MANDA HILL LIGHTS CONFUSION BACK!!!

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

MANDA HILL LIGHTS CONFUSION BACK!!!

Postby Tired Zambian » 20th October 2010, 11:18

Dear Zambia,

can someone please explain to the relevant authorities (i assume LCC & Manda hill management) that by keeping the traffic lights on at the mall entrance/exit they are causing a huge traffic problem on Great East Road???? Can someone please help us on this matter before someone takes a gun and shoots those lights out of commission????
Tired Zambian

Re: MANDA HILL LIGHTS CONFUSION BACK!!!

Postby tired too » 20th October 2010, 12:02

My brother TZ, why don't we meet at 3 a.m tomorrow and just knock those lights out. It will take 8 months before they fix them.

Shooting them might wake up the police at that other corner, unless you have a silencer?
tired too

Postby Ba-sober » 20th October 2010, 12:15

You guys there are alternative routes around lsk, why do you want to make an issue when God has give you brains to think with.
some of you just like complaining..if we came to your homes am sure lots of staff are not in order...just shut up nad think of other ways..ya always complaining..boring
Ba-sober

Postby Sanni » 20th October 2010, 12:53

Ba-sober

Is that your advice really? Find alternative routes? Do you always avoid problems by running around them and pretending they dont exist? Are you suggesting then, by way of example that someone coming from Arcades Mall and wanting to go into Zain HQ for instance, should instead go all the way round to Thabo mbeki, praying that a good samaritan will let them join onto nangwenya road at the crazy junction at the Courtyard hotel/National assembly intersection, then wait another 5 minutes and figure out a Moto GP manoeuvre to get on addis abbaba drive and then wait for another good samaritan to let him cross into Zain - all in all taking about 25 very stressful minutes and probably making this person a possible candidate for a heart attack and an early grave?

Does that make sense to you when all it should take is to SWITCH off the damn traffic lights at Manda Hill and let this person drive 'stress-free' for 4 minutes to get into Zain? You are the one who should put a sock into it my friend...Get real mudala!
Sanni

Postby Feminine » 20th October 2010, 13:13

...and then there was Feminine to echo sanni's view!

Sense!
Feminine

Postby tired too » 20th October 2010, 13:19

It is people like Sober who makes these people take us for granted. They know there are many such people who think it's normal to suffer.
tired too

Postby 2410 » 20th October 2010, 14:01

Ba Sober you are just broke and shut up

Postby Make » 20th October 2010, 15:39

Limbi ba Sober tabakwata na moto car!!!
Make

Postby Echo » 20th October 2010, 18:24

Limbi ba Sober tabakwata na moto car!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

on that note, Iet me give thanks to the gods of humor and laughter
Echo

Postby irritated2 » 21st October 2010, 13:09

finally someone has notices the confusion i thot i was the only one, those robots at the entrance to the mall dont make no sense at all. havent these people in charge noticed, are they so thick, surely its just common sense , count me in destroying them i was actually thinking of cutting the cables down ther or hitting into them with a truck!!!!!!
irritated2

Postby Common sense man » 21st October 2010, 16:44

irritated2

Vandalism is no way to live in a civilised society like Zambia. The best thing to do is to find the people in charge of them robots and shoot them dead :|
Common sense man

Postby Ha! » 21st October 2010, 16:54

Like murder was the way to live pa Zed? Then just mix the two and cause mayhem... :o :o :o
Ha!

Postby Common sense man » 21st October 2010, 17:25

hehehe. I knew you'd catch that :P
Common sense man

Postby Guest » 22nd October 2010, 13:50

kombonic wrote :
> I propose amalegeni.

Ehe! Typically kombonic yes. :lol:

Postby Tired Zambian » 26th October 2010, 14:28

Tired 2, my brother...im sorry i saw your reply too late...yes we should have met to destroy them!!!
Ba-Sober, dear God...WHAT alternative routes do you suggest?? the road behind Manda hill (Manda hill road) has been blocked due to construction and as my dear friend Sanni says, why should I spend more fuel, more time in dangerous crossings when I am just going past Manda Hill? Thabo Mbeki road is just as congested but traffic moves at a steady pace (but what if i am not going there?). I think that you are a civil servant and you do not like criticism especially when you know that WE, THE PEOPLE, are right!!!!
Look, all I'm saying is that it is quite EASY to switch off those Manda hill Entrance/exit lights...traffic going into and coming out of the mall will STILL flow smoothly because there is another set of lights at the Great East/Manchinchi and Addis Ababa junction. Am I not mistaken but isn't there supposed to be traffic lights at MAJOR junctions only? Independence and Burma road is a major junction not Manda hill Mall and Great East Road!!!
thank you Feminine, Tired 2, 2410,Make, Echo, Irritated 2, Common sense Man for your support...do you think a signed petition might convince the LCC to help us in this matter?
i remain...a Tired Zambian!
Tired Zambian

Return to Roads & Traffic (Road quality, traffics lights, etc.)