Boycott Post Newspaper

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Re: Boycott Post Newspaper

Postby Qualified » 23rd May 2012, 08:41

Dear All of you who are pissed off,
Its so easy to make you guys scream. You are the know-alls and the self declared lawyers and philosophers. Fred doesnt need to be clever. He has got a bunch like you. God Bless!

Write more. Want to see how far you all can go with your frustrations.
Qualified

Postby Guest » 23rd May 2012, 09:44

I think most of them work for the Post so you will forgive their thinking about money in the pockets. I think its something about dont bite the finger or something about the golden eggs and a goose.

Postby MMC Chilebabes... » 23rd May 2012, 10:59

This chap @Mr Qualified does not stay in Zambia, what has he contributed to the success of the post newspaper when he has never bought a single of the newspaper?
How/who can you convince to stop buying the post? Wasted efforts, try something else boii!!!!!
MMC Chilebabes...

Postby Joseph Sakhar » 23rd May 2012, 11:15

As I have said earlier, boycotting is not the best option even if you do not agree with their skewed, self-serving opinions. But one thing is for certain, Fred M'membe has done a brilliant job of brainwashing most gullible chaps in Zed.

Well done Fred..
Joseph Sakhar

Postby bone idle » 23rd May 2012, 11:44

@qualified - that grey stuff between your ears is not there to fill in space and aid in balancing. It is for thinking and I suggest you use it thus. I am not a legal officer, nor an academic professor. I am a simple bean counter!

Boycotting has never achieved anything. Boycotting simply delays stuff. The foolish black americans though that the Montgomery bus boycott achieved , white people are still bigotted in the US. The world boycotted the aparthied south africa, what did it achieve, the racsists remained racsist. Each person, people or organisation boycotted against has remained steadfast in thought. What changed everything everywhere was the armed action. The black panthers in the usa, the mukonto we sizwe, the armed wing of UNIP and ANC in Northern Rhodesia.

Think, bururus, think!!! Nobody achieves anything through "sit ins". Listen to Malcom X a bit and stop sitting in.
bone idle

Postby Joe » 23rd May 2012, 12:05

Sir, In these days of internet advertising, you can contribute to the Post newspaper just by reading their paper online and seeing those adverts.
Joe

Postby Guest » 23rd May 2012, 12:29

Had the responses been in support of qualified he would be sitting back think what a genius I am. Now that reality has hit him like a bucket full of melted iceblocks to the mfeshi he wants to change protocol . He wants to believe we are post employees to reason with himself why his well thought out e-rebellion didn't go to plan. I will not be surprised if we find this chap near that hospital between mumana pleasure resort and phi , or near your neighbourhood Chishala eating left overs while mumbling fred mmembe

Postby Qualified » 24th May 2012, 13:55

This place is truly flooded with people from Post. And I am sure these are not many people, but the same person with many names. These are the judges. These are the judgment makers, who apes American accent and are not contributing anything to the country's economy. They just support this guy or that guy, depending on who is buying them a bottle of beer in the evening.

But anyway, my purpose has been served. At least some are talking about this. And the way these mosquitoes from Post jumped on this thread, it shows how frightened they are. Well done...ME.
Qualified

Postby Chota » 24th May 2012, 14:11

Now I know Mmembe was right; he controls the Zambian minds!!! Stop vilifying Qualified! Everyone's got a right to their opinion. And in this case I support him/her though he/she's a coward.

Those of us who know Mmembe's modus operandi know that, the commercial side aside, he does not report the news; he creates the news!! Sounds corny but he picks a topic and then dogs it around. We have seen him do that with Chiluba, Mwanawasa and RB. Now all of sudden he can't do it (check the government) with Sata and PF. What's with that? Now we all know he is no special journalist. He is just another opportunist like the other politicians. You can fool some people sometimes but you can't fool all all the people all the time!
Chota

Postby Kabwe » 24th May 2012, 16:57

Qualified wrote :
> Dear All of you who are pissed off,
> Its so easy to make you guys scream.

You little *&%#, just go back and read your very first post on this thread. If that is not screaming then what it? You have some issues, ka qualified. I don't know what those issues are but you got some serious issues, buddy.
Kabwe

Postby Qualified » 24th May 2012, 18:20

Mosquitoes from the Post,
Just learn to say thank you to Judge Chisanga. She has slapped your gang. The story is not over yet. Just wait. Get visas ready for South America where Post has newspapers. This is just the beginning!

