Loadshedding a national disaster.

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Loadshedding a national disaster.

Postby Truth Preacher » 24th September 2015, 18:24

Dear Zambia,It is good that our President declared a day of fasting and prayer because we have a national crisis. But I believe prayer is not enough. Even the bible says faith without works dead. What is our government doing to address the national crisis? The Zambian economy is on a standstill because of load shedding. We need investment in other forms of energy.
Truth Preacher

Re: Loadshedding a national disaster.

Postby Kokomeza » 24th September 2015, 18:36

Preacher mwana,
do not toy with me. Are you serious???? did Lungu really say this shit? But Lungu really remind me of me. When I was about 10 to 11 years old, I would lead my younger siblings in an elongated and protracted prayer before eating supper. And while all eyes were closed I would help myself to mouthfuls of nshima.

that is what Lungu is trying to do. day of fasting and prayer my ass! what a cheap thieving ass hole
Kokomeza

Postby Guest » 6th December 2018, 23:43

[quote="Truth Preacher"]Dear Zambia,It is good that our President declared a day of fasting and prayer because we have a national crisis. But I believe prayer is not enough. Even the bible says faith without works dead. What is our government doing to address the national crisis? The Zambian economy is on a standstill because of load shedding. We need investment in other forms of energy.[/quote]

Postby Guest » 13th December 2018, 00:24

[quote="Guest"][quote="Truth Preacher"]Dear Zambia,It is good that our President declared a day of fasting and prayer because we have a national crisis. But I believe prayer is not enough. Even the bible says faith without works dead. What is our government doing to address the national crisis? The Zambian economy is on a standstill because of load shedding. We need investment in other forms of energy.[/quote][/quote]

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)