Illuminati 2017 initiation

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Illuminati 2017 initiation

Postby mr.Glen plummer » 27th February 2017, 09:44

Are you frustrated in life. What type of wealth do you want? Today the Lucifer has order us to bring member to his kingdom. Are you tired of poverty and now you want fame,power and
riches.Our magical powers are beyond your imagination. we could do magic on your behalf regarding, your financial situation, future events, or whatever is important to you. we have the power and we use the power. we are Illuminati, and we could change the course of destiny. Get to us and we shall help you. Tell us what it is you want and we shall go about our work. Is it someone or something you desire to have? Do you want wealth(Want to grow your bank account?, Need funds to enjoy the good life? Tired of working hard and getting know where?) or happiness? the most power society welcomes you to Illuminati.. contact Illuminati initiation home Send us your most important desire and we shall work our powers in your favor. When filling out the online order form, be sure to tell Illuminati what you want! Contact me me on Whatsapp +2347039685494.
mr.Glen plummer

Re: Illuminati 2017 initiation

Postby kenneth » 28th February 2017, 17:13

Hi am kenneth moyo aged 24 years am zambia male am applying to join you in your crew am really want to join am doing music but nothing is happening to my music not at all I need wealth fame am fade up of poverty I want to be come somebody in life a bread win my contact n# +260950886982 that's my contact or what's app me on +260969377436
kenneth

Postby Jack chileshe » 28th February 2017, 17:57

Dear z i have been trying to get join the ilumin brotherhood but i have failled plz help me tojoin i want to get rich i m tired ofworking hard and getting no plz m serios my line is 0977567188 plz i m very much willing and fearles
Jack chileshe

Postby moses » 28th February 2017, 18:42

i have been tryin to join the brotherhood but nathing has been happenin...please help me join.am tried of been looked down n poverty.i need lots n lots ov money...my number is 0963507105.help me get there.am willing to anything,
moses

Postby Sunday Ogenyi » 7th March 2017, 00:00

I'm ready for the progress reaches
Sunday Ogenyi

Postby trex maichi » 16th January 2018, 14:00

Am ready for the initiation.and am ready to follow and keep the rules.
contact number is +260966428911.
trex maichi

Re: you stupid incoherent blubbering mońkey

Postby Guest » 16th January 2018, 17:08

Guest wrote :
> get a life ass hole

Return to Utility Companies (Electricity, water & sewerage, etc.)