How much does it cost to become a member?

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

How much does it cost to become a member?

Postby Kamanga » 11th April 2019, 05:46

Dear Zambia,

I been hearing about this new thing called Facebook. I’m interested in making some serious kwacha because I hear that on this Facebook thing you can post some silly videos and get paid some serious kwacha. That is why I want to join.

I’m an expert at capturing silliness on video. Like the one I have of a cockerel chasing a dog. The dog did not expect a cockerel to chase him so the only thing he could do was to run as if his tail was on fire. I’m sure I can make maybe 70 to 80 kwacha on Facebook just on that one video
Kamanga

Re: How much does it cost to become a member?

Postby Guest » 14th April 2019, 22:22

[quote="Kamanga"]Dear Zambia,

I been hearing about this new thing called Facebook. I’m interested in making some serious kwacha because I hear that on this Facebook thing you can post some silly videos and get paid some serious kwacha. That is why I want to join.

I’m an expert at capturing silliness on video. Like the one I have of a cockerel chasing a dog. The dog did not expect a cockerel to chase him so the only thing he could do was to run as if his tail was on fire. I’m sure I can make maybe 70 to 80 kwacha on Facebook just on that one video[/quote]

Return to Utility Companies (Electricity, water & sewerage, etc.)