for the next 4 years
> that can be upgraded or updated not making the consumer look foolish.


Ba Shalapuks I thought you were cleverer than that but clearly you have no business sense!! I don't even have to explain this because its a no brainer! Time waits for no man!

Top