LUSAKA WATER A DISGRACE IN SERVICE PROVISION!

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

LUSAKA WATER A DISGRACE IN SERVICE PROVISION!

Postby Frustrated » 24th September 2014, 15:42

Dear Zambia,

I Feel so frustrated with Lusaka Water and Sewerage Company as we have had completely no water since Sunday 21st September, 2014. I reported the matter on Monday morning, but am constantly being given excuses ie. 'we shall send an engineer to asses the problem, 'we're looking into the matter' and now it has come to ' we're rationing'. I Live in Woodlands and it is only our street which has no Water.

I spoke to Mr Malambo and Mr Simutenda who promised to help, but i am now giving up with our utility Companies. They act as if you owe them when you go to lodge in a complaint when they are the ones who went into the Service Provision business.

Despite all these frustrations, i will still be issued with a Bill which will appear as if i have been using the water for a whole month!

Lusaka Water, please pull your socks before we contract Cholera!
Frustrated

Re: LUSAKA WATER A DISGRACE IN SERVICE PROVISION!

Postby Forward » 24th September 2014, 17:02

Man, I can see why you are so pissed. That was totally uncalled for. That dude at Lusaka Water and Sewerage Company didn't have to bring in your buttocks. Ok so you can't wash up with no water but that's no reason to start discussing your asses, man. That is just rude and uncouth.
Forward

Return to Roads & Traffic (Road quality, traffics lights, etc.)