prostitution

» Topic locked   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Re: prostitution

Postby Male Prostitute » 29th January 2011, 11:49

MM and Imbwa , I can assure you that prostitution is not limited only to those poor desperate dirty girls you see on the streets in the cover of the night. Prostitution is called a professorial and it is as old as sin. There are educated and intelligent people who hold even higher positions in society but they are prostitutes. They are prostitutes not by desperation but by choice. Just like choosing to make money through music and maybe even hold a position in accounts for example.

So if you limit your scope of definition of prostitution as a career for uneducated people , oh dear you are wrong because you may even have among your educated, smart and intelligent friends of yours who you regard so highly but their prostitutes.

Prostitution just like homosexuality is real as bad as that can be to some of you but it is very real in Zambia and legalizing such will in my opinion even be to the better of all in the long run.

Womanizer big up to you, but womanizer with care. Social observer big up.

Signed: Male Prostitute
Male Prostitute

Postby Male Prostitute » 29th January 2011, 11:54

Not Proffesorial it is Profession
Male Prostitute

Postby MM » 29th January 2011, 13:50

Male Prostitute wrote :
> Not Proffesorial it is Profession OR PLOFFESSORIAL
MM

Postby Sly » 30th January 2011, 13:36

Imbwa has spoken sense and just hit remmy where it pains most. A prostitute cant even allow anyone to call her such coz they know its the cheapest and dirtiest way of making money!
Sly

Postby MM » 30th January 2011, 23:37

QUEEN B,
WHAT DOES THE B STAND FOR ? B..CH?
MAYBE THE SAME WAY BUT NOT ON THE ROAD BEHIND A TREE, OR IN A TOILET IN A BAR, THE WAY U WERE CONCEIVED.
SO DONT EVEN TRY TO COMPARE URSELF WITH SLY.
MM

Postby King » 31st January 2011, 03:26

queen b you must be a child. Or at least have the mind of a child. immature. very.
King

Postby mm » 31st January 2011, 08:05

darling king,
I I DONT THINK QB IS A CHILD. MOST PROBABLY A PRO$TITUTE TRYING TO JUSTIFY HER ACTIVITIES.
U SEE THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE, WHO CAN NOT RAISE TO THE LEVEL SOME PEOPLE ACHIEVE, FOR IT IS HARD WORK. SO WHAT THEY TRY TO DO IS BRING THEM DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL, WHICH IS EASIER, BY BAD MOUTHING THEM.
U SEE QB, U SAID: IF U ASK ME...
TRUST ME WE WOULD NOT ASK A PRO HOW SLY'S MOTHER CONCEIVED HER, AND WHAT IS A HO. FOR WE KNOW WHAT ANSWER WE WILL GET. U DONT KNOW OBVIOUSLY WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A HO AND A DECENT WOMAN.
SO U QB, A CHILD THAT DOES NOT KNOW HER FATHER, WHAT RESPECT DO U GET FOR BEING A PRO? IS IT ONLY BUNG BUNG THANK U MUM!
WERE U CONCEIVED WITH LOVE, RESPECT, CONSIDERATION, PLANNING, RESPONSIBILITY, OR U ARE A FREAK ACCIDENT, CONCEIVED IN A DRUNKEN STUPOR?
SO BY NOW U MIGHT HAVE CONCLUDED THAT SLY'S MOTHER (THE ONE CALLED A CHIP HO) GOT IN EXCHANGE FOR HER $EX MUCH MORE, THAN U DO, AND SHE GOT THINGS THAT U CAN NOT BUY FOR MONEY:TENDER LOVING, LIFE TIME COMMITMENT,KINDNESS......., WHICH U HAVE PROBABLY NEVER SEEN IN UR LIFE.
I FEEL SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRYYYYYYY FOR U!
mm

Postby Clever » 31st January 2011, 11:24

Oh oh! Who are them BITCHES who have popped up on our 'clean' site?

