AUDI motor vehicle services

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

AUDI motor vehicle services

Postby Marcus » 10th July 2010, 10:31

Dear Zambia,

I would really appreciate if someone out there could advise where they take their AUDI cars for servicing or where they get their spares locally which are genuine. Please connect me to someone who can work on these German cars as there is no dealership in Zambia. Otherwise I love my car, it is a 2000 model but in sweet condition.
Marcus

Re: AUDI motor vehicle services

Postby Shi Chomba » 12th July 2010, 15:48

Hello Marcus,
I guess it feels bad to fail to get spares for your lovely car.Which parts are you speciffically looking for?and what model/year is your Audi?There is a spares shop on Great North Road @ Guras Complex named GLAFRA Enterprises.Call Mukuka on 095-5-881501.He will be able to help you or connect you.They deal in a WIDE range of genuine parts.
Just tell him ShiChomba directed you there.
Shi Chomba

Postby marcus » 13th July 2010, 11:21

Thank you so much Shi Chomba
marcus

Postby O.Nyirenda » 24th January 2011, 12:18

Hi,
Call me on this number 0978307573 then I will link you to some who repairs and service all Audi. For the spares, I will link you to someone who can supply you with all the parts. All that you need is the parts number.
O.Nyirenda

Postby msana wanzili » 25th January 2011, 01:12

I honestly sympathise with you Marcus but before buying did you ever think of after service or was 'fikaisova ifine'. I hope you get the spares but next time please buy a common make. All the best
msana wanzili

Postby Odi » 25th January 2011, 02:54

listen to msana. He knows what he's talking about. this fikaisova ifine is no good.

I can tell you a story about people who use the same philosophy when they have sex with no contraception. Ten kids later that's when they ask the essential question, how did this happen? I can tell you that story but I won't.
Odi

Postby marcus » 25th January 2011, 06:10

wow, it was six months ago when i posted here, people still responding.

O.Nyirenda, the people you want to refer me to, could they be by any chance the mechanics in Makeni or that shop by Carousel shopping centre? My car's actually 500km away from service now.

when i was ordering the car online it wasn't a case of fikaisova. i know it's a german car but i knew what i was doing. have had it for a year now and no major regrets except for some minor issues, mainly electric like indicators, airconditioner etc. Considering the 150,0000 high mileage, the car's still in a very good condition.
marcus

Running cost of GOlf GTi

Postby VW Golf GTi » 6th April 2011, 16:16

Hi gentlemen and ladies,

I see you have quite a lot of valuable information on vehicles. I intend to buy a VW Golf GTi. How manageable are the other running cost for an average Zambian other than the engine capacity? Looking forward to hearing from you
VW Golf GTi

Postby Wela » 6th April 2011, 18:29

But you guys with your Audis and your GTis and german this and german that, you are making me feel less than a man with my brown 1981 toyota corolla ka. When I say brown, I don't count the various grey and white patches here and there.

These days I hear all kinds of noises, squeaks and screeches coming from the engine. I don't even pay attention anymore. I just know 'fikaisova ifine'.

Every time I start the engine, I close my eyes pretending to pray. I know one of these days the little jalopy will refuse to start. Until that day, I will enjoy it, leaking radiator, smoky exhaust pipe, missing passenger side door and all.
Wela

Postby Muzo » 6th November 2011, 11:42

Hey!...
This issue is quite interesting,
I have Audi A4 and when I just got I was also told a lot about the spares and staff. My friends, Germany cars are durable as compared to other makes from japan and other nations. I was with corolla before i migrated to Audi A4.

