Road Traffic Patrol

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Road Traffic Patrol

Postby cholasimmons » 11th October 2010, 10:32

Dear Zambia,

I'm not too familiar with Zambian law but I'm pretty sure removing a passenger from a bus so that a police officer can accompany the driver back to the police station is allowed, many times I've watched this happen, is this allowed?
These damn patrol officers and their motorbikes and cars are putting TOO much pressure in one area, why dont they control the new issue of street kids/adults simply taking over bus stops along road sides, demanding payment from each bus that collects people from there..
cholasimmons

Re: Road Traffic Patrol

Postby ubuntu » 11th October 2010, 14:17

These traffic cops are not there to control traffic but to fatten their pockets and bellys.They actually have monetary targets to make.Word has it that they even do''icilimba'' of as high amounts of K10,000.000 a day.So they bundle themselves in groups and advance themselves these monies for their own benefits.Ever wondered why buses are their prime targets.Its because they are assured of money from the poor chaps takings.They know for sure that if they target me,i will ask for a ticket and pay admission of guilt when im fully convinced that for sure i did transgress on the roads.
ubuntu

Re: Road Traffic Patrol

Postby Guest » 14th October 2010, 12:31

to start with they incoviniece us , we go for wek late, wats is the iG doing, i hate my country coz there is no law which supports civilans. atase

Return to Roads & Traffic (Road quality, traffics lights, etc.)