DIRTY ROADS IN LIVINGSONE TOWN

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

DIRTY ROADS IN LIVINGSONE TOWN

Postby SHAWN » 10th July 2010, 10:23

Dear Zambia,

I am very much concern with the state of roads in livingstone town as a tourist capital city,knowly that its one of zambia tourist attraction and a source of Government revenue,the government and the council to make the road clean and more accessible i.e the dambwa,libuyu,maramba road are in very bad state.lets keep our town clean for easy development.
SHAWN

Re: DIRTY ROADS IN LIVINGSONE TOWN

Postby Prolific » 14th July 2010, 19:44

I can agree with you more Shawn, Livingstone has getting a face lift yes, but a few metres from the CBD its pathetic, mind you tourists want to see whats beyond that CBD especially there isnt much to say about it.
Prolific

Postby shawn » 15th July 2010, 16:57

if the council can not do anything about cleaning the roads how abt the government imposing the law that everyone should maintain his /her surrounding area i.e 25m from the main house/building clean or to be fined,i have notice that we can do it ourself.if we can keep our inside homes clean.roads like kombe,kabompo why cant people staying adjacent to these road make them clean.people we can make it.
shawn

Postby Johnny English » 15th July 2010, 17:11

I can see you're passionate about your town Shawn.But who will be taking care of the roads that pass where there are no houses?I think lets just push the munincipal people to be cleaning,if anything they collect ground rates for all those properties.by the way,how is Livingstone?its been a while.hows pamasaka ,eatrite and fairmont club?any new hot places?
Johnny English

Postby K120/hour should be the minimum wage here in Zambia » 4th April 2016, 18:15

As the man said, if you see a man driving in a staright line in Livingstone he must be drunk. Because if you are drunk you don't have the good sense to keep avoiding all the pot holes.
K120/hour should be the minimum wage here in Zambia

Postby get real you dreaming son of a &!*# » 5th April 2016, 02:32

Did you mean K120/day? because K120/hour is a pipe dream. Just a whole lot of hot air escaping your tail-pipe. I'm telling ya!
get real you dreaming son of a &!*#

Postby sad enough » 7th April 2016, 14:59

Livingstone is not the only Zambia town with dirty, broken roads.
sad enough

Postby Gondar Barracks recent recruit » 10th April 2016, 07:36

You pipo who is talkin about bad roads have never been to Chipata. The roads there can make a grown man cry. no shit
Gondar Barracks recent recruit

Return to Roads & Traffic (Road quality, traffics lights, etc.)