RC Flying Club

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

RC Flying Club

Postby Chris » 12th September 2012, 09:21

Dear Zambia,
Does anyone know of a club or a group of people who get together to fly Remote Controlled aircraft or Helicopters etc?

I have recently gotten into the hobby and would like to join up with people who have a similar interest.

Many thanks
Chris
Chris

Re: RC Flying Club

Postby Slumdog Shalapungu » 12th September 2012, 20:23

Nti mbululusha chabe ma kite around here, I think you need to ask bambuye ba retard ndiye bambuluka usiku and naku gwela pamutenge pa bene
Slumdog Shalapungu

Postby Grant Thomson » 21st February 2014, 14:07

I'm looking for someone that can do aerial footage for a project I have to do in Zambia.
Any chance you know of someone in and around Lusaka that I could contact.
Grant Thomson

Postby akuzike » 30th March 2014, 08:00

hey chris, i recently go into the Hobby too. I have started collecting materials to build my first plane, if you interested in working together. call or whatsapp me 0971989633 im in lusaka
akuzike

Postby Smiler » 30th March 2014, 13:10

Guys would you kindly update me too on your progress of the club. Interested: whatsapp:0962206028 thanks. I have 2 helicopters. I know of a few friends.
Smiler

Postby indian and proud » 30th March 2014, 14:20

Chris dont mind these munthus. Its a progressive idea. This guy shalapungu is in some fantasy muzunguland "trying to beat whites at their own game" whatever that is. These guys are failures and non progressive, and for 50 years have not yet moved on from Nshima politics. Oh, and not to forget, their inferiority complex, based on theirs and more importantly others skin colour.
indian and proud

Postby Yes, there really are stupid questions » 30th March 2014, 14:28

Yes, there really are stupid questions by Mr Zambia _VERY VERY INTERESTING.

whole story here:
http://www.bbc.com/capital/story/201403 ... tupid-does

We are often told that there’s no such thing as a stupid question.

But it seems there are a few queries that cross that line at the office. If you work in customer service, for instance, surely there are days at work when you can’t quite believe your ears. It might take all the self-control you can muster to hold back the sarcasm when a particularly logic-backward question is lobbed your way.

The stupid gene::...read on
Yes, there really are stupid questions

Postby Slumdog shalapungu » 30th March 2014, 19:36

Ati progressive idea

Chi mwenye nacho , how old are you chipwete iwe firsti. I know unlike most black zambians you never had a normal childhood and actually grew into an adult but playing with vima toys is for kabudo's chimbwi iwe, you probably spent your childhood mu shop in kamwala while ise we were playing football. You talk of nshima politics but you are the same one whose family ran from india from the worlds most corrupt japati and samoosa politcians. We black zambians have had excellent leaders who even the worst ones like sata are probably 10 times better than your corrupt red dotted politicians. We don't have an inferiority complex like you mwenyes who so badly want to be white , we love our black skin , you mwenyes allude people telling you that you are useless stinky buggers as racism when its the truth. Try to talk that rubbish you talk in public in zambia and watch how we will stomp that red dot and turban into your skull mwenye iwe.

Black excellence mwana, original skin all day not some za yellow za brown tinted matika skin you have
Slumdog shalapungu

Postby indian and proud » 31st March 2014, 01:19

An unrelenting ignorance & stupidity is what you get when you give a racist troll a keyboard along with unmonitored access to the internet.
Shalapungu, my boy, dont try to scare me with your wild animal psyko stupidity. Whenever we walk hand in hand with your sister in town people stop and stare and when I tell the young about things, and openly too they bow down with respect and listen. Coz they know I tell them the truth. You must try it sometimes you gorilla.
Dont keep giving us stupid outdated Kamwala nonsense. Thats why I tell you to come and stay with your own people here and taste the real life instead of the plastic crap you are living. Even your brains are getting fried. You are a directional less nitwit you think you know it all but you have a lot to learn, boy.
Come and see how malls and big cooperates and stealing from us here and bring the fight home, not on the keyboard you bafoon. See how things are unfolding and the real suffering of children in the compounds instead of shi..ting rubbish and calling your sisters and mothers prostitutes...SHAME ON YOU < YOU BU>>GGER> You threaten me my boy...lol... you idota put ta..
indian and proud

Postby Mazoe » 31st March 2014, 02:12

Shalapungu,
Is it Singh or Patel? I mean the mwenye who screwed you over. Don’t tell me it was Gandhi!

