KASAMA,MOSI OTUNIA AND SHATUMBU ROADS

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

KASAMA,MOSI OTUNIA AND SHATUMBU ROADS

Postby MC » 26th October 2010, 17:01

Dear Zambia,

I was blinded by the cosmetic taring of these roads as one ENTERS CHALALA. South of Chilenje south.i thought that these mentioned roads have been tared as far as 20 km each,to my surprise only about 3km or less of these roads have been tared each.as you enter these roads ,you may thing at least the government has done something not until you go further down these roads will you realize that its is just cosmetic development which will be washed away as the site of the first rains.
MC

Re: KASAMA,MOSI OTUNIA AND SHATUMBU ROADS

Postby Disgusted » 27th October 2010, 15:14

MC,

:evil: How disappointing and annoying of this government! They have left all Chalala roads halfway tarred! The Bulaya road not even touched! Yet it is one of the busiest roads into Chalala. I've been waiting to see Kasama road tarred all the way; least I knew that the works had actually finished!(by this govnt's definition) From Woodlands stadium, drive only as far as the pylons and if you're turning left that's it? It doesn't even make sense at all to see a road, a long stretch but only half way tarred? Does that make sense? Puke!!!

The quality of the job? Boy! So thin so light so bumpy for new roads! Shame!!! Thinking they have won our votes? They can think again! :evil:
Disgusted

Return to Roads & Traffic (Road quality, traffics lights, etc.)