Why are some zambians girls dating white men.

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Why are some zambians girls dating white men.

Postby voodo » 30th June 2014, 20:11

Dear Zambia,

It is sad that now some zambian are dating white guys thinking that they will change their fortunes not knowing some of these white guys are actual broke ass motherf**kers trying to hook up permits.They say that we black men are broke and Heart breakers or even violent.I think our sisters need to wake up and smell the coffee.
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
voodo
 

Re: Why are some zambians girls dating white men.

Postby Polite Pule » 30th June 2014, 20:13

Voodoo buddy,
this topic has already been discussed to death. Can I ask you to please take this topic and shove it up your ass?
Thanks.
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
Polite Pule
 

Re: Why are some zambians girls dating white men.

Postby Wire transferring clerk » 30th June 2014, 20:19

Trying to regulate who loves who is the stupidest idea since Kaunda tried to squeeze petrol from elephant grass on TV!
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
Wire transferring clerk
 

Re: Why are some zambians girls dating white men.

Postby voodo » 30th June 2014, 20:49

Polite Pule wrote :
> Voodoo buddy,
> this topic has already been discussed to death. Can I ask you to please
> take this topic and shove it up your ass?
> Thanks.

Negro please can you not see this is a concern that needs to be addressed cause its growing at an alarming rate because this wazunguz have an economy crisis in europe and are using our sisters as scape goats and about shoving it up my ass, why don't you try shoving your dick in another mans ass and that's wasup(faggot)
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
voodo
 

Re: Why are some zambians girls dating white men.

Postby Polite Pule » 30th June 2014, 20:54

Well voodoo buddy, I see that some white boy nailed your ex. But it's time to move on with your life, old chap. If you don't got game, I can teach you a few moves so you can catch another girl. But for goodness sakes man, quit bitching about useless shit. Be a man you stupid idiot
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
Polite Pule
 

Re: Why are some zambians girls dating white men.

Postby voodo » 30th June 2014, 21:05

Polite Pule wrote :
> Well voodoo buddy, I see that some white boy nailed your ex. But it's time
> to move on with your life, old chap. If you don't got game, I can teach you
> a few moves so you can catch another girl. But for goodness sakes man, quit
> bitching about useless shit. Be a man you stupid idiot

They don't call me voodoo for nothing I could nail your b**ch all the way up to a zesco pole you leprechaun sized dick.Let's try to preserve our culture and at least keep this hybrid babies on the minimum.A white kid
Tapping my boo that's so lame check it.
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
voodo
 

Re: Why are some zambians girls dating white men.

Postby Polite Pule » 30th June 2014, 21:15

Voodoo buddy,
It's me, remember? You can't bullshit your way out of this one. You are the one who came here bitching about some white boys screwing your girl. Man up you stupid idiot. Now you want to start bragging about your nailing prowess. Why were you bitching about those white boys then? get your shit together, you stupid fat cow
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
Polite Pule
 

Re: Why are some zambians girls dating white men.

Postby voodoo » 30th June 2014, 21:41

Polite Pule wrote :
> Voodoo buddy,
> It's me, remember? You can't bullshit your way out of this one. You are the
> one who came here bitching about some white boys screwing your girl. Man up
> you stupid idiot. Now you want to start bragging about your nailing
> prowess. Why were you bitching about those white boys then? get your shit
> together, you stupid fat cow

Dude I thought we are supposed to show unity as brothers but you seem to come off as muzungu lover don't get me wrong I am not a racist. But listen here you kintakunte am trying to show you some light because you seem not to have reality check and only concerned
Watching white porn fantasizing you are the one banging
This wazunguz girls.
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
voodoo
 

Re: Why are some zambians girls dating white men.

Postby Polite Pule » 30th June 2014, 21:51

Voodoo buddy,
I'm not sure what's your attention span but you may recall that I told you this topic had been discussed to death right here on this very blog. Are you hard of hearing or just think headed?
If you truly are concerned about preserving our culture maybe you should pour your energy into the misbehavior of these politician thieves that are perennial here in Zambia. They are the ones destroying this country along with our culture and everything we stand for. Who fućks who in dingy motel rooms is really inconsequential in the grander scheme of things. Don't be a small minded, anally retentive little prick.
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
Polite Pule
 

Re: Why are some zambians girls dating white men.

Postby Guy Scott's son. » 30th June 2014, 22:21

They love us because we spoil them with gifts.
They love us because we screw them all night without magic dust or AK47.
They love us because we love eating them while you just want your dirty penis sucked.
They love us because we smell like Hugo Boss and not sweat.
The love us because we can take them home to western countries as we are dual citizens.
They love us because we can buy them a new car and not some second hand japanese piece of rubbish.
They love us because we make sure they are wet before we stick our big penis inside them and make them dance like never before.
They love us because we dont say why are white chicks banging black men?
You pack of whingers just know you talk too much,drink too much and also watch too much soccer and not whats between womens legs.

LOSERS.
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
Guy Scott's son.
 


Re: Why are some zambians girls dating white men.