Judge Chisanga! Bravo. We are proud of you!
Qualified

Postby Slumdog Shalapungu » 24th May 2012, 18:53

Come the day of the 30th of may this qualified guy's blood pressure will shoot up and we will witness another tantrum. This is where every blogger on ZWD and lusakatimes becomes a john cochrane and becomes a magical expert on statute who then cries foul when their emotional mob law psychology doesn't work
Slumdog Shalapungu

Postby Joseph Sakhar » 26th May 2012, 12:17

Dog Shalupungu, are you a PF cadre, or Wynter Kabimba himself? You seem to have religious intent to defend whatever nonsense done by the ruling clique of PF and M'membe. Try to think for yourself sometimes. This M'membe guy always changes positions on issues and yet the brainwashed chaps will blindly support his every selfish turn. Remember how he demonised Sata in the past? And KK? Now all these people are angels! And chaps like Dog Shalupungu are with him at every turn. He is indeed a lucky fella, this Fred.
Joseph Sakhar

Postby Chibuma » 26th May 2012, 21:32

Joseph,
Please, cut my boy Shalapungu some slack. I know sometimes he gets a bit carried away and excited. Like his pants are on fire or something. The little bugger. But he is really just a fluffy teddy bear. His bark far worse than his bite.

p.s. his Christian name is Slumdog, not Dog. Pls take note. Thanks, Joe buddy.
Chibuma

Postby Slumdog Shalapungu » 27th May 2012, 13:38

Sakhar, I just think independently unlike you being railed by online tabloids like watchdog and lusakatimes. This matter is so simple that only a retard could not wrap their mind around it, its simply the executive vs the judiciary. In zambia the executive always wins regardless of how much you online keyboard rabble rousers complain, lets be honest you are nothing but pansy's with memories of fruit flies who will never take any action further than typing . Get it into your head a moral wrong is not the same as a legal wrong. Mmembe is a very shrewd business man , theres a good reason why most shrewd people on zambian soil are wealthy and the ones always complaining are poor. Its because instead of thinking with a sober mind you rather join the mob because your mind is so handicapped tat you fear to stand by yourself. Lets see what the judicial review will come up with on the 30th shall we and lets see if that lesson we learnt in civics in grade 8 taught us about the president and judges .
Slumdog Shalapungu

Postby Guest » 28th May 2012, 13:24

I am not surprised like some people. We have always known Fred's character. Situations have just arisen to focus the spotlight on him. What's new?

Postby Guest » 28th May 2012, 16:45

Mr. Slumdog,
You expose your intents so honestly, that your fondness of glorifying crooks as businessmen comes out very vividly. Your evil head wont understand that its not a fight between the law and the executives. Its the fight to take back our money from the gangsters of Zambia. If not stopped now, these gangsters will soon make Zambia as their favorite hunting ground with people like you being given a bit of left overs to megaphone their 'crimes' as 'business'. You are one of those, for whom Zambia comes last.

Postby Slumdog Shalapungu » 28th May 2012, 20:17

This is why you always angry and lose all the time. Its because you cannot understand simple things , were you bitten by tse tse flies when teachers were teaching us about the executive and judiciary? The judiciary is not the law , the interpret the law according to what the executive makes. Tell me what makes them crooks? is it because what they have done has hurt your feelings, you do know that zambian law is not made on guest number 434343 feelings but law created in parliament. This whole oh its our money and daily reading of zambianwatchdog is whats really confusing types like yourselves. Are you a stakeholder , shareholder or director to comfortably say its your money? have you ever bought any shares i DBZ ? You are probably one of those that think just because there is a word zambia at the end then its your company hence your money. Here let me break it to you DBZ was zambian until 2001 after that it was bought out by other people mainly foreigners.If I am not mistaken the zambian government has barely got more than 45% in shares and hardly puts any money towards DBZ( i.e that imaginary money you zambianwatchdog readers think you have) I am thoroughly enjoying this because i see it as a game of chess to see who has the wits . I mean this is comedy gold because yesterday I do not know if you saw the article in the post about how postzambia on the posts response of not being the guarantor of the DBZ loan because it was not a shareholder at the time the loan was taken. You see thats the epitome of being shrewd in business when you can think 4 or 6 moves ahead of your opposition. Anyway may 30th lets wait for that judicial review, meantime keep reading ZWD and raising your BP
Slumdog Shalapungu

Postby Airborne » 28th May 2012, 21:48

No ways. .................ir u cant make your money using your brain, blame it on your level of understading regardless of your education
Airborne

Postby Joseph Sakhar » 29th May 2012, 10:28

Shalupungu, just as you are asking others to continue reading ZWD, you also continue reading Fred's editorials so that you are completely brainwashed.

Thanks for heeding..
Joseph Sakhar

Previous Page Next Page

Return to Roads & Traffic (Road quality, traffics lights, etc.)