Lusaka Water & Sewerage Company

» Topic locked   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Lusaka Water & Sewerage Company

Postby Mukulaikwa » 9th July 2010, 13:30

Dear Zambia,
I live in PHI. In the area where i am, it is a privilege to have a normal supply of water. We have water from about 05.00Am to about 07.30AM. From then on the taps are dry until about 15.00PM or even 17.00pm when u have water up to about 22.00PM. I have called their Chelston Office countless times to complain. It is so frustrating speaking to some dimwit who informs you that they shall pass on the complaint to engineering. Unsurprisingly the issue still remains unresolved. Someone needs to do something about these chaps, they provide a substandard service and get away with it. They are definately worse than ZESCO, they are incompetant, their Public relations dept is non existant, they need an attitude change and a total overhaul over their lazy staff. They make me sick.
Mukulaikwa

Re: Lusaka Water & Sewerage Company

Postby Ba Mwisho » 9th July 2010, 15:21

[deleted by admin]
Ba Mwisho

Postby bnmk » 9th July 2010, 16:12

dont insult each other just provide a good service ba water
bnmk

Postby BILLION 2010 » 12th July 2010, 09:15

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA pipo dont understand that Lwsc rations water...ngati ni Load shedding they will understand...my bro maybe you stay in mudendere and not PHI.....kulibonesha mwe.......
BILLION 2010

Postby Wateruser » 16th July 2010, 13:37

Should it really be based on where one lives? PHI or Mutendere?. Isn't water supposed to be a public good?
Wateruser

Postby Comfort » 16th July 2010, 13:44

Wateruser,

I agree with you. You dont have to get less water or more with regards to the area. Moreover, we have so many rivers in zambia one would wonder why the rations. Could it be a problem with purification?
Comfort

Postby Mukulaikwa » 20th July 2010, 14:29

BILLION 2010 wrote :
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA pipo dont understand that Lwsc rations
> water...ngati ni Load shedding they will understand...my bro maybe you stay
> in mudendere and not PHI.....kulibonesha mwe.......

What is Kulibonesha about living in PHI??? You would do well to respond intelligently as opposed to making snide remarks! My complaint is genuine my brother and it is real. I live very close to Benny Mwiinga police post, don't belittle people because they live in a high density township like Mutendere or Kalingalinga, everyone deserves water. What is the justification for their rationing water, ZESCO have an excuse, do u know what LWSC excuse is? LWSC are a bunch of incompetent africans, they have no clue what they are doing, they are not investing in new infrastructure. Someone help me, where is there PR department??
Mukulaikwa

Postby BILLION 2010 » 20th July 2010, 15:13

mukulaikwa,
kulibonesha means "showing off",.
you see Lwsc is making new developments,where are you to complain at such a pace?the problem is that you feel you can do better in there PR department,why not work there?and show them what they are lucking.
the water levels are quiet low in case you didnt know and this is zambia where things change at a very low pace.
ask the pipo in avondale and chelstone how the water supply has improved.check out Muvi TV and the prgrame the lwsc are bringing,they now cover chongwe,go and visit tht place and see wht is happening,
dont just buck and what you cant attack on your own,how many pipo have helpt you so far?NONE coz they seem to understand their situation.
grow up
BILLION 2010

Postby Mukulaikwa » 23rd July 2010, 13:45

My dear billion,

now u are becoming amusing. You ask me to grow up?? Dude, i'm complaining about the poor service that i'm receiving from a utility company and u ask me to grow up?????? I pay these people on time every month to provide a service which they are lamentably failing to do. I have engaged them in order to find a solution to my problem, they have failed to respond intelligently to my complaints. They talk like u, they blame everything from water levels to old infrastructure. Whose resposibility is it to sink more boreholes and to invest in new infrastructure, LWSC.

You cannot defend them my brother, they stink!! No matter how hard one tries to cover the putrid smell of rotting matter, the smell always wins, so it is with LWSC. They should invest in New infrastructure using the billions we pay them as opposed to using that very money to give themselves house loans. TV programmes will not solve my problems.

With people like u who cannot empathise with a fellow man who is being victimized by these lazy chaps we shall not progress to a point where a utility can be sued for providing a sub standard service.

On a happier note, i have opted to invest in a water tank and a small water pump so hopefully my suffering will be a thing of the past. As Hakainde so eloquently put it, i have refused their invitation to swim in the sewer pond, i have charted my own course.
Mukulaikwa

Postby BILLION 2010 » 23rd July 2010, 15:50

MUKULAIKWA.
Dont call me your dear coz ican never be.
glad you have your own investment,atlist will have less trouble from you,poking the behave when you can not stand the sting,let me tell you one thing you will not be able to run away from the company you are calling stinks.
have you ever taken a thot,if Lwsc stopt transporting your influent from your home to the sewer ponds,will you be free from having a stinking home or you will too become like a stinking pond?
Again i tell you , grow up and stop poking the behave ,learn to appreciate the services you can never manage on your own.
looking forward to seeing you in their PR offices.
BILLION 2010

Postby Mukulaikwa » 29th July 2010, 11:31

My dear billion (apologies for calling you dear again)

When one is faced by an immovable brick wall of incompetence, one has no choice but to buy a ladder and climb over the wall and leave it behind. LWSC are pathetic, they remind me of the PWD of yesteryear. They collect enough money to improve their services but they can't be bothered. If it was legal to sink a borehole within the confines of my yard, i would have done it by now, and i would have been rid of those characters. My water tank is up and running, at least i don't have to call them every other day......their service is disgusting, if they had a competitor i would have migrated by now.

Unfortunately i am a Zambian and i am condemned to live here surrounded by hopelessness and poor service from hopeless organisations.

My dear billion as long as LWSC do not provide water 20 hours a day to it's customers their service will continue to stink!! That is the way it is.
Mukulaikwa

Postby Me » 29th July 2010, 16:13

Does anyone understand what Billion is trying to say? I cannot make head or tails.
Me

Return to Utility Companies (Electricity, water & sewerage, etc.)