Aphiri anabwela

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Aphiri anabwela

Postby mr zambia » 30th March 2014, 09:37

Dear Zambia,

My fellow zambians let's focus on working hard and earning good money when deciding to come back to zambia.I don't know why some zambians return back to zambia after a long stay abroad with just a small bag fit enough for toiletries after many years working with the wazungus.all they have to offer are a bunch of stories,newspapers and pictures.
These very zambians are the loud mouths of the zambian kombonis.
mr zambia

Re: Aphiri anabwela

Postby grammar » 31st March 2014, 02:55

Mr zambia, repeat it again, once more, for the second time!

"Returns back"

Village mofukcer with village grammar.

How people chose/ choose to live their lives shouldn't cause you genital herpes, you runt! If they "return back" with a duffel bag or complete louis vitton and samsonite set is their business. If you kept your ignorant trap shut nobody would give a flying fvck about you. You instead decide to make your ignorant pie hole try to seem better than people that are your betters

Silly kid that thinks that because he's seen mukuni house in kabwe, he's seen empire state building or the sandton tower too. What heck will happen when a mumbwa mumbwa like him sees the Burj Khalifa. He'll be insufferable.
grammar

Postby Chizungu plz! » 1st April 2014, 15:36

Ha ha ha my husband 'returned back' to Zambia from Europe with only toiletries, Mr Zambia. WE only just got married. He lived there for more than 20 years, University and work. You should come to our house and whip him OK? We live in Foxdale in a caramel coloured rented apartment.
Chizungu plz!

Postby Reverse pick-pocketer (a.k.a. giver of cash) » 1st April 2014, 18:42

I give mr Zambia much kudos mweee. For someone who only learned English watching cartoons on TV, he ain’t too shabby
Reverse pick-pocketer (a.k.a. giver of cash)

Postby mr zambia » 2nd April 2014, 06:40

Reverse pick-pocketer (a.k.a. giver of cash) wrote :
> I give mr Zambia much kudos mweee. For someone who only learned English
> watching cartoons on TV, he ain’t too shabby

Please stick to topic like the recent comments.you call this a punchline ati cartoons,how old you!
mr zambia

Postby Meme » 2nd April 2014, 11:37

Life outside Zambia as a Zambian is not a jock. People were promised greener patures but thats not true. Hope keeps people moving so that maybe one day things will be alright. Fearing to go back to Zambia just to register failure is another story.

After 20 years no greener pasture hence Aphiri anabwela..........................Guys donot laugh at your brothers and sister who decides to come back home with nothing. God knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Meme

Postby mr zambia » 2nd April 2014, 17:41

Meme dz very own little b**ch tell them!
mr zambia

Postby grammatically vorbose » 2nd April 2014, 20:01

Jock, jocks, jocky, jockying, jockyed.

Joke, joked, joking, jokes, jocker
grammatically vorbose

Postby Nambala wanu » 2nd April 2014, 20:15

professor Vorbose boi,

don't forget another common butchery of madam queen's language here in Zambia. they want to write loser but they write looser. That's the real Zambia boi ka. They make up their own words that had never existed until Zambia became Zambia
Nambala wanu

Postby mr zambia » 3rd April 2014, 05:37

please stick to the topic
mr zambia

Postby Chadiza » 3rd April 2014, 07:03

You are up so early ka mr Zambia. Was this one of those nights when mrs Zambia chased you from the bedroom and you had to sleep on the reed mat in the pantry? come on little man, don't lie to me.
Chadiza

Postby Chizungu plz! » 3rd April 2014, 09:08

Nambala wanu, I see on television adverts, newspapers included, 'lose' mispelt as 'loose'! Maybe it's just you and me who know the difference, kikikiki... I don't even know how these Zedian muntus differentiate the pronunciation there :-). Please!!!

Iwe ka mr.zambia I kid you not, my husband came back from Europe with only a briefcase, despite being learned. When are you coming to whip him? Life back here hasn't been too bad though, he got a job, he's an engineer, and I have one too. We're even building a maisonnette in the upmarket Silverest, iwe ka mr zambia how many houses have you built?
Chizungu plz!

Postby shock absorber » 3rd April 2014, 16:13

oh come on, the fellow spent the night on a cold hard mat and woke with lines all over his body. Give him a short break.

also the rain season isn't out yet. where is he going to get the grass for thatching his new hut. he got stung by wasps and last time he was out poaching and was chased by wardens and the chiefs dog too.

Poor chap has just had a really bad week. His solar charger for his phone had its panel lifted too.

the tobacco floor has just opened so he'll have enough money in 3 months or so to get another charger

give the nigger a break.
shock absorber

Postby Little Bee » 3rd April 2014, 16:22

Iwe ka mr zambia... you should watch Negropeans video link... the video starts with the stoopid song "aphiri anabwela".. who come back home with a muzungu A T M and feeding the scavengers back home.
Little Bee

Postby Mbaula » 3rd April 2014, 16:56

Negropean

Thanks for that video. I never saw that one before. It's a classic.

I'm actually ashamed to admit that seeing the dirty filthy parts of Lusaka feels me with nostalgia. I'm sure for those miserable characters in the video, there is nothing romantic about their dreary lives. And that is why I'm ashamed.
Mbaula

Postby rob roy » 3rd April 2014, 17:10

Important for all including mr zambia: we are in the information age. i don't need to return to zed with a 40 foot container to make a statement. I don't need to make a statement, especially not that way.

a full brain, credit / debit cards, my contacts, my laptop (optional), a couple of 2TB external drives, my ideas and I'm good to go.

"WENALA (West Natal Local Authority)" type thinking is really bad for ones mental thinking. mrs. zambia, please find a big stick and beat your man over the head (hard) till he starts thinking right.
rob roy

Postby Zeze » 3rd April 2014, 17:17

Lucky for the boys at Lusaka Int'l airport, mr zambia is nowhere abroad. Otherwise they would have had to deal with a deranged little man trying to tow in all kinds of junk through customs ka. Just to show off
Zeze

Postby Prodigal son » 4th April 2014, 00:11

If you want to return like the Prince of Zamunda with petals thrown at your feet everywhere you go, think again.
Prodigal son

Postby Prodigal son » 4th April 2014, 00:15

"Returning to Africa is hard, you encounter what we call the “Prodigal Son” complex; you always want to come back like a King, rolling in money to show it was worth it. The truth is; many Africans are too ashamed to come back until they have the money to show for it, so they slave in the pig pens of the West, shovelling sh!t because it is less embarrassing than having to tell your family that it didn’t work out. The truth is that your family loves you for who you are, not the money you make, they would rather see you at home broke than suffering far away. Eventually you find yourself back here but if you choose to make the best of it then it can work.
The hardest part is to break the mental hold that the West has on people, the lifestyle, the convenience, the order, the variety, and the sense of place. Then you return to a place with a harder lifestyle, total inconvenience, lack of order, lack of variety, and where you feel displaced."
Prodigal son

Next Page

Return to Transport (Buses, coaches, railways, airlines, logistics, etc.)