FACE EATING ZOMBIE GUY

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

FACE EATING ZOMBIE GUY

Postby Segula Gigo » 31st May 2012, 15:19

Dear Zambia just seen the pics of the psycho who chowed his mates face for lunch yikes insane shit going on in the World,LAST DAYS!!!
Segula Gigo

Re: FACE EATING ZOMBIE GUY

Postby Sweet as Sugar » 31st May 2012, 15:46

Isnt it just horrendous?? Never walk alone!!
Sweet as Sugar

Postby geust » 31st May 2012, 15:55

These really are the last days..Who does that. Ni ma demons or what. Like that is not insane, just the next day, another guy kills a person, cuts him up into pieces and delivers the body parts to 5 different places in Canada..how it got past the post office mail, I don't know..On top of that, he shoots a video of how he cut up the person and posts it on different website. They guy has been caught. What is a just punishment for such a person?
geust

Postby Manase » 31st May 2012, 16:57

Segula Gigo wrote :
> Dear Zambia just seen the pics of the psycho who chowed his mates face for
> lunch yikes insane shit going on in the World,LAST DAYS!!!

Gigo mufana, take my word. The world is not coming to an end. Relax. I can assure you, 50 years from now, you and me will be sitting right here telling stories to a younger generation how once upon a time, you could buy a loaf of bread in Zambia for a mere K10,000.

The face eater dude took some cheap substitute of cocaine, that's all. I try to tell these guys to stick with ganja only, but they never listen to me.

The only odd thing about this story is that normally it's the white dudes who do crazy shit like this. But this dude is Black
Manase

Postby Guest » 31st May 2012, 17:02

Manase wrote: “normally it's the white dudes who do crazy shit like this”

Really? You did hear that part in Taylor’s sentencing where they described the rebels betting on the sex of unborn children in Sierra Leone then tearing open the pregnant mother to see who won?

Postby Manase » 31st May 2012, 17:14

Guest,
are you a white boy? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend your race.

This face eating f*cker shit happened in the US. So I was speaking in the context of that particular society. Even most of the serial killers in the US are white guys. There have been very few Black serial killers in US history. And yes, in the US, white dudes tend to be involved in some crazy ass shit. US Blacks are more into petty crimes and shit.

But if we are keeping a tally, yes there was Charles Taylor and there was Adolf Hitler. Two sick sons of B*#@%s.
Manase

Postby Manase » 13th June 2012, 20:39

Good news, people. The man who became another man's lunch is recovering well in hospital. In the meantime, reports show that the so called Causeway Cannibal who ate Poppo's face for lunch, never swallowed the flesh. The cannibal boy was shot dead by police and during an autopsy, no human flesh was found inside his belly. He died hungry.

-----------
Doctors at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Florida have released photos of Ronald Poppo, the homeless man who had significant portions of his face bitten off on May 26 during an attack by the "Causeway Cannibal," Rudy Eugene.

Poppo is said to be awake and alert, while doctors continue to treat his injuries. The hospital has set up a donation fund for Poppo. If you'd like to donate to Poppo's recovery, you can do so directly at the Jackson Memorial Foundation website that the hospital has set up in his name. So far, the donation effort has reportedly raised $15,000 for Poppo's recovery.
Manase

Postby Manase » 27th June 2012, 20:59

yes you guessed it, Mr. Daniel is a Black man. Black men are slowly but surely starting to do all the crazy shit that only white people did before. Sad:(

ABC NEWS
By RANDY KREIDER
June 27, 2012

A Texas man faces a felony charge after he allegedly bit, killed and ate a housemate's pet dog while high on the synthetic drug "spice."

The alleged attack is the latest in the series of violent and bizarre incidents linked to spice, which mimics the effects of marijuana, and bath salts, which mimics cocaine.

Michael Daniel, 22, allegedly smoked spice in his Waco, Texas home before he assaulted his housemates and then ran out of the house into his yard, where he began crawling around his hands and knees. He barked and growled at a neighbor and chased him back into his home. ...
Manase

Postby Segula GiGO » 28th June 2012, 12:54

Iwe!!! Manase guess what nikka-------The department's toxicology laboratory has identified the active components of marijuana," the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner said in a statement, according to NBC Miami. "The laboratory has tested for but not detected any other street drugs, alcohol, or prescription drugs, or any adulterants found in street drugs."

ILIKO BAD WEED TURNING NIKKAS INTO ZOMBIES
Segula GiGO

Postby Meh » 28th June 2012, 17:40

The guy was supposedly on 'Bath Salts'. What astounds me is why on Earth people would choose to take hard drugs that have been proven to either cause death or extreme psychosis.

