Germanwings crash in the french Alps was a deliberate act

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Germanwings crash in the french Alps was a deliberate act

Postby Kasanza » 26th March 2015, 18:53

Dear Zambia,

After a string of Asian planes went down recently, I decided to only fly European and American airlines. Now it seems the terrorists have also invaded europe. The co-pilot who is suspected of intentionally crashing the plane is not even a Mohammed or Hussein or Ahmed or Salim or any of the usual suspects. His name is very German. Lubitz or some shit like that.

Who can you trust in the air?
Kasanza

Re: Germanwings crash in the french Alps was a deliberate ac

Postby Guest » 26th March 2015, 19:25

At least that german mother fućker didn't fly the plane into a tall building

Postby mr zambia » 26th March 2015, 20:13

Idiots complaining about planes crushing while in zambia we are having problems on how we can get rid of tongas and lozis.
mr zambia

Postby On July 21, 1988 the Zambian IQ increased by a big margin. That is my birthday » 26th March 2015, 20:40

Don't they have high bridges in Germany? If this fool wanted to commit suicide all he had to do is jump off a bridge and land on his dumb head.
On July 21, 1988 the Zambian IQ increased by a big margin. That is my birthday

Postby spiderman » 27th March 2015, 08:42

from now on, I will start interviewing the pilot flying me first whenever I board a plane. MH370 must've also been deliberate or at least we know it wasn't a mechanical fault.
spiderman

Postby Slumdog shalapungu » 27th March 2015, 15:52

You know , the great comedian paul mooney had a joke about how different white killers are treated to everyone else. He said something in the lines of anytime some caucasoid kills hundreds of people its some kind of mental illness or depression, nut when its someone else its all its religion or they are savages. This muzungu had a good job and was depressed over some flat assed white woman dumping him so he decides to kill other people . The media are trying to spin this as some lone wolf mcquade depressed chap but the real issue here is how white people cannot handle adversity. Most of the bazungu are know are mentally fragile and are always popping pills to stay sane. Bazumgu are the most b*tchmade people I know , i think its all the caveman genes because if this was a zambian black man none of this nonesense would have happened
Slumdog shalapungu

Postby Odear » 27th March 2015, 20:12

Slumdog, if anyone accuses you of not being a rabid racist you should slap that person very hard because he is spreading lies and false rumors about you.
Odear

Postby mukolwe » 27th March 2015, 21:27

slumdog, you're absolutely right, if that pilot were of a different skin color regardless of where he or his parents were born, you'd have seen how they were going to dig back back to his great great grand parents.

there's so many issues with our friends with white skin that are suppressed by cocktails of drugs they take

lol funny i recall watching paul mooney, i believe on netflex , funny as hell

does anyone thing that this might be a conspiracy by the airline....that the plane may have in fact crushed due to mechanical issues, but because of the negative business publicity this would generate and financial compensation to the victims, they came up with the story about a pilot doing this, i mean after all everyone died, the pilot can't say otherwise. i am just saying

kalebalika mukwai
mukolwe

Postby Mbaula » 28th March 2015, 03:55

Slummy my pupppy,
in spite of your racist rantings, you pinpoint an essential truth. Race plays a part in the narrative that follows this crash. I chuckled when news reports said there was no evidence the crash was a terrorist act. If the perpetrator had had a Muslim name then the first allegation would have been terrorism. Plain and simple.

ba mukolwe,
I agree with you to some extent. I however believe in science. I don't think ultimately science can allow the conspiracy you allege to fly. There are certain things that cannot be proven by science. The cause of this crash is not one of them. Just my opinion.
Mbaula

Return to Transport (Buses, coaches, railways, airlines, logistics, etc.)