Tb joshua has mastered the trickery of fake prophesy

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Tb joshua has mastered the trickery of fake prophesy

Postby Realist » 24th April 2018, 02:04

Dear Zambia,

I cannot even begin to imagine why any would be duped by this cheap Nigerian con man.
Realist

Re: Tb joshua has mastered the trickery of fake prophesy

Postby FACT » 24th April 2018, 07:12

This pimp from Nigeria is capitalizing on the same thing all other African con men, dictators and goons capitalize on. Africa's immense and abundant availability of ignorance, desperation and poverty.

T.B. Joshua and the likes of him have a long period of prosperity in Africa because these con men have no conscience. They feed on other people's misery.
FACT

Re: Tb joshua has mastered the trickery of fake prophesy

Postby exposé » 24th April 2018, 11:02

COPY & PASTE

June 9, 2017 – South African Snake Pastor Penuel Mnguni Exposes TB Joshua Staged Testimonies & Fake Miracles, Says A Woman Was Forcefully Tell Him What To Say… I Was Forced To Lie On Video

TB Joshua Seized My Passport & ID And Threatened To Keep It Until I Perform A Staged Miracle – Penuel Mnguni

End time is here and it is high time believers stop falling victim of Pastors who perform stage-managed miracles to keep gullible people around them.

This is what happened in the case of highly controversial self-proclaimed Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua, the founder of Ikotun-based Synagogue of ?????.

To those of you still in doubt if Balogun Joshua is a real man of God, stop doubting, seek the face of God and let him show you the hidden secret.

There is no doubt about his charity mission around the world but the fact that TB Joshua performs staged miracle has put his credibility to shame.

One of his latest victims, South African Snake Pastor, Penuel Mnguni has finally exposed him.

Penuel who was invited by TB Joshua didn’t know he’s getting himself into a big mess when he accepted his invitation.
exposé

Return to Utility Companies (Electricity, water & sewerage, etc.)