Wake up EURO AFRICA BUSES

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Wake up EURO AFRICA BUSES

Postby Orbserver » 17th January 2015, 14:40

management or owners of Euro buses please quarantine or remove some of their buses from their fleet.i say this coz some are very old noisy,broken windows,skolokoloz (with plate #s as far back as ABC,ABA,AAZ etc) and honestly its tanishing company reputation & image.in this age dont be suprised if ur pushed out of business,u will have yourselves to blame.its a new day and it calls on u to jack up and up yo game.take a leaf from mazadu,wada chovu,juldan & look at their buses ALL of them clean,tidy,appealing,neat,smooth.
Orbserver

Re: Wake up EURO AFRICA BUSES

Postby jahman » 21st January 2015, 14:12

akalijo bafikala,just buy yo own buses iwe chi-obseva.oviasly u have been paid to mud-sling EURO bus company???ukesaponoka boyi nkesakutula amatole.i mean who has ever heard or seen a euro bus breaking down midway?
jahman

Postby Dealer » 21st January 2015, 18:43

jahman, I will turn you into my own personal bitch
Dealer

Postby Jahman » 22nd January 2015, 15:55

Dealer,i guess thats your speciality kaa?uuuuhm let me see,you have oredy turned yo sistas & yo mum into your personal ntwenos oready kaa?and i guess am next...interesting,very interesting
Jahman

Postby TUMPE » 7th May 2015, 11:22

I YOU KNEW THE BACKGROUND OF IT U CANT SAY IT HAS OLDEST # PLATES, WELL IT WAS THE FIRST TO HAVE LUXURY BUSES ON LONG DISTANCES, WAT DO U EXPECT? LETS SIMPLY SAY IT IS STILL ONE OF THE BEST TIME BUS TO USE! LETS LEARN TO GIVE CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE!
TUMPE

Postby Localized » 7th May 2015, 18:39

[quote="TUMPE"]I YOU KNEW THE BACKGROUND OF IT U CANT SAY IT HAS OLDEST # PLATES, WELL IT WAS THE FIRST TO HAVE LUXURY BUSES ON LONG DISTANCES, WAT DO U EXPECT? LETS SIMPLY SAY IT IS STILL ONE OF THE BEST TIME BUS TO USE! LETS LEARN TO GIVE CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE![/quote]

Tumpa my dear,
let's take it nice and slow. Take a deep breath, then slowly but very clearly tell me what it is you are trying to say. Come on my dear, don't be shy. I won't bite you.
Localized

Return to Transport (Buses, coaches, railways, airlines, logistics, etc.)