how safe to consume are asian food products in zambia

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

how safe to consume are asian food products in zambia

Postby mr zambia » 23rd March 2014, 16:46

Dear Zambia,
Locally produced foodstuff by these asians for zambians gets me to wonder if they consume these products just like local zambians.we all know chinese and mwenyas are in for the quick cash with few expenses when it comes to producing products.these products are of low grade when compared to south african products in zambia.
mr zambia

Re: how safe to consume are asian food products in zambia

Postby resident » 23rd March 2014, 19:40

Mr zambia why do you have so much hatred towards other races from muzungus to indians.where you ever caught stealing from an indian shop in kamwala.
resident

Postby Shulapungu » 23rd March 2014, 21:11

hehehehe. .. caught stealing... no its known as failure syndrome. You fail you blame.!!.. Failure niggas.
Shulapungu

Postby Slumdog shalapungu » 23rd March 2014, 22:21

Ine I will never support these mwenyes with any money Unless its paying for mass deportations for them. The mwenyes niba doti maningi and a lot of them hate africans so why the hell anyone would trust these red dotted buggers food kaya mwandi. The chocholi are okay in my books because of our long history of them always working with us even pre colonial times. In fact the chocholi food is amazing unlike ba mwenye food . I think the way to sort out these elephant god worshipping savages is to serious food and sanitation inspectors who should do surprise visits and carry about food hygiene checks. If a mwenye is found to be doing something dodgy which is always the case we jail them and then deport them. We need a foods standard agency that monitors these mwenye refugee's like a hawk because if we get complacent they will do what they are doing now i.e flooding our markets with substandard and counterfeit food and medication. If it was down to me I would have these buggers shot in the back of the head like my brudda idi amin used to do them
Slumdog shalapungu

Postby Guest » 24th March 2014, 01:04

Your are the real savage Slumbitch. Third level education has been wasted on a narrow minded vile savage like you. You are good at talking whilst living in the land of the Muzungu but back in Zambia you would never achieve the power or have the balls to deport anybody. Keep barking Dog because that is all you can do Bark,Bark.

Postby Zoona » 24th March 2014, 16:35

[quote="Guest"]Your are the real savage Slumbitch. Third level education has been wasted on a narrow minded vile savage like you. You are good at talking whilst living in the land of the Muzungu but back in Zambia you would never achieve the power or have the balls to deport anybody. Keep barking Dog because that is all you can do Bark,Bark.[/quote]

Bad news for you Guest. You will never make money off of your expertise. You have described Shalapungu so well that you can easily write a Biography of the bugger. Only thing is that he will never amount to anything and his Biography would not be worth shit.
Zoona

Postby Shulapungu » 24th March 2014, 22:41

Shalapungu
Another failure from Mzunguland who thinks Idi Amin is his saviour...hehehe. Your saviour is the white man Shalapungu.
You are talking chingchong now when they are giving you free money. Remember what they did to Brother Mugabe? $30bn?
Confused citizen, totally useless and a failure...hehehe
Shulapungu

Postby Slumdog » 24th March 2014, 22:48

Singer Dencia defends promotion of skin whitening cream

Full story here:
Cameroonian pop singer Dencia has defended her promotion of a skin whitening cream called Whitenicious, which critics have branded an ''abomination'' and ''irresponsible''.

Speaking on Focus on Africa, she insisted the cream was not about skin lightening, but about tackling ''hyper-pigmentation''.
Slumdog

Postby Shulapungu » 24th March 2014, 22:49

Africa: Where black is not really beautiful

Full Story here:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-20444798

South Africa is marketed to the world as Mandela's rainbow nation, where everyone is proud of their race and heritage. But for some black South Africans there is such a thing as being too black.

A recent study by the University of Cape Town suggests that one woman in three in South Africa bleaches her skin. The reasons for this are as varied as the cultures in this country but most people say they use skin-lighteners because they want "white skin".

Local musician Nomasonto "Mshoza" Mnisi, now several shades lighter, says her new skin makes her feel more beautiful and confident.