Anyway mwana, when you are comfortable you can tellme what exactly this mwenye did to you. I know it must be something nasty because you are prepared to harbor rancor, rage and bitterness after all these years without thinking of the consequences such bitterness does to you.
Mazoe

Postby Guest » 31st March 2014, 19:15

@Slumdog shalapungu, its Dissapointing to see your racist Remarks towards the Indian fellow. While people try to progress, your negativity holds us Back.

Postby Mwangala » 31st March 2014, 20:46

I also think these diaspora think they know everything better than others. When they come here they walk and talk like a white man and show superior nature towards their family members also. I dislike that habit in them its their little money they come with showing they are better. When they get tired or broke they run back to the whites.
Mwangala

Postby Diasporanian » 1st April 2014, 05:27

Mwangala you funny little man, you tickled me good. ha ha ha! Please post more of this funny shit of yours. I love to laugh out loud. Good boy!
Diasporanian

Postby Mwangala » 1st April 2014, 06:28

I think you are one them and already you are laughing at me here. By the way tell us something about you and respond to what I have said above.
Mwangala

Postby Diasporanian » 1st April 2014, 07:11

Listen Mwangala my little funny man, if anyone ever tells you to stop posting your funny shit here, don't! By all means my little funny man, keep posting for my entertainment. Do you hear me? ha ha ha !!! funny little sucker you
Diasporanian

Postby Bondwe unlimited » 1st April 2014, 13:33

Here we go again....

Diasporanian, mwana watch and smile :-))
Bondwe unlimited

Postby Diasporanian » 1st April 2014, 16:16

Bondwe unlimited!
ha! here we go again indeed :) By the way, did you see what triggered ba Mwangala to start gunning for the asses of those in the Diaspora? I sure didn't. He just broad-side me with yet another anti-Diaspora rant :))
Diasporanian

Postby Bondwe unlimited » 3rd April 2014, 09:27

lord ati it's in the walk and the talk and exerting superiority? And the illusion that diasporanians think that they are smarter than the 'others'? LOL! Often, Zambians who have not succeeded in Diaspora fight with themselves mwe.

Diasporanian, let's laugh my friend!! :-D
Bondwe unlimited

Postby KK » 15th June 2014, 06:00

Slumdog shalapungu wrote :
> Ati progressive idea
>
> Chi mwenye nacho , how old are you chipwete iwe firsti. I know unlike most
> black zambians you never had a normal childhood and actually grew into an
> adult but playing with vima toys is for kabudo's chimbwi iwe, you probably
> spent your childhood mu shop in kamwala while ise we were playing football.
> You talk of nshima politics but you are the same one whose family ran from
> india from the worlds most corrupt japati and samoosa politcians. We black
> zambians have had excellent leaders who even the worst ones like sata are
> probably 10 times better than your corrupt red dotted politicians. We don't
> have an inferiority complex like you mwenyes who so badly want to be white
> , we love our black skin , you mwenyes allude people telling you that you
> are useless stinky buggers as racism when its the truth. Try to talk that
> rubbish you talk in public in zambia and watch how we will stomp that red
> dot and turban into your skull mwenye iwe.
>
> Black excellence mwana, original skin all day not some za yellow za brown
> tinted matika skin you have

Slumdog is surely about 75 years old, because he continues to talk about Kamwala, Dot, Patel, Turban, samosa (he writes samusa), from the old magazines that he had stolen from the house of an Indian where he worked as a house boy. He just has access to internet and an old pc, which he stole from the indian restaurant where he worked as a waiter cum dish washer.

His racist remarks against the Indians have nothing to do with India, but a particular Indian neighbour of his, who ran away with his slumdogs mother, just because slumdog's father was a drunkard and used to beat his mother. But before running away, the Indian neighbour sodomized slumdog fair and square.

These are only some of the reasons why slumdog has venom against the Indians. The other reason is of course is his failure to succeed in anything in life. be has not because of his internalbeing burnt all the time with hatred against the Indians. As slumdog grew up eating samosas, he remembered his mother and her run-away Indian neighbour lover and all that he can do during such time of mental turmoil, is to pull the key board and write rubbish against the Indian.

Truly someone said " tell us slumdog, who it was? A Patel? A Singh? or a Gandhi?" . "Who burst open your ass?" Surely it was an Indian.
KK

Postby rollan simutulo » 7th March 2015, 05:06

Hey smiler add me to the rc fly club,I hav two helicopters,I hav bin lookin for frends wit rc helicopter base In lsk.u can watsap me on 0976227224.
rollan simutulo

Next Page

Return to Transport (Buses, coaches, railways, airlines, logistics, etc.)