DSTV DISGUSTING, INEFICIENT

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Re: DSTV DISGUSTING, INEFICIENT

Postby Muntublest » 7th January 2011, 11:34

Lol! Girl, tigerballs ha ha ha!

Talk about Bozo, where is he hiding?
Muntublest

Re: DSTV DISGUSTING, INEFFICIENT

Postby MISS MUZUNGU » 7th January 2011, 11:44

darling knotty girl,
darling remember ploff is shoving socks in my big mouth and i washed his small mouth with toilet brush and juck. just imagine all that!
ploff knocked down, mm sitting on top of him and with one hand holding him down with the other shoving the toilet brush in his mouth. no wonder the poor guy is scared of miss m.
ploff is enjoying letting steam, just dont want to admit it. ploff dont admit that this is all a game for u will spoil my fun.
darling about multy choice, it is not a big deal kwacha amount compensation for one day.
it is a question of principle and that kind of treatment leaves u with sour test in the mouth. u feel used, missused, taken advantage of.......
thats the problem!
MISS MUZUNGU

Postby Plofessor » 7th January 2011, 12:39

Again, women with double chins, flat asses and absolutely no dress sense should not show attitude!
Plofessor

Postby jade » 7th January 2011, 12:40

talking about dstv. i bought my decorder in rsa and i went to the kitwe office and i was told to wait for a feedback from rsa whatever that means.i asked the guy when i shud go back and check he rudely referred me to those guys who hang around outside the office saying i shud check with him after a month and that guy does not work for multichoice three weeks later i wnt to check and was told there was no response yet i phoned lsk call centre and was told it only takes a day they they sortd me out within hours!when i went back to the kitwe office the lady had the nerve to tell me its not yet cleared after which i insisted that lsk had cleared me already then she changed her story and said it was cleared!imagine!kitwe office is inefficient,poor customer service and disgusting!!!!!!!!
jade

Postby Girl » 7th January 2011, 14:29

Muntublest wrote :
Talk about Bozo, where is he hiding?

Muntu,
Pondamwendo, Afelansoni? They write nice stuff!... if you know what I mean!
Girl

Postby Muntublest » 7th January 2011, 17:11

Girl,

I catch your drift...
Muntublest

Postby Client » 8th January 2011, 17:45

Multi Choice Kitwe Branch is full of Sh*t and the workers stink of sh*t.
Client

Postby Girl » 10th January 2011, 09:32

Plofessor wrote :
> Again, women with double chins, flat asses and absolutely no dress sense
> should not show attitude!

Aaaaah Plofessor you're enjoying this afterall! I don't know what made me think you guys were seriously going to murder each other. Or maybe it was serious until the people dissipated the steam and you guys are slowly fooling us into making up?

Muzungu wrote :

ploff is shoving socks in my big mouth and i washed his small mouth with toilet brush and juck. just imagine all that!
ploff knocked down, mm sitting on top of him and with one hand holding him down with the other shoving the toilet brush in his mouth. no wonder the poor guy is scared of miss m.
ploff is enjoying letting steam, just dont want to admit it. ploff dont admit that this is all a game for u will spoil my fun.

Neli you are naughty! Oh, darling that's the correct spelling OK? Not 'knotty'. Also you could just go back to the CAPS darling, that's your identity, it stopped chocking us many years ago. Hope you had a lovely weekend and satyed away from fights with Multichoice?
Girl

Postby MM » 10th January 2011, 11:19

DARLING KNOTTY GIRL,
THANKS FOR THE CORRECTION. TO BE HONEST I HAD NO IDEA HOW TO SPELL NAUGHTY.
BUT U STILL REMEIN KNOTTY GIRL. HA HA HA!
DARLING SSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!
DARLING HAD A LOVELY TIME OVER THE WEEKEND, AND I WAS HOPING WE AGREED ON SOMETHING......
MM