She has been widely criticised in the local media and social networking sites for her appearance but the 30-year-old says skin-bleaching is a personal choice, no different from breast implants or a having nose job.
Shulapungu

Postby Chitunguza » 24th March 2014, 22:52

In as much as I hate to admit it, truth of the matter is that I do enjoy this little tit for tat between Shalapungu and his Indian playmate. You can't say very much about their tiff but you can say one positive thing. At least it ain't no mr zambia's boring #!@*!
Chitunguza

Postby I once told a westerner that I had rape for lunch and he threatened to turn me in to the cops until I told him rape is a veggie » 22nd September 2014, 17:04

If you want to start living in the toilet go ahead and eat food from china. I kid you not, you are going to have diarrhea like you wouldn't believe.
I once told a westerner that I had rape for lunch and he threatened to turn me in to the cops until I told him rape is a veggie

Postby Victim of rape and its treatment » 22nd September 2014, 19:20

Speaking of rape,,, dear fellow Zambians please help me understand one thing that has always puzzled me about the way many Zambians cook rape. They soak the vegetable in hot boiling water for a few minutes before taking it out and putting it into another pot where it's going to be cooked. The water they soaked it in looks decidedly green. And that water is thrown away. I have always thought that process washes away much needed nutrients. Am I missing something?
Victim of rape and its treatment

Postby dinner diner dine demon » 22nd September 2014, 19:53

On the whole, zambians are bad cooks.

Starches are either boiled or deep fried in animal fat.

Veggies are over cooked and served more brown than green.

Its a residual effect of being a British colony. The Brits have the most bland food.

Onions, tomatoes, rape, beef, chicken, maize meal and rice are staples in our homes.

Ask any Zambian what they had for dinner yesterday and they'll invariable tell you that breakfast meal nsima, deep fried chicken swimming in cooking oil, veggies boiled till brown and hot pepper.
dinner diner dine demon

Postby Victim of rape and its treatment » 22nd September 2014, 19:57

ASo dinner mwana, are you telling me that the pre-cook boiling method is a bad idea? My only concern and suspicion was that perhaps the boiling and throwing away of the initial water is to reduce the toxins from pesticides and such in that leafy rape. I'm not sure how organic Zambian vegetable growers are.
Victim of rape and its treatment

Postby Guest » 22nd September 2014, 22:46

1. Cook veggies for 3 minutes over a heat source then take them off.

2. Don't fry anything that you want nutrition from. Frying destroys all food value.

3. If over 30 years old, only a quarter of each meal should be starch. Half should be veggies and thr other quarter protein.

4. Stay away from breakfast meal, polished white rice and potato chips.

5. A fibreless, oily diet will have you contipated. You'll poop un naturally i.e. From pressure in your belly instead of your digestive system moving stuff along naturally. No fibre means no grip.

Postby K.B. » 24th September 2014, 23:39

Dear Guest,

Your bullet point no.5 caught my attention and I will tell you why in a minute.

You say and I quote: 5. A fibreless, oily diet will have you contipated. You'll poop un naturally i.e. From pressure in your belly instead of your digestive system moving stuff along naturally. No fibre means no grip.

You see my dear Guest, the year was 2005, in the dry season. I can't quite remember the month but it was between August and October. The shadows were long and the amber rays of the sun enveloped the landscape like a layer of mud on the hippo's back.

Anyway, I had eaten quite a bit of fried dry maize as an afternoon snack following a big lump of nsima with bush meat during lunch that day. I heard nature call so I responded by going to the pit latrine that was located on a small hill a couple dozen yards or so away from the maize granary. I was so eager to push that solid piece of shit from my large intestine that I pushed the mud walls of the pit latrine so hard they collapsed. So I'm sure you will excuse for not seeing any humor in this turn of events because there I was taking a shit and I was exposed for all the village to see.

It was a day I will not soon forget.

Sincerely,
Kunya Bwino
K.B.

Return to Transport (Buses, coaches, railways, airlines, logistics, etc.)