prostitution

» Topic locked   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

prostitution

Postby mwenshi mashuko in kitwe » 27th January 2011, 10:18

Dear Zambia,
what are you doing in order to reduce prostitution?, because in kitwe,la frontier night club,the barrons and cindrella,a lot of prostitution is going on,its like prostitution is very legal in Zambia,,.
please help.
mwenshi mashuko in kitwe

Re: prostitution

Postby Mashasha » 27th January 2011, 10:41

legal or not, its the only means of survival for most uneducated, orphaned, poor women, prostitution existed before you were born and it still will be there after you're gone. My simple advise to you is its not your business what other people do to their bodies, so just shut it and mind your own business!!!
Mashasha

Postby Afrokiss » 27th January 2011, 10:53

Infact if its not legal it must be legalized so that women can the have the right to work freely, pay taxes and screened of STD's for everyones protection. Ignoring this will just increase the risk of women being abused and diseases spreading like wildfire!
Afrokiss

Postby Happy Monger » 27th January 2011, 16:10

The heart of the matter of prostitution is not a few night clubs here and there... even those with jobs tend to add on their income by sleeping around with Mr Big Spender! I had this neighbour who worked as a chief secretary in one of the big companies she topped up her salary by inviting her married boss to her flat. They are both dead now (HIV victims) so you see prostitutes are not only those you see hanging around in clubs and bars with tight clothes, the top ones are quite advanced by advertising themselves all over the internet or go to expensive resturants pretending to be rich and all that when infact they go there for hunting for Mr Big Spenders.. all they need is decent clothes smell nice and small money they call " starter" the rest is just game!
Happy Monger

Postby hanene » 27th January 2011, 16:24

Dear All,
For your own information.are you aware that Prostitution is legal in Zambia?Am coming with more infor tomorrow or later tonight.READING is all that it takes.if anything,its infringing on thses people's rights when these Cops arrest them.For now.....get back to study the Laws of ZAMBIA.There is nothing thats mentioned about Prostitition.
hanene

Postby Pantu » 27th January 2011, 18:09

Honourable Hanene sir,

According to the wiki article I posted below, you sir, are a damn liar. According to this article, you are a worse liar than a lazy, shameless juvenile hyena who roams the open grasslands stealing food from baby hyenas. Yes sir.

h tee tee p colon // en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_prostitution
Pantu

Postby Nomoney Nohoney » 27th January 2011, 19:04

Yes prostitution is legal but not regulated and brothels are not allowed. There are dodgy massage parlors mushrooming up in areas like rhodes park , where instead of body massage you get handjobs, Bj's and all sorts. Cuz of this you'll find muzungus and big bosses sleeping over and waking up in shanty compounds although they have mansions in posh areas like sunningdale, kabulonga etc..
Its a shame that the police take advantage of the girls found roaming the streets, its hard enough that the girls have no protection whatsoever like in other countries where its legal and regulated they can work in safe places, mind you without them, you'll find more men abusing their own babies while their wives lay sick dying of Aids or turn to goats and 'mukolwes' to release the tension.
Nomoney Nohoney

Postby Pantu » 27th January 2011, 19:26

Nomoney Nohoney

are you claiming that the article's data is false? do your own search on the Internet and give me an article that says prostitution is legal in Zambia. Prostitution being commonplace and open does not make it legal. Me and my friends smoke ganja openly but we know it's illegal. As a matter of fact one of the people I smoke with is a policeman. We have been smoking together since the two of us were in secondary school.
Pantu

Postby Angela » 28th January 2011, 00:02

Ya I remember Lafroz and Falcon now known as the Barons chalelila nama uncles!
Angela

Postby Male Prostitute » 28th January 2011, 10:36

Prostitution by simple definition is the act or practise by either Male or Female of providing Sexual Services to another person in return for Payment. So where ever a sexual act (in any form i.e Blow Jobs, Handy Jobs and to some extent some body massage and of-course the intercourse itself) and money changes hands that will be regarded as prostitution.

In this regard prostitution is at different levels and different situations and it can even exist in married people as long as one demands a payment for the sexual services rendered.

