aluyene bus services bad customers care

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

aluyene bus services bad customers care

Postby Amin Sichalwe » 13th September 2014, 15:30

Dear Zambia,

To day the 13/09/2014 i was so cross the away the aluyene bus from Johannesburg to kitwe the way they treated my sister she had bought small grocery upon entering the bus all those guys i don't if they are working for the company they stopped her to go with the grocery inside the bus then she insisted to enter then just one guy throw her grocery out the i decided to call the police then when they saw that am talking to the police on the phone they said let her in the bus is gona be delayed buy the police.
Please any one coming south Africa i advise them when going back to Zambia don't use this bus they will treaty you bad because of grocery infront of people the driver was demanding for money so they can let her in the bus as if she did not buy the ticket.
This bus i will make sure they stop coming here i will call police every time to check anything being loaded in the bus by their customers so that everybody is gona run way and close like others.
I don't even know who is the owner of this company they employ bad people who have caused other companies to close check the type of people you employ before they damage your company.My sister cried is it good to make your customer cry.
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
Amin Sichalwe
 

Re: aluyene bus services bad customers care

Postby mr zambia » 13th September 2014, 15:40

Ke ke ke ke ke ke,this is the worst english being typed on dz ever.I feel as if my stomach is about to
Mushrooms.
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
mr zambia
 

Re: aluyene bus services bad customers care

Postby Ndaba » 14th September 2014, 03:26

Did yo daddy hate you? Why did he name you Amin?
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
Ndaba
 

Re: aluyene bus services bad customers care

Postby mr zambia » 15th September 2014, 04:45

Ndaba wrote :
> Did yo daddy hate you? Why did he name you Amin?

Just leave the illiterate bustard alone.
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
mr zambia
 

Re: aluyene bus services bad customers care

Postby The 2nd » 15th September 2014, 06:09

Why bus? Don't you got a car?
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
The 2nd
 

Re: aluyene bus services bad customers care

Postby Guest » 15th September 2014, 18:31

mr zambia wrote :
>
> Just leave the illiterate bustard alone.


An illiterate bastard like you even butchers the word bastard.
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
Guest
 

Re: aluyene bus services bad customers care

Postby mr zambia » 15th September 2014, 20:33

Guest wrote :
> mr zambia wrote :
> >
> > Just leave the illiterate bustard alone.
>
>
> An illiterate bastard like you even butchers the word bastard.

Whatever the case at least my name as mr zambia will go down in the history books as the best character to ever grace this site.
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
mr zambia
 

Re: aluyene bus services bad customers care

Postby sub-Inspector Chivumo » 15th September 2014, 20:41

I heard about a certain character who goes by the moniker mr zambia and has his head stuck up his ass for a while now
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
sub-Inspector Chivumo
 

Re: aluyene bus services bad customers care

Postby mr zambia » 15th September 2014, 20:57

sub-Inspector Chivumo wrote :
> I heard about a certain character who goes by the moniker mr zambia and has
> his head stuck up his ass for a while now

Have u ever heard of zambix before?
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
mr zambia
 

Re: aluyene bus services bad customers care

Postby Guest » 15th September 2014, 21:48

For sure mr zambia is still operating at grade 2 level. This idiot mweee
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
Guest
 

Re: aluyene bus services bad customers care

Postby Amin Sichalwe » 26th November 2014, 01:35

You say am illiterate but at lest you got my message and by the way the time i was typing i was using a phone and it was my first time to use a phone to submit something on a site like this so you see that am better than you.
And by that time i was not ok because of what had happened everything was just happening in a hurry so you aluyene stop embarrassing us here with your kapoya type of workers employ qualified people to do the job nice people who know how to talk to customers.
I tried to complain here all those fools are just talking rubbish because they are eating from this rubbish company that's why you are behide go to china if you will see any Chinese writing or speaking this stupid English of yours which you used to rate people but their are better than you.
You bring in illiterate because you are trying to divert away from the topic face the topic lets see if you are clean if you are the owner and you don't come clean i will make sure you go down with your rubbish workers.
That's why you lack behide in development because you don't want to be corrected Ba Chumbu Mushololwa don't bring amashisha here in South Africa then damaging the name of Zambia don't bring your amashisha company here if you are not ready.Even the safety standards of this company should be checked before they killed people with their unqualified workers they give the jobs starting from the drivers.
Aluyene people who don't know customer care send your kapoyas to go and do customer relations management don't just start a business just because you got money and think you will succeed.
All these fools who has been commenting rubbish are part of this rubbish bus company,their services are really bad i don't encourage anyone to use it,all their workers here in South Africa are kapoyas there is no order.
You can't even know who is working there,every dirt kapoya seems to be in charge busy disturbing customers i wonder who is the owner of this company but the name sounds like lozi.
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
Amin Sichalwe
 

Re: aluyene bus services bad customers care

Postby Amin Sichalwe » 26th November 2014, 01:42

You say am illiterate but at lest you got my message and by the way the time i was typing i was using a phone and it was my first time to use a phone to submit something on a site like this so you see that am better than you.
And by that time i was not ok because of what had happened everything was just happening in a hurry so you aluyene stop embarrassing us here with your kapoya type of workers employ qualified people to do the job nice people who know how to talk to customers.
I tried to complain here all those fools are just talking rubbish because they are eating from this rubbish company that's why you are behide go to china if you will see any Chinese writing or speaking this stupid English of yours which you used to rate people but their are better than you.
You bring in illiterate because you are trying to divert away from the topic face the topic lets see if you are clean if you are the owner and if you don't come clean i will make sure you go down with your rubbish workers.
That's why you lack behide in development because you don't want to be corrected Ba Chumbu Mushololwa don't bring amashisha here in South Africa then damaging the name of Zambia don't bring your amashisha company here if you are not ready.Even the safety standards of this company should be checked before they killed people with their unqualified workers they give the jobs starting from the drivers.
Aluyene people who don't know customer care send your kapoyas to go and do customer relations management don't just start a business just because you got money and think you will succeed.
All these fools who has been commenting rubbish are part of this rubbish bus company,their services are really bad i don't encourage anyone to use it,all their workers here in South Africa are kapoyas there is no order.
You can't even know who is working there,every dirt kapoya seems to be in charge busy disturbing customers i wonder who is the owner of this company but the name sounds like lozi.
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
Amin Sichalwe
 

Re: aluyene bus services bad customers care

Postby Minister with multiple portfolios » 26th November 2014, 01:55

is that you mr zambia trying to reinvent your loser ass? Under any ID you are still a big fat PF loser. you dumb bastard
» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)
Minister with multiple portfolios
 


» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Return to Transport (Buses, coaches, railways, airlines, logistics, etc.)