Africa: Where black is not really beautiful

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Africa: Where black is not really beautiful

Postby Slumdog Shalapungu » 24th March 2014, 22:50

Full Story here:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-20444798

South Africa is marketed to the world as Mandela's rainbow nation, where everyone is proud of their race and heritage. But for some black South Africans there is such a thing as being too black.

A recent study by the University of Cape Town suggests that one woman in three in South Africa bleaches her skin. The reasons for this are as varied as the cultures in this country but most people say they use skin-lighteners because they want "white skin".
Slumdog Shalapungu

Re: Africa: Where black is not really beautiful

Postby Yalizanda » 24th March 2014, 23:39

If his white bosses were to catch this baboon shalapanyo spilling all this racist crap online I'm sure first thing they will fire his ass and then try to get him deported
Yalizanda

Postby Perpendicularly » 25th March 2014, 01:56

Slumbitch is a clever little bugger. He knows to talk shit only when he is far away from his white boss. And he also knows how to kiss ass when he is around the boss. Clever bugger I tell you. He won’t get fired. He has nailed down the ass kissing to a science.
Perpendicularly

Postby mr Zambia » 25th March 2014, 06:29

Talk about slumdog a person enjoys sampling paragraphs from the internet news sources and pasting them on dz and thinks his informing anyandules out there.
mr Zambia

Postby TOTOWAKO » 25th March 2014, 07:28

mr zambia ṁonkey man, I got to agree with you. ṁonkey boy Shalapungu and his anyandules are a sight to behold here @ DZ. Especially when ṁonkey boy Shalapungu starts to wag his tail and mesmerize his anyandules into believing that he is making sense when in fact he is just bull shitting as usual.
TOTOWAKO

Postby mukolwe » 25th March 2014, 14:15

why don't you click on the link and read for yourselves....

i recall reading this same article a couple of months back.
mukolwe

Postby TOTOWAKO » 25th March 2014, 18:21

Mukolwe,

You said it yourself. This is old news. Very old news. You know I had a "grandmother' younger sister of my real grandmother, she bleached her skin. She used to tell us of her travels all over this southern African region. She lived in SA in the very dark days of Apartheid. 1950s or so. The then southern Rhodesia, and I think she had a stint up north somewhere. Congo or some such hell hole. She had dark scars all over her damn face. The aftermath of those bleaching creams. Yup mudala, this is old news. Older than the dirt you stand on.
TOTOWAKO

Postby Jack » 21st October 2014, 21:36

The reason some African women have a low self esteem is because they have uncivilized dogs like mr zambia for a husband.
Jack

Return to Transport (Buses, coaches, railways, airlines, logistics, etc.)