USEFUL THINGS

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

USEFUL THINGS

Postby MM » 10th January 2011, 11:23

Dear Zambia,
ADMIN I FOUND USEFUL THINGS USING GOOGLE BUT FAILED TO POST A REPLY. MAYBE U CAN JOIN THIS (APPEND) TO THE OTHER TOPIC USEFUL THINGS.
ADMIN,
UR SEARCH SUCKS! HAD TO GO TO GOGGLE TO FIND THIS TOPIC.

FOR ALL THE LADIES OUT THERE(AND RASTAS):
HAIR CONDITIONER:
THE BEST MANKWARA FOR MAKING UR HAIR HEALTHY IS VITAMIN E.
IT MAKES HAIR FLEXIBLE, SHINY, NOT TO FALL OF, AND GROW.
IF U NOTICE MOST HAIR AND SKEAN PRODUCTS CONTAIN VIT E.
GO TO CAIRO PHARMACY OR ANY OTHER PLACE WHERE THEY SALE MEDICINES FOR CHICKENS.
(DONT WORRY U WILL NOT START QUACKING.
BUY A BOTTLE OF VITAMIN E WATER (NOT OIL) SOLUTION, THAT IS USED TO PUT IN THE DRINKING WATER OF CHICKENS.
WASH UR HAIR, AND APPLY RAB SOME ON THE HAIR AND ROOTS. DO NOT RINSE.
IT DOES NOT SMELL, AND IS LIKE WATER. DO THAT EVERY TIME U WASH UR HAIR. U WILL BENEFIT MUCH IN THE LONG RAN.
IF U USE ANY OTHER CONDITIONER, RINSE IT BEFORE APPLYING THE VIT E.
ONE MORE THING I NEED TO WARN U ABOUT.
PUTTING VASELINE ON UR HAIR IS DETRIMENTAL FOR UR HAIR.WHY?:
-U HAVE NERVE ENDINGS ON THE SKIN THAT TRANSMIT MESSAGES TO THE BRAIN, THAT CONTROLS ALL ACTIVITIES IN THE BODY.
-IF UR SKIN IS COVERED IN OILY SUBSTANCE, WHAT MESSAGE IS SEND TO THE BRAIN:"TOO MUCH OIL!"
-WHAT INSTRUCTIONS DO U THINK THE BRAIN IS GOING TO SEND BACK TO THE OIL GLANDS ON UR SKIN, THAT NATURALLY LUBRICATE UR HAIR? IT WILL BE: STOP PRODUCING OIL!
NOW WHICH ONE IS BETTER FOR UR HAIR? NATURAL OILS FED TO UR HAIR FROM WITHIN, OR EXTERNALLY APPLIED VASELINE?
ESPECIALLY IF U HAVE A HAIR STILE THAT IS KEPT FOR A LONG TIME APPLYING VASELINE IT WILL MAKE IT WORSE:
BLOCKS THE PORES OF THE SKIN, COLLECTS DUST, MAKES UR PILLOW DIRTY....
IF U MUST APPLY ANY OILS TO UR HAIR, APPLY IT TO UR HAIR THE NIGHT BEFORE U WASH IT, AND THE NEXT DAY WASH UR HAIR.
MY MOTHER HAS BEAUTIFULL HAIR. IF I TELL U WHAT SHE USES U WILL LAUGH, BUT SHE SAYS IS VERY GOOD.
SHE USES USED ENGINE OIL, RUBS IT IN THE HAIR, THE NIGHT BEFORE SHE WASHES HER HAIR. MAYBE U CAN TRY.
NEXT TIME I WILL POST HOW TO MAKE A LOTION AT HOME. VERY NICE!
PLEASE POST HERE THINGS THAT CAN BENEFIT UR FRIENDS FROM DZ.Dear Zambia,
MM

Re: USEFUL THINGS

Postby admin » 11th January 2011, 07:41

MM, did you try to do a search at the Social Forum? What was the result of the search there?
admin
Site Admin

Re: USEFUL THINGS

Postby MM » 11th January 2011, 08:19

DARLING ADMIN,
U KNOTTY BOY!
HA HA HA
DARLING WHEN I POSTED USEFUL THINGS THERE WAS NO SOCIAL FORUM(JOKES LAND), I TRIED ALL KIND OF SEARCHES EVEN ADVANCED SEARCH. NOW I COULD NOT FIGURE MUCH WHERE IT SAYS CATEGORIES, IF U JUST CLICK TO SELECT IT OR WHAT? I JUST SELECTED IT.
TRIED TOO SEARCH *MUZUNGU, AND JUST MUZUNGU, IT SAYS THAT THEY ARE TOO MANY, SO IT DID NOT GIVE ME ANYTHING, SO I SEARCHED WITH GOOGLE ADV SEARCH, AND PUT DEAR ZAMBIA AS ONE OF THE FILTERS.
THATS HOW I FOUND IT, BUT FAILED TO REPLY FROM IT, THATS WHY I OPENED A NEW ONE.
DID U DISCOVER, WHICH SPAM FILTER, WAS PREVENTING THAT POST FROM GOING TROUGH THE ONE I SEND U ON SKYPE. I NARROWED IT TO THOSE 3 LINES.
DZ MEMBERS,
SOME TIME WHEN U SEE UR MESSAGE IS MARKED AS SPAM, JUST SEND IT TO ADMIN. IT IS NOT ADMIN THAT IS SPAMMING UR MESSAGE. I AM SURE THERE ARE TRIGGER WORDS THAT DO IT. IF U POST IT TO ADMIN IT IS NOT INCONVENIENCE TO HIM, IT HELPS HIM IMPROVE THE SIGHT.SO U ARE ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTING TO IMPROVE THE SIGHT. ONES A GUY CASTIGATED ME FOR INFORMING ADMIN AND ACTUALLY TOOK PRIDE IN NEVER POSTING COMPLAINTS. WE ARE HELPING ADMIN.
MM

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)