Another dude ate a live dog and he had reportedly taken a legal high. 'Man eats neighbour's dog alive during bad legal high'

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... -high.html

Why can't people just stick too light quantities of Weed and Mushrooms?
Meh

Postby Manase » 28th June 2012, 17:53

Segula dear wanga,

thanks. Yes I saw that report yesterday. As a weed puffer myself, you will forgive me if I have some serious doubts regarding those lab guys. In all my years puffing on weed, not once did it induce me to become violent. On the contrary, when I'm high on weed, that's the only time I can talk to all my enemies and think they are my friends.

Anyway, maybe that is a topic for another day.
Manase

Postby Meh » 28th June 2012, 23:06

Manase,
I'm with you on that one. Weed makes you a Lover, not a Hater... or a Cannibal in the case mentioned above. Anyways, here's a story about Mama Mary Jane.

'Marijuana changed us from Nazis to peace-loving hippies': Twin sisters who sparked outrage with pop band named after gas used on Jews claim they've grown up

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ppies.html
Meh

Postby Slumdog Shalapungu » 29th June 2012, 00:01

Why are all weed smokers always delusional about the dangers of marijuana? Apart from being bummy and looking like scavengers discussions with them and how they justify smoking weed are always a trip. With the ever increasing strands of marijuana with a high THC percentage with eve synthetic THC and latent mental problems, the munchies and a tasty looking faces I wouldn't be surprised the man chewed his face . Every time you mix cannabis with a person with latent family mental problems like schizophrenia, depression and anxiety you will always get fireworks
Slumdog Shalapungu

Postby Manase » 29th June 2012, 00:09

Shalapungu,
That's funny coming from a guy who always boasts about drinking this hard liquor and that hard liquor. Guess what, buddy? there are no vitamins in that hard booze you guzzle. Hard booze has more negative health effects than weed.

What is that bible verse? Take the prick from your own ass before you try and dislodge a prick from another man's ass. Something like that. That's what you are doing, Shalapungu.

Hey it's my weed. I'm not forcing you to be my puff buddy.
Manase

Postby Slumdog Shalapungu » 29th June 2012, 00:22

Confused chap, tell me how long have you been depressed and had anxiety in life? You know the reason why chaps like you love weed is because you are rtying to self medicate in your own unorthodox ways rather than seeking professional help.Surely a persopn who speaks to his enemies denotes deceit and cowardice unlike alcohol is the honest man's drug. Alcohol is a stringently monitored and every chemical that goes into it is accounted for , can you say the same for THC in weed? I mean most weed comes via someones alimentary canal , the dealers add a lot of stuff like glass to raise the weight to make profits and lets not forget the farmers who are cultivating strains so dangerous that the THC level is above 30% to get you hooked. Come on invoking the bible on dearzambia is lke every idiots shield to common sense stick to the facts about weed. Here we have a man who chewed the face of someone and he has weed in his system not alcohol , if he drank some nice hennesey the man would have been in the club with some fine women not naked eating another man's face
Slumdog Shalapungu

Postby Manase » 29th June 2012, 00:31

ha! ba Shalapungu, you are trying to justify your own vice and condemn other people's. You are one funny clown. You are more delusional than the face eater.
Manase

Postby Slumdog Shalapungu » 29th June 2012, 00:36

Lets just hope you wear a chitenge when you flip get the zombie munches and hopefully near GBM because we can't have a zambian zombie running around
Slumdog Shalapungu

Postby Manase » 29th June 2012, 00:43

Shalapungu,
I can hook you up with the local chapter of Alcoholics Anonymous, if you are still in denial about your booze dependency. They will whip you back into shape.
Manase

Postby Slumdog Shalapungu » 29th June 2012, 00:47

The lies you chaps tell yourselves it would probably shock you the last time I had alcohol. Anyway I know you weedsmokers need to smoke all the time I wonder how much that costs you? tell me why does weed just make people allergic to bathing. I am just giving you pointers on who you can eat I just realized GBM is an unhealthy choice for a zombie with the muchies can I suggest Mampi, given she uses glycerine which from my childhood I remember it having a good taste.
Slumdog Shalapungu

Postby Manase » 29th June 2012, 00:53

Nice try, Shalapungu. so you boast about quaffing hard liquor but now you say you are sober. But those who boast about weed you want to hold them to it and call them zombies.

How do you know this is not just one big braggadocio party of non drinkers and non smokers who claim otherwise? That's what I mean when I say you are delusional.
Manase

Next Page

Return to Roads & Traffic (Road quality, traffics lights, etc.)