Naturally I don't trust Nigerians, but I love these cops

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Naturally I don't trust Nigerians, but I love these cops

Postby African » 1st December 2018, 14:00

Dear Zambia,

Nigerians just happen to be the worst crooks on the African continent. But thieves deserve to die. No judge, no trial. And that is the only reason I give kudos to these wretched Nigerian cops. They saw thieves and they shot them to death on the spot. Justice!

BBC NEWS - AFRICA

Nigerian police say they have killed 104 gunmen in the north-western state of Zamfara, near the village of Birnin-Magaji.

Authorities say the incident followed an ambush on a police patrol convoy in a remote area where armed cattle thieves frequently attack villages, carrying out mass killings and abductions as well as stealing livestock.

Hundreds of cattle and sheep were recovered from the gunmen, several of whose camps were destroyed.

Police say one officer was killed in the violence, but some reports suggest the force suffered multiple casualties.

Clashes between farmers and nomadic herders are common in several states in Nigeria. It is a key security challenge that Nigeria's government is under pressure to resolve ahead of general elections in February.

To that end, government troops, the Nigerian air force and the police have all been deployed recently.
African

Re: Naturally I don't trust Nigerians, but I love these cops

Postby masuku » 2nd December 2018, 13:35

Thieves are predominantly scattered all over the church and the government
masuku

Re: Naturally I don't trust Nigerians, but I love these cops

Postby Civilised munthu » 6th December 2018, 03:21

I have to admit watching a criminal being slaughtered on the street like a dog, is one of life's true pleasures.

I still remember the euphoria of seeing that video of Gadaffi pulled out of a sewage pipe, beaten and a bullet put through his head. That was sweet. I swear to God
Civilised munthu

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)