South Africa the real issues [dot] org
1. Most Europeans and Christians discount witchcraft as “old wives tales” – it is NOT.
2. Witchcraft in Africa is an extremely potent force which we need to understand given that President Jacob Zuma, President of South Africa, publicly engages in Witchcraft and Ancestor worship with the full cooperation of the ANC leadership.
The image below [NO IMAGE HERE ON DZ] expressly shows President Zuma engaging in Witchcraft and Ancestor Worship with a view to securing his re-election. I am NOT saying that this was definitive or that he secured the position through Witchcraft. I AM saying it is a powerful indication of where he considers his constituency to lie – he is clearly NOT worried about what religious and particularly Christian, Europeans think but he IS interested in what the great majority of ancestor worshipping, witchcraft practising Africans have to think and he has, correctly, identified these people as his target market. And the ANC leadership clearly agree with him. This highlights one of the great errors of trying to introduce democracy and majority rule in a country where the majority of the population are primative -- one gets what the majority considers appropriate.
3. These are people who still regard it as appropriate to impale a man alive on a wooden stake driven through his anus and then rip his guts out as he screams in agony, as was done to Retief’s men. These are people who consider any promise made to the white man as expedient only as long as it serves their purpose of Power-Fear domination, as with Dingaan and Retief – for “Peace Treaty” read “Constitution”.
4. It is important to understand that African tribal people believe in Witchcraft at extreme levels. Many believe that Witchcraft can render them invincible and this is, at some level, behind the massacre at Blood River where wave after wave of Zulu warriors fell on a near perfect defensive position and were mown down. Interestingly it is alleged that this was at play at Sharpville AND recently at Marikana.
5. The eating or other use of human body parts is an integral part of witchcraft and human sacrifice, killing of humans in some form or other is integral to progressing to the higher ranks of Witchdoctors. The brutality of farm and other murders of whites in South Africa are certainly, at some significant level, associated with witchcraft and it is quite possible that the majority of murders are performed towards witchcraft goals.
6. To contextualize these comments, I have had personal experience of a situation in which an anointed and prophetic believer in the Almighty was attacked by a massive demonic presence that twice caused them to die and leave their body.
It was only through the concerted prayers of three others that the person concerned was brought back to life and reported being attacked by a massive demonic presence, Molech, one of the most powerful demonic gods on the planet and one directly associated with human sacrifice. This demon had been mobilized by African Witchdoctors in the area where the attack took place. As much as you may be sceptical, I ask you to consider the possibility that there are things you do NOT understand.
7. African people use Witchdoctors to curse Europeans and many Afrikaner families in particular are under strong witchcraft curses – it is not uncommon for such a family to regularly, generation by generation, lose a first born child or have children involved in serious accidents at a certain age. These curses can be cut but it requires recognition of their reality followed by the relevant prayers by a knowledgeable believer with the necessary authority to deal with this.
8. Witchcraft can generate frenzied hostility and blood lust towards opponents, for example at Blood River wave upon wave stormed to certain death fuelled by witchcraft rites that may well have included promises of being invisible to the Boers or immune to Boer weapons.
9. Witchcraft can be associated with brutal, barbaric and sadistic killings, rape, etc and can include hacking out of body parts, including hacking out the jawbone as was done to security guards at Lonmin in the run-up to the Marikana shooting.
11. The bottom line, we have a President and a Government that publicly resorts to witchcraft and ancestor worship. Inherently this means that they at least condone and, quite possibly, actively support the witchcraft rites referred to above, including murder.
Given that virtually all Europeans are ignorant of this dimension, and most do not even believe witchcraft exists, and given that the demonic energy that is kindled by 20,000 murders a year is immense, it is appropriate to recognize that there are things happening in South Africa which give cause for GREAT CONCERN.
There is a need for massive international pressure on the African National Congress and the South African Government, particularly President Jacob Zuma to end the bloodshed.