Conductor conduct

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Conductor conduct

Postby bev » 13th August 2011, 18:04

Dear Zambia,

im sick and tierd of conductors putting their behinds in my face! especially the non-odourless ones. the small buses tend to overcrowd with the conductor most times having to face his rear directly into the people's faces sitting by the door. one time i wanted to get off because i saw need to overcrowd the bus when i could simply get on the next one. the driver quickly drove off before i could. when i asked to get off at the next stop he refused saying there was too much traffic. this was summer and the conductor 's odur was indicative of a nights drinking spree- and all else that goes with it. i was taking my daughter to school and i could tell she was just as irritated and disgusted. not wanting to embarass the conductor (like he needed help), i whispered to him to mind the way he was standing. he instead decided to be rude and insult me under his breath. i just snapped and told him the truth. the driver tried to defend him and even some passengers, but that got me even more upset. if they had only let me get off as i had asked to then there would have been no need for the confrontation. so, the bad odour, using foul language in front of a minor, insulting me, overcrowding, etc. i could write a book about similar incidences with conductors and their drivers. i think i will! i believe i was right to complain the way i did but it needs to be sorted out at a higher level otherwise it will just go on. consumers also need to be made aware of their rights and know when enough is enough. i have seen some very clean and respectful conductors and drivers before. why shouldnt the rest follow suit? by the way it applies to both small and big buses. sitting by the door sucks sometimes! enjoy the rest of the ride.

yours,
upset commuter.
bev

Re: Conductor conduct

Postby JT » 13th August 2011, 22:45

Nice title: conductor conduct. You're too smart to be riding these buses.
JT

Return to Transport (Buses, coaches, railways, airlines, logistics, etc.)