Postby MISS MUZUNGU » 10th January 2011, 11:37

DARLING,
ADMIN IS GOING TO KICK OUR ASSES, FOR POSTING HERE.
ADMIN,
RECONSIDER PLEASE! ONES A TOPIC IS EXHAUSTED, EVERY ONE SWITCHES TO JOKE MODE.
THATS WHAT MAKES THIS SIGHT INTERESTING.
WE KNOW WHEN TO BE SERIOUS AND WHEN TO JOKE.
LOOK AT THE FORUMS IN ZIM AND MALAWI. THEY HAVE 1 POSTING A WEEK ON A GOOD WEEK. DONT SPOIL OUT FUN OR THE SIGHT.
U HAVE ZAMBIA ON LINE WHICH IS PRIMARILY SERIOUS.
U SPICE THE SERIOUS TOPIC WITH FEW JOKES. IT IS LIKE MAKING LOVE AND NOT ONLY GROANING BUT LAUGHING AS WELL. HE HE HE!
AS U KNOW I TRIED TO DIVERT ALL THE JOKES INTO JOKE VILLE, BUT IT IS NOT HAPPENING.
SO IF U CANT BEAT THEM JOIN THEM.(THATS SERIOUS MUZUNGU ADVISE HE HE HE!)
MISS MUZUNGU

Postby Girl » 10th January 2011, 13:20

MISS MUZUNGU wrote :
> U SPICE THE SERIOUS TOPIC WITH FEW JOKES. IT IS LIKE MAKING LOVE AND NOT
> ONLY GROANING BUT LAUGHING AS WELL. HE HE HE!
>> SO IF U CANT BEAT THEM JOIN THEM.(THATS SERIOUS MUZUNGU ADVISE HE HE HE!)

Aaah darling you've given me a good lunch send-off! I'm laughing crazy! While I remain knotty YOU ARE NAUGHTY NAUGHTY!!! I love you more for reverting to the CAPS! You almost lost your identity for a while there! ..and OK ssshhhhh... I will just call you Miss Muzungu now henceforth!

Admin should just be kind and put up with us Ok, some of us are still hang-over the festive season where we did not just groan but laughed too, lol!!!

Enjoy your lunch mama, I'll be with you before you know it!
Girl

Postby MM » 10th January 2011, 13:40

DARLING KNOTTY G,
PLOFF HAS GONE VERY QUIET. WHAT DO U THINK IS THE PROBLEM? IS HE STILL AFFECTED MY MY TATTOE, OR IS SCARED I'LL POST A PIC OF IT.
HOPE HE IS NOT SICK OR AWAY.THEN I WILL START TEEEEZING BOZO OR MUNTUBLEST. (POOR BOYS).... BUT I KNOW BOZO HAS A GOOD SENCE OF HUMOUR. AFTER ALL HE IS ALMOST A MUZUNGU.
MUNTUBLEST????, I DONT KNOW? HE SOUNDS TOO SERIOUS FOR HIS OWN GOOD.
BY THE WAY GOT IT I THINK IS BACK. TRIED TO CONTACT ME ON SKYPE, BUT I WAS NOT LOGGED IN.
NOW I DONT THINK WE WILL EVER QUAREL, UNLESS WE DECIDE TO FAKE IT, SINCE WE ARE FRIENDS NOW, AND I LIKE HER A LOT... SORT OFF???? HA HA HA
MM

Postby Bamwine » 14th January 2011, 18:07

DZ folks. This one does not seem to be resting in peace. Here is my barrage of questions:

Today I called customer service about my recent problem with PVR. My PVR got 'fried'. One of my 'drives' apparently died and there was nothing they could do about it. So I bundled my PVR and brought it home. One of the guys at Kabulonga said maybe I should check in two weeks to see if they had gotten some new drives. The message from the other guy was that the thing was practically dead and there was nothing I could do about it.

My impression before was that there was a particular fee attached to the PVR use (the stop, rewind and record functions). The girl I talked to when I called customer service said this was not the case. Does any one know about this? Her explanation was that the extra fee was actually for the dual view, the second TV. Is that true? My basic argument was that if that fee existed, I did not need to pay it since I was not using any PVR functions anymore.

My other impression was that there were other NON-PVR decoders that were ACTUALLY dual view and people paid LESS subscription than for the PVR? I spent exactly 10 minutes wasting precious talk time while she consulted around. Then again she may be right? Apparently they do not supply the dual view decoders. But I thought people still had them in their homes?
Bamwine

Postby selena » 14th January 2011, 19:50

I can assure you those girls in Kabulonga dont know what they are talking about.