For spare ,y friend go to the net check for you model on eBay.com,auto spares wholesale.com and germanautoparts.com and check for the spare you are looking for. My friend you be amazed on what you will find on these sites. The prices are fair. Am at the moment waiting for the spares I ordered. Friend if you can order your car from Germany or Japan, What can stop from ordering the spares? Oh! there is even a manual for Audi on Audiworld.com check it out. At times lean to do things on your own. Am not a mechanic, but ever since i got this car I have been doing the service and other repairs on my own.
Good luck.
Muzo

Postby the eye » 7th November 2011, 08:51

I own a Lexus X20, 2010 MODEL, BEIGE in colour, I'm sure you have all seen it in Lusaka, especially around TIMES CAFE area where I usually hang out. Anyways my main point is where can I also get genuine parts for this awesome mean machine?
the eye

Postby monk » 30th October 2012, 09:57

where can i do replacement of audi keys from? i tried with one but failed to program the key so it couldnt start. i need your advice
monk

Postby sasha » 20th November 2012, 08:56

Hi, for all your original spart parts for german cars, plz feel free to email me and I will be glad to assist you. My family in zed drives german cars gti auudi RS4,golf 4, city golf and merc and guess where they get all there spare parts and service kits.

Email me on narex1006@yahoo.com
sasha

Postby Audi A4 1998 » 12th September 2013, 06:38

I need the following parts as well for my new Audi A4 98 model. I just bought it and on the way bringing to Zambia I flipped with it:
Driver's door
Oil Sample
Right (front) control arm
Oil filter

Please contact me on 0978705222
Attachments
IMG-20130906-00634.jpg
Audi A4 1998

Postby Mr. Joe Kambwili » 12th September 2013, 07:00

he he! iwe ka Audi A4 1998, ni bwanji kansi? Did you wake up this morning with the intention of making me laugh? Well, you silly boy, you succeeded.

So you been in some kind of coma since 1997 and now you think you have a brand new 1998 mota ka. yes? I'm not a cruel man, so I will not crush your fantasy. Dream on, young man.
Mr. Joe Kambwili

Postby Akabondo » 14th September 2013, 18:01

Hi,
I have an Audi A6 2010 model. Is there a genuine dealer that services Audi? I know Macfarlenes used to service Audi/VW but they lost the franchise. Any leads??
Akabondo

Postby oliver » 15th September 2013, 09:28

try Cli Tech motors off Makishi road though their diagnosis machines seem kinda outdated for me
oliver

Postby Yonzuna » 2nd October 2013, 20:11

It might be different in Zambia. But here is america, most good mechanics agree on one thing. VW and Audi are the worst cars one can buy. They are overpriced and have some serious reliability issues.

And unlike in the old days when VW used to make cars with components easy to access, these days they hide everything so that it becomes almost impossible for any novice to fix even the simplest things. For the slightest problem you have to take it to a mechanic. And even the very honest mechanics will charge you an arm and a leg because fixing things on these cars is a nightmare and time consuming.
Yonzuna

Postby mwaiseni » 3rd October 2013, 12:35

Yonzuna wrote :
> It might be different in Zambia. But here is america, most good mechanics
> agree on one thing. VW and Audi are the worst cars one can buy. They are
> overpriced and have some serious reliability issues.
>
> And unlike in the old days when VW used to make cars with components easy
> to access, these days they hide everything so that it becomes almost
> impossible for any novice to fix even the simplest things. For the
> slightest problem you have to take it to a mechanic. And even the very
> honest mechanics will charge you an arm and a leg because fixing things on
> these cars is a nightmare and time consuming.

true mwandi, trying Nissan now
mwaiseni

Postby Kayombo S. » 5th November 2013, 20:35

Hi Guys
This is Kayombo from Germany. In fact, the German premium cars like Audi, Mercedes or BMW are leading the world's markets. I am working for Audi since a long time and I can asure you that we have great products with high quality. When visiting Zambia the last time in 2012 it was disappointing for me to see there is still no dealer / service partner. But it is like it is. If there is somebody out there who needs some help, let me know.
Best regards
Kayombo S.
Kayombo S.

Next Page

Return to Car Services (Spray painting, garages, car servicing, etc.)