obstructive views

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

obstructive views

Postby ba madam » 27th July 2010, 23:26

Dear Zambia,

who does one have to talk to to cut shrubs on independance avenue.when you try to join from yotam muleya road.the view is obstructed because of shrubs, a few accidents have happened but nothing seems to done about it
ba madam

Re: obstructive views

Postby Brother Pio » 28th July 2010, 01:36

Dear ba Madam,

Good luck merging from Yotam Muleya into Independence avenue. In the event that Lusaka city council is unwilling or unable to cut those shrubs, I suggest two things.

1. Try to drive slowly and very cautiously when you are coming onto that intersection.

2. Petition a group of fellow concerned drivers to pay a couple of ba kaponya to cut the shrubs for you. Better to pay from you own pocket than risk an accident, yes?

Suffice it to say, do not fall victim to crooked kaponyas who may eat your money, leave the shrubs uncut and disappear down one of Nsumbu, Ngulube or Kapumbe roads. Maybe hop over onto Nationalist road, right turn on Burma road, leave a cloud of dust at Kabwata police station, left turn on Chibwa road and vanish into thin air in one of those tiny street down there, maybe Fisi street or Mpelembe.

God bless.
Brother Pio

Postby Genius Kolwe » 28th July 2010, 09:09

iwe ka Pio,this is a matter of life and death and you decide to joke about it instead of being serious?
ba madam,I think try to get in touch with mr kapata.You can get his number from Emmanuel Nyoni a.k.a Fresh on Traffic Watch radio program on radio finix at 750hrs and 1245hrs (am not so sure about the times) or better still tell Fresh about this problem and he will advise you who to see or the relevant authorities.Fresh number 0967500000.
Genius Kolwe

Postby Brother Pio » 28th July 2010, 17:03

My own Dear brother Kolwe,

How callous of you to send the nice madam on that wild goose chase. And you even have the gull to admonish me that I am making light of a serious issue. Now you want the nice madam to be calling some radio station, wait for hours on the line and ask for fresh? Is that a joke or what?
Brother Pio

Postby Genius Kolwe » 28th July 2010, 17:26

OK lets leave ba madam to decide which option she will go for.hiring kaponyas to cut shrubs or finding more details from the LCC spokeman mr Kapata via DJ Fresh.
Ba Madam we await your answer.
ka Pio ifitaala mambala iwe.
Genius Kolwe

Postby Brother Pio » 28th July 2010, 17:49

OK Brother Kolwe, let's.

I am astounded as to how in the world you think your solution is a serious one. I am trying to give the nice madam a proactive solution. Something she can implement today.

You on the other hand, you expect her to navigate the airwaves in search of a DJ who may or may not be watching traffic. And then this fresh man of yours, you say has knowledge of the whereabouts of one Kapata. And so far you have been very unclear about the expertise of this Kapata character. And that finix program you expect the nice madam to locate on the airwaves, you are not even sure of the airing schedule. Like a dope, you want the madam to keep dialing between 0750 in the morning and 15 minutes before 1300 in the afternoon? Should she quit her job in order to hunt fresh who will point her to kapata?

My brother Kolwe, I ask you spare the nice madam such unsavory pursuits in addition to her traffic nightmare at Yotam Muleya and Independence.

God bless.
Brother Pio

Postby Genius Kolwe » 28th July 2010, 17:54

ba Madam, some dull chaps like Pio are so shallow in their thinking,just ignore them.
just call 0967500000 in your free time.I guarantee you will get some help / advise.
Genius Kolwe

Postby Brother Pio » 28th July 2010, 20:45

My brother Kolwe,

I have a very mild feeling that our brotherhood has been slightly tainted somewhat. I am very open to any suggestions on how we can heal our minor differences so that the brotherhood can endure.

God Bless.
Brother Pio

Return to Roads & Traffic (Road quality, traffics lights, etc.)