Postby buga-luv » 30th June 2014, 22:49

bacifita kwena ichibe chena mulacipula balumendo. Ichibe ngachaipuka chena kapata!!
@ "Guy Scotts son." wink wink :-)
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
buga-luv
 

Re: Why are some zambians girls dating white men.

Postby Polite Pule » 30th June 2014, 23:13

Voodoo buddy,
Whadda tell you? you see now you have even flushed this silly white boy scott from his cave now he is here wiggling his tail at you. Just find your own girl and screw her. quit whining about who is screwing who and what color is their skin. That's bullshit, you bottom feeding stupid bastard
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
Polite Pule
 

Re: Why are some zambians girls dating white men.

Postby Slumdog shalapungu » 6th July 2014, 13:28

Some fwala go muzungu hehehe hugo boss, next he will brag about brut, egoli shirt, bosche cellphone with belt clip and a four corner shoe. Ndiye bazungu badoti aba baku ngwerere and makeni, They scoop a chi hule chamu alpha ati yes hehe. My own observation on interracial relationships pa zed is these bazungu are picking off the bottom of the barrel type girls .I have never seen a beautiful well traveled black career woman with some sense and her own money in Zambia going for muzungu's .If anything I see a lot of the 'banchito type girls' with a lot of these bazungu , especially by manda hill and arcades where they treat these muzungus like tricks and make them buy all sorts. Most zambians who have travelled know damn well these bazungu are not worth the chibe dripping from the back of a sleeping cow
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
Slumdog shalapungu
 

Re: Why are some zambians girls dating white men.

Postby locksmith » 6th July 2014, 14:34

The schoolboy banter and one upmanship going on here is really weak.

If you don't like what is happening then there's only one person you can change. YOU!

If a lady has raised her level and minimum standard, either raise yours to equal her, raise it higer than hers or chase after skirt that is at your lower level or even lower than yours.

If the lady has moved from opaque to clear beer, you move up or out. When she moves to liqueurs you move to up market whiskey. She goes up to whiskey and you go to unblended single malt whiskey. Move from cigarettes through cigarillos and to cigars and cubano cigars.

From Chinese mass manufactured clothes to designer stuff to tailor made saville row suits and monogrammed shirts.

Don't get angry because she improved her standards.
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
locksmith
 

Re: Why are some zambians girls dating white men.

Postby locksmith » 6th July 2014, 14:48

PS. If that fellow (Guy Scots shinga shinga) is muzungu then so was Michael Jackson, so is Diana Ross and Smokey Robinson.

Christopher Reeve is still alive, Miles Davis didn't play the Saxaphone, Kenny G is the lead singer in Mashombe Blue Jeans, chickens have 7 legs dogs fart daisies and Hugh Masekela cannot play the Trumpet.

Is Hugo Boss the best EDT this manguam could fathom? Is that really the level of his intellect?

That con man needs to split himself back into his contributors DNA and revert to an ova and sperm (both wasted in his conception!).
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
locksmith
 

Re: Why are some zambians girls dating white men.

Postby !S!WCRTESTINPUT000000!E! » 6th July 2014, 16:49

!S!WCRTESTTEXTAREA000001!E!
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
!S!WCRTESTINPUT000000!E!
 

Re: Why are some zambians girls dating white men.

Postby Yambani » 17th July 2014, 20:49

[quote="voodo"]Dear Zambia,
It is sad that now some zambian are dating white guys thinking that they will change their fortunes not knowing some of these white guys are actual broke ass motherf**kers trying to hook up permits.They say that we black men are broke and Heart breakers or even violent.I think our sisters need to wake up and smell the coffee.[/quote]


Are you jealous? You stupid son of a bitch. If you can't get laid, don't blame it on the girls. Get your game together you filthy ass hole.
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
Yambani
 

Re: Why are some zambians girls dating white men.

Postby mr zambia » 17th July 2014, 23:18

Yambani wrote :
> [quote="voodo"]Dear Zambia,
> It is sad that now some zambian are dating white guys thinking that
> they will change their fortunes not knowing some of these white guys are
> actual broke ass motherf**kers trying to hook up permits.They say that we
> black men are broke and Heart breakers or even violent.I think our sisters
> need to wake up and smell the coffee.[/quote]
>
>
> Are you jealous? You stupid son of a bitch. If you can't get laid, don't
> blame it on the girls. Get your game together you filthy ass hole.

Research has shown that the tourist capital epecially tonga and lozi people who come from the villages after seeing white men mu stone town for the first time dream about marrying them thinking of fortunes not knowing they are broke motherfakers who rely on having a stronger currency in well empoverized african states now that's word.
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
mr zambia
 

Re: Why are some zambians girls dating white men.

Postby Joza » 17th July 2014, 23:47

mr zambia,
let me get this straight. You say that research has shown whatever you are blubbering about. So these researchers can't research all the problems we have here in Zambia but they have the time to research tonga girls chasing white boys. That load of bullshit sounds like it came straight from your ass hole, old man
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
Joza
 

Next Page

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Return to Transport (Buses, coaches, railways, airlines, logistics, etc.)