Woman texts her bf and he hit motorcylists - woman is sued

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Woman texts her bf and he hit motorcylists - woman is sued

Postby Interesting » 26th May 2012, 11:31

Dear Zambia,

Woman texts her bf and he hits 2 motorcyclists. The bikers are suing the woman. Thoughts?
Interesting

Re: Woman texts her bf and he hit motorcylists - woman is su

Postby Stunt driver » 26th May 2012, 11:37

I dont think this happen pa Zed, but its funny. Strangers things have happened. If a drinking establishment can be sued for drunk driving accidents even when the driver purchased alcohol after he left the place at a store, prior to the accident, then she is in real trouble here. This was in America.

Thank God a laws are like that. I love my country Zambia. Cant imagine, not drinking and driving. I do it every weekend. I think the guy is a useless driver. I can eat a pizza and drink a coca cola while driving. Then its probably why alot of people die in road traffic related incidents pa Zed.
Stunt driver

Postby UK » 26th May 2012, 11:42

Yeah I heard about that (dailymail.co.uk), seems fair doesn't it? After all "but for" her texting him the accident wouldn't have happened and she has deeper pockets, the attorneys job is to zealously advocate for his/her client and he/she believes that is where the client can get the most financial compensation. The slippery slope didn't start here, it started when people wanted it to be illegal to text and doing this they "proved" texting was the cause of accidents rather than simply "reckless driving". So now what happens? she "caused" the accident with texting and he's not responsible because again they distinguished between reckless driving and texting being causes of accidents. The people demanded it! But they probably aren't going to be happy with what they created legally.
UK

Postby no no no » 26th May 2012, 11:44

What the hell are those bikers thinking? Hey, it's always the guy's fault!
no no no

Postby Chusi » 27th May 2012, 01:24

Interesting wrote :
> Dear Zambia,
>
> Woman texts her bf and he hits 2 motorcyclists. The bikers are suing the
> woman. Thoughts?

i bet ni bazungu aba.

people,, sometimes I just wonder how in the world, such ignoramus people, i mean these idiots of all idiots, managed to bamboozle us Africans and colonize us and enslave us and simply shit all over us. Look at them. texting and suing and hiting cyclists. idiots!
Chusi

Return to Roads & Traffic (Road quality, traffics lights, etc.)