Will i be lonely

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Re: Will i be lonely

Postby Slumdog Shalapungu » 24th May 2012, 21:08

Nanga iwe what's your problem with the kombwe blocking. Look am looking out for dude and if he pwalalaz it's fair game to be bumpulad.
Slumdog Shalapungu

Postby Fumbi » 24th May 2012, 21:12

shalapungu,
that's exactly what i told Kacy. Yours is a self serving advice. You want to checkout her ass. never mind the face. And if you think it an ass you can toy with then will f*ck up all of poor Looking's dream of finding love on DZ.
Fumbi

Postby Slumdog shalapungu » 24th May 2012, 21:18

And who appointed you as mother Theresa here? A nice ass is a sign of good genes and fertility . Dude needs to know whether to buy her wranglers or Levi's hence why I ask, don't worry it's beyond you
Slumdog shalapungu

Postby Fumbi » 24th May 2012, 21:21

Ok, I concede, I'm no saint. But who appointed you king of the harem here? do you have certification to be the head rooster in the hen house? I think not.
Fumbi

Postby Slumdog shalapungu » 24th May 2012, 21:25

Its rather patronising of the intelligent lady for you to advice get on the obvious. Next time mind your own business not playing voltron defender of the womanhood when you know not of anyone's intentions
Slumdog shalapungu

Postby Fumbi » 24th May 2012, 21:28

shalapungu iwe, with your usual schoolboy logic. You seem oblivious to the fact that you are in the forefront of meddling into Kacy's private business. why you pushing her to show her ass on DZ?
Fumbi

Postby Slumdog Shalapungu » 24th May 2012, 21:41

Speaking of logic where did I say show the ass? If anything you were the first to mention that. I know estrigen blocks all logic but look at what I said a chi snap you read that as something else which really in itself says something about your mind . I know women that get no attention in life usually relegate themselves to be kombwe blockers but really has this lady asked for your twisted logic or help??? Worry about yourself not others especially when they have not asked you to
Slumdog Shalapungu

Postby Fumbi » 24th May 2012, 22:19

shalapungu, did you already forget that I'm expert at reading your mind?:-)

come on man, why else would you ask some girl ton post her pic with no face? A girl who is contemplating a blind date with this 30something virgin man.

This is about physical attraction. and if Kacy somehow followed your stupid suggestion and posted that headless photo, I bet you will be turning your screen every which way to get a better view of her ass. do you think I was born yesterday?
Fumbi

Postby Kacy » 25th May 2012, 06:05

Enough you two!! fumbwi and shalapungu, do i need to spank the two of you? Gee! like i said, im a very intelligent young woman who knows the dos and donts of the cyber world so im not posting any part of my body on DZ. since you are fighting for my behind, lets just say, theres no behind just a flat, plain plateau...no big a*s. so quit fighting!
Kacy

Postby Fumbi » 25th May 2012, 08:06

Kacy, Kacy Kacy iwe!
I would have said, until the fat lady sings. But you have made it plain and clear that you ain't fat. So I win this little argument between me and my boy shalapungu.
shalapungu, did you hear that? i told you the nice young lady Kacy need no exposé of her you-know-what. Wrap up your shlong inside your pants for another day. Today ain't your lucky day:-)
Fumbi

Postby Kacy » 25th May 2012, 09:22

Hmmm fumbi, i didnt say i wasn't fat. incase you haven't noticed, there are some ladies that are fat but have a flat bum with no hips, or fat on top and very small below lol. i dont know how you call such ladies but to me, they are still fat but without a bum like the whites...some whites.
Kacy

Postby micheal myers » 25th May 2012, 12:36

I know what you did last summer
micheal myers

Postby Slumdog Shalapungu » 25th May 2012, 12:55

So you are thick with curvature accented by a muchinga plateau on the back side, . We are getting somewhere in compiling your dossier, don't listen to fumbi she is too used to pouring salt on things based on her own paranoia, i just wanted a picture of your skonki to make sure you have no manga but fumbi here keeps thinking ass ass ass. What we are doing here is painting panoramic pictures with words and setting you aside from the rest of the predictable womenfolk. So what age group you are in? what your favourite dish to cook ? what do you value most in life, tell us what embarrassing habit you have? what qualities are you looking for in a relationship?
Slumdog Shalapungu

Postby Guest » 25th May 2012, 14:59

Shalapungu, i will write a novel about myself and you will receive the first copy ok. it will answer all your questions and maybe you will even get to see the photos that you seek. in mean time, lets just say im a very good woman.

Postby Kacy » 25th May 2012, 15:01

*Kacy above* gat to get used to this user name thing
Kacy

Postby Clever » 28th May 2012, 14:56

Kekekekekekekeke.... Girl just loving the comedy here amongst advisors, hahahahaha....! Crazy lot! :-)

Manje iwe Looking. Did you say 33? Dude come oooon!!! You still a baby! If you give up on love you will end up frustrated with life.

If it's that bad compromise a little, maybe you look for perfection in a woman, she doesn't exist, just put up with those flaws that you can live with and not die. You have your own flaws, remember?

Mama could organise you a girl from the village, do you want that?
Clever

Postby Guest » 31st May 2012, 02:42

Slumdog,
Whats your email..where are you located. I think we could be good friends...

Previous Page

Return to Roads & Traffic (Road quality, traffics lights, etc.)