We broke up and I thought that I didnt want to hear from him

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

We broke up and I thought that I didnt want to hear from him

Postby curiousgirl26 » 12th August 2012, 10:25

Dear Zambia,

I broke things off with my bf, he hurt & disappointed me so much that I told him not to call or text me and not to call me at work. It's been 4 weeks and he has honored my request to not call me. I moved on and he does not know where I moved to. Out of anger i know i told him not to contact me but how can a man allow a 3 1/2 year relationship like this and not try to contact me regardless of what I said. Is this proof that he did not love me? Be honest.
curiousgirl26

Re: We broke up and I thought that I didnt want to hear from

Postby Slumdog Shalapungu » 12th August 2012, 12:26

So you ask him not to contact you and now you are wondering why he is not contacting you? Gosh you women are truely something what you say and what you feel is always contradictory. I tip my hat to the guy thats some ice cold iceblock june mpepo weather pimping, the guy knows the coldest rule in relationships is to break down someones soul is to cut all contact. You are complaining about 4 weeks just wait til you see what six months of no contact can do to a woman . See what you did is made a decision while angry and now that you are sobering up you are realising you may have made a stupid mistake. You cannot apportion blame to him for respecting your wishes because lets be honest if he called you to try and get back together you would throw darts at his ego saying leave me alone while inflating yours thats classic woman 101 after break up tactics. If the guy has any sort of self respect he should be out there trying to bloat out your memory by filling that gap in his life with as many women as possible.
Slumdog Shalapungu

Postby Mebo » 12th August 2012, 16:10

Kwena iwe Curious

You really don't know what you want eh?

let me tell you, if at all this is true.. there're people who've been in 4 years plus relationships and have ended them, so what's so special about yours? To add insult to injury; YOU are the one that ended it and didn't want any contact for the poor man. Now you want him to resume calling you. As a woman I can say you are the small percentage that men say 'a woman's yes is no and no is yes'. I don't blame them. Why do you spoil it for the rest of us?

You can't have your cake and eat it!!!!

Stop whinging and being a cry baby for nothing. You brought it on yourself. Now lick your wounds and move on!!!
Mebo

Postby Jap » 12th August 2012, 16:39

Curious, you were wrong to break up with your boyfriend unless he was hitting you very badly and without provocation.

If it's just because he cheated a little bit on you, that is not a reason to break things up. A man can cheat sometimes even when he still loves you.

Swallow your pride and just send him a one word text: "hi".
Jap

Postby mukolwe » 12th August 2012, 19:21

curious, it's clear that you've now come to the realization that you made a hasty decision to end the relationship and server all communication with him. it's also clear that you still have feelings for him, if indeed that's the case, swallow your pride and contact him. apologize for what was said and done. it'll be up to him to accept your apology, so be prepared for him to tell you to go to hell. life is about learning from the decisions we make.

yap, i beg to differ with your thought/statement that
"If it's just because he cheated a little bit on you, that is not a reason to break things up. A man can cheat sometimes even when he still loves you."

there's no such thing as a little bit of cheating, cheating is cheating and is wrong period. you might be right when you say a man can cheat at times even when he still loves you, i am saying you might be right because i don't know what prompts cheating. i do know however, that if a man loves and respects you and most importantly if he respects himself he won't cheat

kalebalika mukwai
mukolwe

Postby Kalembula » 12th August 2012, 20:02

This curiousgirl26 is either another male juvinile posting bull shit stories or she is the most immature girl alive. Either way, this numskull does not deserve my time. sorry.
Kalembula

Postby JP » 13th August 2012, 14:54

Curiosity maybe he will look you up again after 26 years if you are lucky, an old friend found me after all that time so just get on with your life and live with your decision. But i do have a feeling you are going to start stalking the poor guy after breaking up with him!
JP

Return to Roads & Traffic (Road quality, traffics lights, etc.)