I. want to join the great illuminati. to rich ad famous

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Chance to join the illuminati church

Postby illuminati church » 18th March 2015, 12:13

JOIN THE MILLIONS WHO HAVE DISCOVERED THE LIGHT
We have seen many people online ask questions about the stories on the Illuminati. Most have asked how they can join, while others prefered to comprehend the phenomenon further. Today, I’ll take a gander at how to join this mysterious social order.
Fear not for your war-stricken, poverty-ridden planet: help is on the way. The Illuminati's path for humanity - our Universal Design - has spanned centuries to safeguard the human species from extinction. For the first time in history, the Illuminati has broken its silence with Illuminatiam: a testament of this planet's future, wisdom previously available only to elite members, and your life's guide to all that is ahead.
Learn of the power that gives authority to kings and queens but lives hidden inside every human. Join the thousands of people from all walks of life who've committed themselves to the betterment of the human species as a whole - Christians, Muslims, Atheists, Hindus, Buddhists, and believers of all kinds. Illuminatiam introduces time-tested mental processes that many attribute to increasing wealth, overcoming hardships, and finding happiness.If you are interested Email us on Devilchurch666@outlook.com
illuminati church

Chance to join illuminati church

Postby illuminati church » 18th March 2015, 12:14

JOIN THE MILLIONS WHO HAVE DISCOVERED THE LIGHT
We have seen many people online ask questions about the stories on the Illuminati. Most have asked how they can join, while others prefered to comprehend the phenomenon further. Today, I’ll take a gander at how to join this mysterious social order.
Fear not for your war-stricken, poverty-ridden planet: help is on the way. The Illuminati's path for humanity - our Universal Design - has spanned centuries to safeguard the human species from extinction. For the first time in history, the Illuminati has broken its silence with Illuminatiam: a testament of this planet's future, wisdom previously available only to elite members, and your life's guide to all that is ahead.
Learn of the power that gives authority to kings and queens but lives hidden inside every human. Join the thousands of people from all walks of life who've committed themselves to the betterment of the human species as a whole - Christians, Muslims, Atheists, Hindus, Buddhists, and believers of all kinds. Illuminatiam introduces time-tested mental processes that many attribute to increasing wealth, overcoming hardships, and finding happiness.If you are interested Email us on Devilchurch666@outlook.com
illuminati church

Re: I. want to join the great illuminati. to rich ad famous

Postby Chipoto » 18th March 2015, 23:47

You stupid son of a bitch, the Muslims call their house of worship a Mosque, the Jews call it a Synagogue, the Hindu call theirs a Temple so if you want to worship that little devil best you come up with your own name for your stupid house of worship. Do you hear me, kolwe?
Chipoto

Re: I. want to join the great illuminati . to rich and famou

Postby mr paul » 25th March 2015, 11:33

join illuminati and get rich and be famous forever cal +2348156738932
mr paul

Postby Samuel Gichanga Kirarithia » 30th March 2015, 11:26

please sir gv me a chance for membership,am 26 years old male,a Kenyan,currently am not working,kunt thia b alternative 2 join in as for me wud b hard 2get access 2such ammount needed 4 registration fee,truly i want 2 join di brotherhood,pls help me,it wud b an honour hearing frm u by my email samras988@yahoo.com or kol me 0703815007.thank u
Samuel Gichanga Kirarithia

Postby Samuel Gichanga Kirarithia » 30th March 2015, 11:36

plis sir/madam i wish 4u 2hlp mi join di brotherhood,am 26 year old male,a Kenyan.currently am in no job dilema so it has bin so hard 4mi 2 access an ammount needed 4 registration fee,if i may ask without the fee kunt there b an alternative if i get in i pay up later or any other nesesary alternative pls,i wud b glad hearin frm u thru my email samra988@yahoo.com or kol me by my number 0703815077.thank u

Postby Samuel Gichanga Kirarithia » 30th March 2015, 11:37

plis sir/madam i wish 4u 2hlp mi join di brotherhood,am 26 year old male,a Kenyan.currently am in no job dilema so it has bin so hard 4mi 2 access an ammount needed 4 registration fee,if i may ask without the fee kunt there b an alternative if i get in i pay up later or any other nesesary alternative pls,i wud b glad hearin frm u thru my email samra988@yahoo.com or kol me by my number 0703815077.thank u

Postby Mr Paul » 30th March 2015, 18:23

Dear Samuel Gichanga Kirarithia,
Welcome. I'm going to make you rich beyond your wildest dreams. We the Illuminati are the world leaders in the millionaire making business. As you can imagine becoming an instant millionaire comes at a small price. But it's a price worth paying considering that you will have more money than you can possibly spend in your entire lifetime. I want you to go chop off your penis. Surgically remove that burden known as your dick. And them bolls as well. Cut them off and throw them away. Then come back here and we can talk.

