Gemins Vs EuroAfrica

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Gemins Vs EuroAfrica

Postby Bashikulu Mutale » 9th July 2010, 11:45

Dear Zambia,

Gemins buses SUCK big time ,EuroAfrica is the BEST coach service in Zambia.
I once travellled to Nakonde border on a Gemins bus.The owner personally came to inspect the tickets(ovias reason:lack of trust in staff or too much greed) and the bus left so late and only with few passengers(ovias reason: nobody likes Gemins).when we got to Kabwe,the driver packed us like sacks ,bus was overloaded (ovias reason:under-motivated staff trying to make a buck wen boss is away) and on the way it was like that all up to Isoka.It was a hell journey.Germins pull up your socks.
Meanwhile everytime I travel between Kitwe and Lusaka,its mwaaaaa with EuroAfrica,keep it up !always on time,courteus crew,safe speed,clean buses.
Bashikulu Mutale

Re: Gemins Vs EuroAfrica

Postby KS » 13th July 2010, 19:59

Dear bashikulu mutale,
u should also try mazhandu to travel to and from the copperbelt..believe u me if u think euro is the best,u havent tried the best..just try it..u'll so love it! Exceptional customer service,totally on time and best of all,no 'ichikwela'..
KS

Postby Brunogoodboy » 14th July 2010, 12:44

KS
I am dissapointed with you.Overloading is a serious traffic offence.It seriously prejudices passenger safety as well.Please next time[That is if you will ever use Germins again]report to the authorities.This Germins and its owner have no regard for passengers.Just last year in November i lost an Auntie in a road traffic accident and the reason attributed to it was fatigue of the driver who was not allowed to rest after coming from another trip.RTSA should withdraw this Germins licence
Brunogoodboy

Postby KS » 14th July 2010, 19:59

Brunogoodboy,
may i pls know why u disappointed in me? For simply advising my brother above to try another bus that i think is just as good as euro,if not beta? Kindly clarify..
KS

Return to Transport (Buses, coaches, railways, airlines, logistics, etc.)