Diamonds between your legs? Interesting! That diamond can still operate just as well a diamond for your one man! "PHUJING MAI DEE", yuk! You are such subhuman beings! You are perverts who I can't rule out to molest children. How do you manage to stick different penises in your things everyday? How do you even feel with a penis inside of you, of a man you don't love, let alone know?

Your laziness to go to school or find a job has just enslaved you, not that you like prostitution, all your 'diamond' reasons are cheap justifications.

Same goes for you, gigolo! Like someone said right on this thread... none of you prostitutes and gigolos will have a decent ending, you will still die broke, or plain dead!!! No happiness no respect in society!
Clever

Postby Nympho » 31st January 2011, 19:28

your mama !!! You should have first written NOT if front of clever.. and just mind your own pocket so you dont end up broke yourself. Thanks!
Nympho

Postby Participant » 31st January 2011, 20:00

Pipo,, this is what I don't understand about this site. the rejections by spam have began again. For no reason. And yet all these idiotic ranting by all these sex retards like queen B and his congregation of morons are left to stand.
Participant

Postby MM » 31st January 2011, 21:27

IT SHOWS ALL AS SPAM. CAN NOT POST. ME TOO.
MM

Postby AVG Antivirus MM Edition » 31st January 2011, 22:00

Yes you too. You deserve to be flagged as spam. Continuously posting nonsense like a bot infecting the whole website.
AVG Antivirus MM Edition

Postby MM » 31st January 2011, 23:51

AVG,
WHATS WRONG WITH U?
U HAVE INJURED ONE OF UR TESTICLES OR WHAT?
U SEEM TO BE IN CONSTANT PAIN.
MM

Postby Guest » 1st February 2011, 01:26

[Recovered by Admin]

The message was:
Mr Edition,
talk to me boyi. How are you feeling today? Do you need someone to give you a big warm hug? You sound slightly off kilter.

Postby MM » 1st February 2011, 01:28

[Recovered by Admin]

DARLING,
I WAS TOLD THERE ARE HUNDRED THOUSAND SPAM A DAY RECEIVED ON DZ.
SEND UR SPAM TO ADMIN TO HELP HIM CORRECT IT ALL.
MM

Postby Guest » 1st February 2011, 01:43

[Recovered by Admin]

you should write NOT in front of CLEVER for you are really out of line and simply daft, a normal woman with intact genitals (given the chance) can spend the whole day in the bedroom whether for a price or free of charge, why do you think the west african cultures chop's off the 'engine' of the vulva (FGM) leaving them in pain and crippled for the rest of their lives? That's to controll the women from sleeping around cause 1 man cannot satisfy some of us, just like some men are nt happy with 1 woman, only men allow themselves to marry as many wives and woman have only one choice...You can slave yourself all you want with whatever job you have, Just mind your own pocket so you dont end up dying broke yourself, and dont forget that you too will die one day or the other. Thanks!

Postby Guest » 1st February 2011, 01:45

[Recovered by Admin]

wats the difference between dying broke and dying rich?
do u even feel the brokeness or richness wen ur dead?or do you say - wow,this is a phat casket they have laid me in?????

Postby Difference » 1st February 2011, 01:51

I think the main difference is in the juniors and the mini-you that you leave behind. Are they going to curse you at your funeral for leaving them no inheritance? Or are they going to cry tears of joy at your funeral when they remember the loot they are about to inherit? Big difference.
Difference

Postby banjo » 1st February 2011, 20:53

MM say whaaaaaaaat.....? on the road, behind a tree, toilet in a bar., you must be speaking for yourself Miss p!ggy. What repect are you talking about when you're here calling people names Ho! Ermm not interested in your outdoor adult activies! Its not allowed in my hood, unlike you who probably also buy young dudes to take care of your professional sexual fantasies.. go get yourself a rubber duck!!
banjo

Postby Guest » 1st February 2011, 21:04

This MM character must be something else for real. All these ba kambwangas are fantasizing about her. even sleep walking blubbering about MM all the time..

Previous Page

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)