One time I was given two diff quotes for subscription. They need continious training. Dumb blondes they are.

I think pvr is an additional charge. Just go to manda hill and deal with a man. I would rather deal with a man @ multichoice than a woman.

Marlon should train his ladies continuously.
selena

Postby MM » 14th January 2011, 23:54

DARLING,
MY PVR ALSO GOT BUGGERED, I SEND MY WORKER WITH IT TO KABULONGA, AND THEY GAVE HIM A NEW ONE , SINCE THEY COULD NOT REPAIR IT. FREE OF CHARGE.
THEY ARE FOOLS THIS UNEDUCATED MULTY CHOICE EMPLOYEES ON THE FRONT COUNTER. I HAVE ALSO DUAL VIEW, AND I WANTED TO STOP, THE SECOND DECODER, SINCE IT HAS NEVER BEING USED WHERE IT IS.
TO ME THEY SAID TOTALLY OPPOSITE FROM WHAT THEY TOLD U. THAT EVEN IF I BRING BACK THE SMART CARD, I WILL STILL HAVE TO PAY THE EXTRA, SINCE IT APPLIES TO THE PVR ITSELF AND NOT FOR DUAL VIEWING.
SEEMS WE MIGHT NEVER KNOW SINCE EVEN MULTYCHOICE EMPLOYEE DONT KNOW.
OR MAYBE THEY ARE JUST CONDITIONED TO CROOK US AS OUT OF OUR MONEY, BY TELLING US DIFFERENT STORIES, ACCORDING TO WHAT SUITS THEM.
CONCLUSION :THEY ARE JUST AFTER OUR MONEY...SO THEY HAVE TO GET IT BY HOOK OR BY CROOK.
TRY CALLING THAT NUMBER I POSTED HERE OR THE ONE SIMON POSTED. SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN.
BUT I HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE OVER COSTING OF SERVICES. SEE MY POST HERE (No1)
BUT I AM SURE THAT U DONT NEED TO PAY PVR CHARGES, IF U ARE NOT USING A PVR. IT IS SIMPLE LOGIC.
MINE IS A PVR (DUAL VIEW????) NOT SURE, BUT HAVE 2 TVS CONNECTED TO IT.
MULTY CHOICE HAS A VERY CONFUSED SIGHT, BUT IF IT WILL DO U ANY GOOD CHECK IT UP.
I AM SURE U CAN GOOGLE IT. TRY DSTV TOO.
MM

Postby Bamwine » 16th January 2011, 06:42

I will definitely call Simon tomorrow.

MM: if it records and pauses live TV then its a PVR. Only the HD PVR - the black one, is single view. The rest, mostly silver, are dual view PVRs.

Anyway, i agree with you that they change the story to suit the situation. Unless things have changed, I used to pay a PVR access fee to be able to record, pause etc. Now that that part is dead, they are saying that the payment is for the second TV. My foot! One would think that functionality comes with the set that I already paid dearly for. I mean you paid for the hard drive right when i bought the decoder? I would understand if you were just renting these machines! Day-light robbery it is! Reminds me of when cellphones came and we had to pay silly charges.

Multichoice should be charging people for content they are providing. Otherwise, they should give us the decoders for free - like they do you MM!

Not to be sour, Simon, on the whole Multichoice has great content, and it works great. But you need to deal with these little foxes. Your customer care should learn to say, "I don't know, let me ask someone more technical".
Bamwine

Postby mm » 16th January 2011, 07:53

DARLING BAMWINE,
MINE IS THE BLACK ONE, HDPVR, AND IT IS DUAL VIEW.
WHAT GRATES MY CARROT , (HA HA HA) IS THAT THEY HAVE A SIGHT BUT THE SIGHT IS VERY USELESS FOR ZAMBIAN SUBSCRIBERS, AND THEY DONT EVEN HAVE A SECTION FOR POSTING COMPLAINTS OR QUESTIONS.
I FAILED TO PAY ON LINE TOO.
U SEE U ARE LAUGHING AT MY CAPS, BUT THEY WORK DARLING. BORROW MY CAPS, JUST THIS ONES, GO SEE SIMON, AND TELL HIM WHAT U THINK OF HIS EMPLOYEES.
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ARE TELLING U ONE THING AND ME DIFFERENT.
mm

