Chris Rock once again advises men on cheating

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Chris Rock once again advises men on cheating

Postby commit » 4th March 2018, 21:44

Dear Zambia,

“It’s my fault because I’m a fućking asshole. I didn’t listen, I wasn’t kind. I just thought I was the shít man.”

Rock continues saying he “brought this shít on myself. Nobody told me to go ho up.” The comedian admitted to sleeping with three different women while on the road.

He also shared the effect his behavior had on his wife.

“It’s fućked up. When guys cheat, it’s like we want something new. But then you know what happens? Your woman finds out, and now she’s new. She is never the same again. So now you have new, but you have a bad new.”

Finally, Rock ended the bit with a bit of advice. “You don’t wanna get divorced. You got somebody you love, hold tight. Commit.”
commit

Re: Chris Rock once again advises men on cheating

Postby Foul » 4th March 2018, 23:14

Men are dogs and the hos they cheat with are bitches.
Foul

Postby Lesson » 28th April 2018, 19:15

Perhaps UNZA should invite Chris Rock as a Professor Emeritus. He can lecture Zambian men about the pitfalls of womanizing.
Lesson

Postby Guest » 9th January 2019, 10:01

[quote="commit"]Dear Zambia,

“It’s my fault because I’m a fućking asshole. I didn’t listen, I wasn’t kind. I just thought I was the shít man.”

Rock continues saying he “brought this shít on myself. Nobody told me to go ho up.” The comedian admitted to sleeping with three different women while on the road.

He also shared the effect his behavior had on his wife.

“It’s fućked up. When guys cheat, it’s like we want something new. But then you know what happens? Your woman finds out, and now she’s new. She is never the same again. So now you have new, but you have a bad new.”

Finally, Rock ended the bit with a bit of advice. “You don’t wanna get divorced. You got somebody you love, hold tight. Commit.”[/quote]

Return to Educational Services (Schools, colleges, universities, etc.)