See you soon.
Mr Paul

Postby Sympathizer » 30th March 2015, 19:00

Paulo iwe, what if the young chap takes you on your word and goes off and cuts off his equipment? He's clearly an idiot and can be talked into anything.
Sympathizer

Postby jameshenryilluminati » 23rd April 2015, 21:32

Do you want to join the great illuminate to get rich and famous in the world today if yes contact jameshenryilluminate on facebook or via whatsapp on +2349051289718
jameshenryilluminati

Postby Marketeer » 23rd April 2015, 21:34

[quote="jameshenryilluminati"]Do you want to join the great illuminate to get rich and famous in the world today if yes contact jameshenryilluminate on facebook or via whatsapp on +2349051289718[/quote]

I will bitch-slap ya. idiot
Marketeer

Re: I. want to join the great illuminati. urgently click her

Postby agent maxweell » 28th April 2015, 00:56

I am agent maxwell , I JOIN THE NEW WORLD OF
iLLUMINATI and I was super rich and
famous I promise to spread the good news
to the whole world . Are you a politician,
student, business man, or woman,if you
desire WEALTH, POWER, INFLUENCE, you want TO
be A STAR, and to be an influential celebrity
and you want your dreams to come
true,you have the chance to do that.join
the great illuminati today and enjoy the source of money as membership
blessing for doing and joining what you
love to do best.Contact agent maxwell +2349030023357 or email the registrar with ehisuanbenedict@gmail.com
or add me up on facebook with agent maxwell illuminati
agent maxweell

Postby Patapata fixer » 28th April 2015, 02:42

[quote="agent maxweell"]I am agent maxwell , I JOIN THE NEW WORLD OF
iLLUMINATI [/quote]

I will turn you into my own personal hand puppet mr illuminati son of a bitch. filthy stupid bastard
Patapata fixer

Postby Samson shingano » 16th January 2016, 13:29

Chipoto wrote :
> You stupid son of a bitch, the Muslims call their house of worship a
> Mosque, the Jews call it a Synagogue, the Hindu call theirs a Temple so if
> you want to worship that little devil best you come up with your own name
> for your stupid house of worship. Do you hear me, kolwe?
Samson shingano

Postby the illuminati » 12th July 2016, 18:03

Join the great Illuminati Freemason today, Do you want to became a business Man/Woman, or you are seeking for wisdom and knowledge, Pastor,Politician, Musical, Doctor, Footballer, Student, Do you want be a Famous Artist or an Actor (e t.c) and you want to be Rich, Powerful and be Famous in the world and also get sum of 600,000,00 dollars with a free home of your choose to live in the world and also be getting 900,000,00USD as monthly salary and also been giving money to start up a business of your own choice… interested contact great agent via whatsapp +2348137089925, Email head quarters (weblandinitiation@gmail.com)
the illuminati

Re: Are fruits & vegetables sold in Lusaka free from pestici

Postby Organic » 12th July 2016, 18:12

You dizzy motherfucĸing thick headed ass hole
Organic

Re: Are fruits & vegetables sold in Lusaka free from pestici

Postby Dr john » 12th July 2016, 19:23

Organic wrote :
> You dizzy motherfucĸing thick headed ass hole

You cock sucking son of a ɯhore!!!
Dr john

Postby weblandinitiation » 16th July 2016, 16:08

People make life difficult for their self , we are in the world were every thing is in control , i was living a life of poverty and pains, i never new there was a life be young that, but right now i enjoyed every dividend of life , am rich , famous , powerful,i live a life with out no stress, but all this was a surprise , for any body who want riches famous and power,then you have the chance to do that, join the Illuminati today to get $25000 every 3 days and $1000000 monthly membership blessing contact the following email. weblandinitiation@gmail.com, whats-app +2348137089925, text Head Quarter.+17472223724

we don,t patronize people to join,. we only want you to rule your world and be free from oppression.
weblandinitiation

Next Page

Return to Utility Companies (Electricity, water & sewerage, etc.)