What percentage of Christians believe in the doctrine?

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

What percentage of Christians believe in the doctrine?

Postby Outsider » 8th February 2019, 13:07

Dear Zambia,

A chap in the UK conducted a scientific study over a period of some fifteen years or so. To find out how many of so called Christians were true believers.

Not surprisingly, only a mere 13% of those interviewed proved to be true Christians.

And out out the 13%, more than half answered the questions because of family and societal inhibitions.

I have not yet unearthed any similar survey from the Moslem world. My own suspicion is that the Moslem world is an even more hypocritical sphere than the Christian space.”
Outsider

Re: What percentage of Christians believe in the doctrine?

Postby Mojo moto » 8th February 2019, 13:37

I have lived in Zambia my entire life. So I can only speak for Christianiy as it pertains to Zambian society. I cannot speak for Christianity for even such proximities as Zimbabwe or even Malawi.

Most Zambian Christians are fake. Here in Zambia, one chooses to belong to any Christian group so that in case he dies his corpse can be given a so called proper burial.

That’s only one reason people here in Zambia join a church of one form or another.

Others join a church for economic reasons. e.g. the pastors themselves.

Others are simply stupid and have never bothered to study the details of their Christian cult.

And yet others join a Christian group primarily in the hopes of scoring a sex partner.

All in all, Christian adherents are a bunch of sick psychos
Mojo moto

Return to Educational Services (Schools, colleges, universities, etc.)