I for one I am a working class with a good Job but hunt down for wealth single ladies for sexual pleasure, but most importantly for money.
Male Prostitute

Postby Solola » 28th January 2011, 11:23

Leave us alone you hipocrites.most of you loud mouthed chaps frequent our services @ night and pretend to be holy during the day!shaaa
Solola

Postby Sly » 28th January 2011, 15:46

Prostitution is a job taken mostly by lazy people. making money does not only require an education, its wisdom and the use of hands that God gave you. however, some do prostitution by way of choice not otherwise, so enough of exuses of not being educated, orphaned, widowed or whatsoever, moreover, to some its a hobby. its a bad 'career' and everybody knows that.
Sly

Postby ££££€€€€€$$$$$$Coochie69 » 28th January 2011, 17:23

I thank my stars that I was not born in a country where womens most inportant sensitive part of the sexual organ is not chopped off but groomed nicely and intact! We can handle 10 rounds a day or more why waste it, even better why give it away when it can be paid for? Work! What work? What for? I've got a diamond between you know where.... hehehe and the money is gooooooooooooooooood! Deutchmarks or Dollars, American Express will do nicely thank you.. let me loosen up you collar.. tell me, do you want me to do the.... cuz am I private dancer for money!!
££££€€€€€$$$$$$Coochie69

Postby MM $$& » 28th January 2011, 17:34

GOOD FOR U FOR NOW.
WHAT U HAVE BETWEEN THE LEGS IS NOT A DIAMOND. SINCE DIAMONDS ARE FOR EVER, AND URS WILL LAST FEW MORE YEARS AND THEN WHAT?

EDUCATION IS EXPENSIVE BUT IGNORANCE IS MORE EXPENCIVE.
MM $$&

Postby Social observer » 28th January 2011, 18:20

Sly

You probably speak for the majority of people who see prostitution in a negative light. But the issue of prostitution is not as simple as you have put. Lazy, education, get a job. No. There is a reason why prostitution is referred to as the world's 'oldest profession'.

In the good book itself, I don't think there is the word accountant or nurse or mechanic or computer engineer. But prostitutes even dined with God himself. Washed his feet and everything. That is how entrenched prostitution is in human history.

There are what are referred to as 'high-end' prostitutes. Highly educated, shrewd business women. There are all kinds.

And of course let us not forget the clients, mostly men. Men of every stripe. Kings, and street sweepers alike.
Social observer

Postby Womanizer » 28th January 2011, 19:02

MM yours is surely not a diamond we all know that muzungu twats are loose, only fists and horses can satistfy you. Who's saying that prostitutes are not educated? When a clever prostitute retires from being serviced she can relax just as good if not better than someone who worked for peanuts. Afterall what you have between yours is not better than a pros. Old sagging frompy cow!
Womanizer

Postby Fisi » 28th January 2011, 19:06

Womanizer

We are not racists here. Racism is as stupid as womanizing.
Fisi

Postby MM » 28th January 2011, 20:21

WOMANIZER,
IT IS OBVIOUS THAT U WERE NEVER BEEN LESS THAT A METER NEAR A WHITE WOMAN.
FOR I CAN SEE U HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THEM.
EDUCATION IS EXPENSIVE BUT IGNORANCE IS MORE EXPENSIVE.
GET EDUCATED, BY HOOK OR BY CROOK, IT WILL HELP U IN THE LONG RAN.
MM

Postby Imbwa » 28th January 2011, 20:42

For example, if womanizer had an education of any value at all, he would know that the vast majority of prostitutes operate under a pimp.

A pimp is what in philosophy we call a "necessary evil" for the prostitute's own survival. The reason for this is very obvious. The flesh trade can be very dangerous for any woman. She needs protection from the men who might want to skip without paying.

And by nature of their profession, most pimps are manipulative and controlling. Which leaves the prostitute in the s#!t hole. The many dangers of STDs is yet another risk in this business.

A prostitute who eventually retires to live comfortably is one in 10 million. The average prostitute's life is over almost as soon as it begins.

The bottom line here is that womanizer is an uneducated donkey with a foul mouth and a severe inferiority complex.
Imbwa

Postby Imbwa » 29th January 2011, 00:10

shani ba Remmy mudala. I love you too. very very much.
Imbwa

Next Page

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)