Postby MM » 16th January 2011, 08:05

SIMON,
TELL UR SECRETARY, IF U CAN NOT, OR SOME OTHER EMPLOYEE, TO BE CHECKING DZ, EVERY DAY, AND ONES A YEAR, THE WAY U DO.
BETTER EVEN MAKE A SIGHT, DEDICATED TO ZAMBIAN SUBSCRIBERS, WHERE U ARE ABLE TO GIVE ALL THE NECESSARY EXPLANATIONS, ADVISE AND FORUM TO UR CUSTOMERS, IN ORDER TO SERVE THEM BETTER.
WE ARE IN THE 21 CENTURY NOW.
MM

Postby Simon Bota GM MultiChoice » 23rd January 2011, 17:23

There is a separate charge for xtra view ($7.50) and PVR access ($10). However, if you have a PVR and are connected to a second TV, you only pay for the PVR charge.
If the PVR or any other decoder is on warranty, we will replace free of charge depending on what the fault is and how it occurred. You have provided interesting insight of your personal experiences with my team at MultiChoice, not all bad. We have a huge customer service focus particularly in the next financial year (April 2011). I am sure that you will see a difference as my team becomes more experienced aand we try to address these shortcominsg you have highlighted.

Good day to you all!
Simon Bota GM MultiChoice

Postby mmRVICE WAS DISSCONNECTED FOR NO APPARENT REASON AGAI. » 6th March 2011, 08:58

DEAR SIMON,
THANKS FOR THE PROMPT ASSISTANCE.
DZ THANKS TOO.
YESTERDAY MY DSTV SERVICE WAS DISCONNECTED FOR NO APPARENT REASON AGAIN.
AFTER CALLING ALL THE NUMBERS I HAVE FOR DSTV (5 OF THEM) FOR 2 HRS AND FAILED I DECIDED TO USE THE PHONE MR BOTA PROVIDED, NOT REALISING THAT WAS HIS PERSONAL NUMBER.
HE WAS VERY NICE CHEERFUL AND PROMPTLY RECONNECTED MY DSTV SERVICE.
THANKS AGAIN MR BOTA.
GETTING IN TOUCH WITH UR CUSTOMER SERVICE STUFF IT IS A NIGHTMARE ESPECIALLY AFTER 17 HRS.
U NEED TO FIND A SOLUTION.
I THINK IF U MAKE A ZAMBIAN WEB SIGHT AND PEOPLE POST THEIR PROBLEM THERE, U WILL BE ABLE TO SERVE MUCH MORE CUSTOMERS AND AT A LESS COST TO THEM. (CELL PHONE CHARGES) AND WASTED TIME.
U CAN EVEN MAKE SOME TIME OF INSTANT MESSAGING SO THE PROBLEM IS SORTED IN REAL TIME.

OR JUST MAKE A PAGE FOR DSTV ZAMBIA ON FACE BOOK SO WE CAN USE THE INSTANT MESSAGING THERE.
SIMPLE:
I COULD HAVE JUST SEND U A MESSAGE:
MY DSTV ACCOUNT IS:999999999
MY NAME IS:NNNNNNNNN
I HAVE PAID MY ACCOUNT BUT MY SERVICE IS SUDDENLY DISCONNECTED.
PLEASE ASSIST.
DSTV :
MAKE SURE UR DECODER IS ON. UR SERVICE WILL BE SHORTLY RECONNECTED.
WE CAN ALL REGISTER AS FOLLOWERS/ FRIENDS AND U CAN SERVE US BETTER.

HOW CAN I CHECK IF I AM PAYING STILL FOR MY EXTRA VIEW, SINCE I DONT TRUST UR PEOPLE THERE.
THEY TOLD ME U DONT PAY ANYTHING FOR EXTRA VIEW IF U HAVE PVR.
MY ACCOUNT IS 29831033 DSTV ACCOUNT
mmRVICE WAS DISSCONNECTED FOR NO APPARENT REASON AGAI.

Previous Page Next Page

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)