Shop From UK We Deliver to Your Door

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Shop From UK We Deliver to Your Door

Postby U Shop WE Deliver » 27th January 2016, 12:31

Dear Zambia,

At ushopwd.co.uk U Love Shopping? We love Shipping!

UshopWD (U Shop We Deliver) was formed to give Africa access to global online shopping and reliable shipping services.

In our years of experience in moving cargo from around the world to Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda we observe the difficulty in buying quality goods by people in Africa from all over the world, and when such goods are purchased the cost of shipping becomes too high for normal citizens.

Through Our platform we offer access to various world renowned shopping sites and over 100 online retailers in the UK, thereby allowing you to shop as if you are UK resident.

We offer the most comprehensive international fashion brands through one platform. Here you can buy men, women, children clothing and home and kitchen items at very competitive prices, 100% European quality.
U Shop WE Deliver

Re: Shop From UK We Deliver to Your Door

Postby Homer » 27th January 2016, 15:58

Help me understand why on earth would I want to waste my money shopping from the UK when I can saves loads of my hard earned kwacha shopping right here at home in Zambia. Assuming I'm of perfect sound mind, not some irrational unrealistic idiot
Homer

Re: Shop From UK We Deliver to Your Door

Postby Chikoto » 27th January 2016, 19:06

if you are broke just shut up and let us PF elitists do our shopping in UK.
Chikoto

Return to Transport (Buses, coaches, railways, airlines, logistics, etc.)