BRING FAMOUS ARTISTS TO ZAMBIA.

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Re: BRING FAMOUS ARTISTS TO ZAMBIA.

Postby local is laka:) » 14th December 2012, 19:34

oh God in heaven.......... by the way i meant to say "Domestic" and NOT "boris"

we need more people lyk "DOMESTIC" in our country
local is laka:)

Postby Tumbuwa » 15th December 2012, 00:11

White people! Stop fooling yourselves believing that all that development in SA is because of the black South Africans. whites left Zed a long time ago, had they stayed things would be different, not better though. I believe we're better off than our black south African brothers in many regards. We'll get there. You don't see how great Zambia is.
Tumbuwa

Postby Tumbuwa » 15th December 2012, 00:21

Uthando wrote:

>Its really a sad thing to believe that over 45 years after independence, we still have that ram shackle called Lusaka International Airport, Roads are poor. How do you expect >insfrastructure development when the government in power just thinks of roads in an election year? There is a curse in Zambia. Look at Jburg, Cape Town, East London, >Port Elizabert, Durban....How did they manage to put up such beautiful infrastructure? Shame on our politicians. The airport in East London is far much better than ours in >Lusaka, yet East London is not even a provincial capital of the Eastern Cape

How did they manage to put up such beautiful infrastructure? you ask.

WHITE PEOPLE!! Stop fooling yourselves believing that all that development in SA is because of the black South Africans. whites left Zed a long time ago, had they stayed things would be different, not better for us though (in terms of our sovereignty as a people). I believe we're better off than our black south African brothers in many regards. We'll get there. You don't see how great Zambia is.
Tumbuwa

Postby Lorry driver » 15th December 2012, 00:41

Mr. Tumbuwa,

i think you forgot to mention that in these 48 years, personal wealth among Zambians has sky rocketed. Percentage-wise it's still a small handful but these few pigs have grown fat bank accounts like you wouldn't believe.

This is the real tragedy of this country. A country which had so much potential at Independence but we have squandered every bit of it. Every last one of them who goes into government, goes in with a blue print to maximize his loot before he gets out.
Lorry driver

Re: BRING FMOUS ARTISTS TO ZAMBIA.

Postby #Justin Bieber101 » 11th December 2017, 22:34

Yah Zambia should like bring jb here as in tbh he is liked by so many people e.g. me and I would be like the happiest person in the whole wide world if he comes but don't bring him when students are in school especially boarders bcoz their will be not a lot of people to buy the tickets and he might cancel the concert, he has done this before in a different country.:-) :) ;) and we will develop Big time...
#Justin Bieber101

Postby Counselor » 12th December 2017, 04:08

Boys

You got your priorities all screwed up. Forget day dreaming about American superficial airheads. Please boys, remember you are proud Zambian, not dumb negroes.
Counselor

Previous Page

Return to Entertainment (Concerts, musical events, film festivals, etc.)