Arcades Toilets a horror flick? Gone!

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

Arcades Toilets a horror flick? Gone!

Postby Bamwine » 4th May 2011, 09:50

Dear Zambia Admin,

I posted a complaint about the Arcades toilets and you promptly deleted it. I know that some of the responses were inappropriate, but you poured the baby with the bath water. Ya how??

Those toilets are still soooo dirty and need urgent attention for such an up market mall!! A plot around or across the mall costs at least a quarter of a million dollars partly because of the existence of the mall - and yet you get those kinds of standards right at the heart of the mall. shame.
Bamwine

Re: Arcades Toilets a horror flick? Gone!

Postby admin » 4th May 2011, 16:46

We didn't delete it, there was a file corruption; we are trying to restore. Sorry for inconvenience.

Thanks.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Bamwine » 4th May 2011, 17:07

Overstood Ba Admin.

For what its worth: a search for the same title yields almost the whole string discussion. Maybe you might want to look into that.

Thanks.
Bamwine

Postby Mashambo » 4th May 2011, 21:06

Bamwine wrote :
> Overstood Ba Admin.
>
> For what its worth: a search for the same title yields almost the whole
> string discussion. Maybe you might want to look into that.
>
> Thanks.

Naiwe ka Bamwine, That's like telling a priest to try praying to God. Or to use a more earlthy example, it's like telling a hooker to ask for money from her male clients. You are telling someone something they know better than anyone else.
Mashambo

Postby Bamwine » 5th May 2011, 08:08

Iwe kamudala kamashambo.

I thought i put a disclaimer to that right up there - unless you are blind or something - I don't know admin personally to know he or she is some sort of god who knows all.

By the way, what's the point of using metaphors and then explaining them? Its like telling a proverb and then explaining it (going by your jive).
Ya how?? Dalo dalo dalo!!
Bamwine

Postby Mashambo » 5th May 2011, 16:54

so ka Bamwine,
you are telling me that you will not admit that your "advice" was ill placed? You are hiding in this disclaimer thing of yours when you said for what it's worth. But ka mudala you remind me of those people who file frivolous lawsuits and quickly point out that it's not about the money. when someone insists it's not about the money, that's precisely what it's all about. The money!

You also seem to be an expert in metaphors. I will concede metaphors are not my expertise. So if you crack a metaphor, better not to explain it in the same breath. Ok, I got it. Thanks mudala for the tip.

If you and I ever get together for a beer, I will coach you in the diplomacy of giving advice to experts in their own field. I think that's an area you need some polishing up to do:)
Mashambo

Postby Bamwine » 5th May 2011, 17:35

Mashambo.

You sound like a nice bloke - so i must admit that if we ever got together for a drink, we might just flow.

That aside, the internet is fraught with admins who are not the same as the people who program the sites they admin over. There are things like joomla and such which are preprogrammed and which have minds of their own. Like i said, i don't know who this admin is or what expertise they have. I am not that smart.

At this point am even scared that Admin will now really cut this thread as we are way off the title.

At least irony is not completely wasted on you; as for your metaphors, i can safely conclude that you are the kind of bloke who tells a joke and then explains it. please don't do that when we hang out :) ke ke ke! Chao Mudala!
Bamwine

Postby Mashambo » 5th May 2011, 18:05

tells a joke and then explains it... he he he

You know what mudala Bamwine? if I gave you a K100 note for every time I told a joke on DZ and it flew over some other bloke's head and they got all besides themselves with rage, I'd be broke today:)

Anyway, I will wait for that beer. someday. stay well mudala.
Mashambo

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)