I want to learn how to fly. Looking for a witch to teach me

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

I want to learn how to fly. Looking for a witch to teach me

Postby flying pupil » 4th January 2019, 08:26

Dear Zambia,

I am looking for a good and reliable witch anywhere on Zambian soil to teach me how fly.

But dear witches please listen up. I don't do brooms for the simple fact that sitting on a broom is not good for my testicles. I will only fly on a reed mat. besides if I want to take a nap during flight the mat is perfect.

Another thing all you witches, I don't mean to be critical, but flying on a dumb broom?? I'm sorry, that sounds a bit psycho to me. Doesn't your ass start to hurt after sitting on that broom for too long? damn bitches
flying pupil

Re: I want to learn how to fly. Looking for a witch to teach

Postby Guest » 5th January 2019, 12:23

[quote="flying pupil"]Dear Zambia,

I am looking for a good and reliable witch anywhere on Zambian soil to teach me how fly.

But dear witches please listen up. I don't do brooms for the simple fact that sitting on a broom is not good for my testicles. I will only fly on a reed mat. besides if I want to take a nap during flight the mat is perfect.

Another thing all you witches, I don't mean to be critical, but flying on a dumb broom?? I'm sorry, that sounds a bit psycho to me. Doesn't your ass start to hurt after sitting on that broom for too long? damn bitches[/quote]

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)