Why do I read these stupid stories on the Internet??

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Why do I read these stupid stories on the Internet??

Postby Chiyambi » 26th November 2015, 23:00

Dear Zambia,

I'm addicted to some of the stupidest stories online. Everytime I see a headline that is so stupid it could rival a donkey's intellect, that's exactly where I click to read the dumb story.

This time it was a story about a goat who was thrown into a tiger's cage at the zoo, so the tiger can have his dinner. The goat is said to have never seen a tiger in his life and had never been taught to fear a tiger. so the goat did not run to a corner in fear as all the goats before him did. The fear is what prompted the tiger to attack, so the story goes. In the case of this fearless goat however, the tiger is the one who was confused. The goat even dared to give the tiger a few kicks and the tiger was dumbfounded to the point he forgot he was supposed to eat the goat. Before long the goat and the tiger were playing games and have since become friends.

Anyway, I will guarantee you this much. Next time I see a stupid headline I will have forgotten about this stupid goat story and I will still go ahead and click on that dumb article to read about God-knows-what.
Chiyambi

Re: Why do I read these stupid stories on the Internet??

Postby Airborne » 27th November 2015, 22:30

Ciyambi,

I truly hoe you are not a goat! It worries me for life.
Airborne

Postby Chiyambi » 22nd December 2015, 22:54

Airborne, I thought we was friends, you and I. Calling me a hoe is not very nice.

Anyway Airborne, insults aside here's my latest stupid story about a dumb dog. I can't help myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A dog that often jumped out the window of his owners' ground-floor apartment jumped out of the window of their new flat forgetting it was six floors up.

Fortunately the lucky dog was saved when it landed on a balcony three floors down from the apartment in Cologne.

The dog's owners Udo and Angela Baecker, both 29, called the fire department when they heard their pet boxer whining from the balcony below. They couldn't get him themselves because the tenants were away on vacation.

"We've only been in the new apartment for a week, but thought TJ would have got used to it after climbing up all the stairs. We never thought he'd try his usual trick of jumping from the window to get into the garden," said Angela.

I don't think this dog will be jumping out of any more windows anytime soon.
Chiyambi

Postby Chiyambi » 23rd December 2015, 01:12

More stupid stories from the Internet. Please forgive me but I swear I did not create all these stupid people..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Chinese man attempted to kill himself this week in a rather unconventional way: by jumping into a den of tigers and inviting them to feast upon him while he just lied there. Yikes.

Yang Jinhai, who reportedly “suffers from depression and mental disorders,” jumped into the tiger den at the Chengdu Zoo and “made theatrical movements” to get the tigers to eat him. All they did, however, was rough him up a bit before zoo staff stepped in to rescue him.

And this may not be an exact translation, but Agence France-Presse reports that Yang told the Chengdu Business Daily, “I asked them to bite me and let them eat my meat, and so I did not fight back.”

“Let them eat my meat.” Well now.
Chiyambi

Postby foghorn leghorn » 23rd December 2015, 20:56

That just goes to show, if its not your day, nigger, its not your day.

That fellow could have swan dived over the Victoria falls and would have ended up with scratches and bruises.

Even tigers know what not to touch.

THe fellow should have taken a portrait of Mao Tse Tung (or whatever that half bald bald dude is called), pissed on it, lit a fire on it and shouted "down with you Commy baitches". He'd be sooooooooo dead now!
foghorn leghorn

Postby AIRBORNE » 29th December 2015, 16:18

Chiyambi,

We need them stupid stories in the mean time, this side of Christmas has been dry...and am turning my focus at Twangale for God knows what will be there!
AIRBORNE

Postby Chiyambi » 1st February 2016, 19:25

Here I go again. This time I find myself in some aquarium, down there in Seoul, South Korea. A female shark ate her male companion, head first. According to the staff members at the COEX aquarium in Seoul, the female shark was simply tired of his male companion mońkeying around the tank everyday. So she decided to eat him so she can have some quiet and peace.

After she chopped off his head and ate it, she took hours as she slowly ate the rest of him, one bite at a time. The staff at the aquarium are not planning to introduce another male companion to the cannibal, any time soon.
Chiyambi

Postby Chiyambi » 11th February 2016, 22:10

Today I'm at it again reading Internet stories that will do me no good. This time it's about a huge python that was spotted in South Africa. The snake lay motionless with its middle section inflated. The first thing people thought it had just swallowed some small animal so it was digesting it as pythons tend to do. But soon it became clear that the snake was dead. It was only after they cut the snake open that they discovered its last meal was a large porcupine who quills had punctured the snake's internal organs.

Greed will kill you.
Chiyambi

Return to Media (Newspapers, television, radio)