Tomato ba lunda

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Tomato ba lunda

Postby Frustrated » 28th December 2010, 12:38

Dear Zambia,

I have been informed that the rtsa will increase their fees by 50 percent effective 1 january 2011. honestly how do these guy's expect us to cope with all these fees. they have the carbon tax which we all know is just a money making scheme. why do they squeeze people like this in our country. it's like it's a crime to be a zambian.
Frustrated

ATTENTION :RTSA

Postby 100% » 28th December 2010, 14:20

Can RTSA please circulate the new 2011 fees?and were do all the monies collected @ RTSA go?coz roads are still pathetic.who audits RATS?
100%

Re: Tomato ba lunda

Postby MISS MUZUNGU » 28th December 2010, 19:32

WHICH ONE IS RTSA?
I KNOW I PAY FOR MUSONCO CARBON AND INSURANCE. WHAT IS RTSA?
MISS MUZUNGU

Postby Bamwine » 4th January 2011, 12:39

my issue with RTSA is, honestly, they know that they are getting a thousand ex japan cars every month but they remain stubborn and do not want to organize their payment systems and increase paypoints and car fitness checking facilities. Its pathetic to have all those cars gather at Ridgeway. And, honestly, I am tired of all these inefficiencies that making kings out of security guards - and I am tired of fighting with guards who can not think a stone's throw away from their nose - no offence. Soon the same system will start stealing money from people with fancy road blocks when they know well that there systems cannot cope even if everybody did turn up to pay. sic sic.
Bamwine

Postby MISS MUZUNGU » 4th January 2011, 13:20

BAMWINE,
WHAT IS RTSA ? DO I NEED TO PAY FOR IT TOO. ADVISE!
MISS MUZUNGU

Postby Girl » 4th January 2011, 14:01

MISS MUZUNGU wrote :
> BAMWINE,
> WHAT IS RTSA ? DO I NEED TO PAY FOR IT TOO. ADVISE!

Ha ha haaa... boi N, limo ulapena! RTSA stands for Road Transport and Safety Agency and that's where you have been paying your MUSONKOs; road license and Carbon, plus car fitness. You have been there a couple of times darling and you probably were tested there for your driving before the same issued you with a driver's license.

No darling you don't have to pay Bamwine for this information.
Girl

Postby MISS MUZUNGU » 4th January 2011, 14:32

DARLING GIRL,
THANKS!
HONESTLY I NEVER GO THERE. I ALWAYS SEND A WORKER. NOW I WANTED TO BE INFORMED, FOR SOME OF THEM DONT KNOW WHAT IS NEEDED, I HAVE HUBBY TO GUIDE ME. TAUGHT IS SOMETHING NEW TO PAY.
MISS MUZUNGU

Postby MISS MUZUNGU » 4th January 2011, 14:54

I KNOW WHO THEY ARE I REMEMBERED.
I WAS DRIVING ON CHILUMBULU RD, AROUND 17 HRS, AND THERE WAS A 1KM QUE BEFORE THE ROBOT TURNING TO KCC.
I WANTED TO TURN LEFT SO I WENT ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE ROAD, THOWARDS THE ROBOT.THE MINIBUS CONDUCTORS KEPT ON SHOUTING: BA N....., THEY WILL ARREST U! I IGNORED THEM AND CONTINUED, JUST TO FIND ONE OF THOSE GUYS WITH YELLOW APRONS, WRITTEN RTSA ON THEM, BLOCKING THE ROAD.
HE TRIED TO STOP ME ON THE MIDDLE OF THE CROSSING, BUT I SCOLDED HIM THAT THIS IS NOT A PLACE FOR STOOPING AND CONTINUED AND PARKED ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD.
HE CAME VERY POMPOUS AND TOLD ME: DONT U KNOW THAT U ARE DRIVING DANGEROUSLY? U ARE CAUSING A PROBLEM ON THE ROAD.
I TOLD HIM:
U FOOL! I DONT EVEN THINK U HAVE A DRIVING LICENSE (HE WAS VERY YOUNG) BUT U ARE STANDING HERE ON THE ROAD, BLOCKING AND DISTURBING ALL THE TRAFFIC, TRYING TO MAKE URSELF LOOK VERY IMPORTANT. HOW AM I DISTURBING THE TRAFFIC? U SHOULD ALLOW THE CARS GOING LEFT TO USE THE LEFT LANE , (SHOULDER) IN ORDER TO DECONJEST THE TRAFFIC, INSTEAD U ARE CREATING UNBELIEVABLE CONGESTION IN ORDER TO BOOST UR CONFIDENCE, U SMALL DICK BOY! GET OUT OF MY WAY! AND I DROVE OFF.I COULD HEAR BEHIND EVERY ONE CHEERING.
I WOULD NEVER OVERTAKE IF IT IS A QUE LIKE THAT ON THE LEFT IN ORDER TO GO STRAIT. IT IS WRONG. BUT I WAS GOING LEFT, SO WHY NOT ALLOW EVERY ONE GOING LEFT TO PASS ON THE LEFT IF THEY WISH TO, IN ORDER TO DECONGEST THE ROAD?THERE WAS NO DANGER THERE WHAT SO EVER.
MISS MUZUNGU

Return to Transport (Buses, coaches, railways, airlines, logistics, etc.)