DSTV DISGUSTING, INEFICIENT

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Re: DSTV DISGUSTING, INEFICIENT

Postby mr bwalya » 7th March 2011, 21:59

you know i find all this surprising because i have been a subscriber for 8 straight years with multi choice and i have never had a single problem with them. well it was only once when i upgraded to HD when my decoder had to be replaced after a guest at my home broke it. i m not a Lusaka or copperbelt resident but have been in remote places where they dont even have dstv offices, centres or representatives and not once did i ever had a reason to call multichoice for any problem except on two or three occasions when reconnecting and upgrading. im not saying their service is 100% perfect but going by the complaints registered here i'm just a bit surprised.
mr bwalya

Postby Pauper » 8th March 2011, 17:19

Mr. Bwalya,
I'm sure you are loaded. There is a lot of favouritism at Multi choice. Rich men are given preferential treatment. Good for you!
Pauper

Postby Dizo » 26th April 2011, 21:41

Dear Zambia,

I was watching the English Premier league over the weekend on DSTV's HD channel 176 when in the middle of a hot game, a message about checking the my decoder status appeared, and after two minutes was promptly cut off, as my card or something like that was suspended or not supposed to be viewing that channel. Multichoice never learn.. I had been lured into buying an HD decoder to watch games with the expectation of watching the premier league in HD, which I cant do right now. Is this the way to treat customers who are paying even more than those in SA?
Dizo

Previous Page

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)