INTERCAPE HORROR

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Re: INTERCAPE HORROR

Postby Alojz » 16th November 2013, 20:36

Since I have just seen this right now even If It happened along time ago I will share my own experience.I have travelled on Intercape not once but twice.The only time I was disappointed was when I discovered that they had suspended the Livingstone-Lusaka Bus and the reason why I was disappointed was because I honestly LOVE the services provided by Intercape.Firstly I have not been on an Intercity Bus which has a Hostess and a Toilet.The other thing is that they have limited their speed unlike the "DAREDEVILS" we so loathe and the Airconditioning is good.When you come to departure times I remember the first time I got on this Bus there were only five of us and we started off at 13:54 on our 14:00hrs Bus.No one comes even closer on the local route,just wait til people experience their services we will be booking online to avoid being left behind.So If I have to complain I'll complain about the inaccessibility of the online booking service which seems a little complicated for me.Keep It Up Intercape!!!
Alojz

Re: INTERCAPE HORROR

Postby M » 13th June 2015, 16:47

I have been on the road with public transport for 15 years now. I've used busses and coaches in different countries. I'm so surprised to the reaction that people have showed here. I have seen good service and bad service but there is nothing more worse than a host who can't listen to passengers. Passengers have rights to complain and to know. The fact that some of us are used to bad service tumona kwati balya abakompliner ba layumfwa. Thanks to the passenger who expressed her or his opinion.
M

Previous Page

Return to Transport (Buses, coaches, railways, airlines, logistics, etc.)