ZamBlogs Launched

» Reply to this Letter   or   Write a new Letter to Zambia (start new topic)

ZamBlogs Launched

Postby admin » 9th May 2011, 18:05

Dear Zambia,

We have just launched our latest website called ZAMBLOGS where various Zambians comment and blog on important issues of national interest. ZAMBLOGS will try to avoid acrimonious politics so that it will be the one refreshing place where Zambians could simply come to read about different ideas without the distractions of personal politics.

http://www.zamblogs.com
admin
Site Admin

Re: ZamBlogs Launched

Postby Guest » 9th May 2011, 18:53

That's a nice way of saying that the current website has been ruined by all the mudslinging.

Postby Muddy » 9th May 2011, 19:03

Guest,
can you swear on your mother's grave that you have never once, mud slung on DZ? Don't lie.

Anyways, back to the mud slinging. As we are still here where mud slinging is permitted, can I just ask how this new Zamblog is going to keep out MMD cadres who are experts at politicking and spinning tall tales of political propaganda?? Is it going to be an invitation only blog or are you going to be constantly deleting the demagoguery rubbish posted by MMD cadres?
Muddy

Postby Slinger » 9th May 2011, 20:04

Muddy, it's the PF cadres that need to be checked. Theirlust propaganda is hate filled. At least the MMD chaps, theirs is solely based on lust for money.

Just checked out the blog. Very sober compared to the buffoonery going on here :)
Slinger

Postby Muddy » 9th May 2011, 20:12

Slinger my dear, I agree with you that PF is not that much better. Both parties have a good sized army of semi literate, slow witted kaponyas who only answer to the most primal instincts.

But please allow me to disagree with you that if placed side by side, MMD is a hair's width more zoo-like than PF. MMD are truly animals like you wouldn't believe. I kid you not.
Muddy

Postby Girl » 9th May 2011, 21:13

Slinger wrote :
>
> Just checked out the blog. Very sober compared to the buffoonery going on
> here :)

Slinger, even DZ started out a 'sober' site, then you and I happened, with the resto them notorious boys and girls. The site's not done badly nonetheless, with the mix of seriousville and some play; MM knows better, but admin is in control.

Let us now check out the ZAMBLOGS!

Gunner for life! Rogue, where are you? You hammered Dizo's team yesterday...
Girl

Postby Rogue Trader » 9th May 2011, 22:20

Girl

We are still in a celebratory mood. Commiserations to Dizo.

Re Zamblogs, this is actually a real blog i.e one where someone writes an article to reflect their thoughts or point of view. This is a blog worth visiting when one is in a ponderous mood. When one feels the need to have a rant, DZ will always be there.
Rogue Trader

Postby Kalamiti » 9th May 2011, 22:38

Rogue Trader wrote :

> This is a blog worth
> visiting when one is in a ponderous mood. When one feels the need to have a
> rant, DZ will always be there.

Mr. Trader,
next time you cook up something to post here, please be considerate of other people. I very nearly cracked a rib and coughed up a lung from laughing too hard. You are going to kill me.
Kalamiti

Postby Janitor » 10th May 2011, 08:09

I thought Zamblogs was supposed to be a breath of fresh air. It is in some respects, but why then even have links to trashy websites such as the Zambian Watchdog? We all know how pathetic that website is.
Janitor

Postby Sam » 10th May 2011, 09:29

Janitor, there is no link to Zambian watchdog on Zamblogs. Are you dreaming or what?
Sam

Postby Manzi » 10th May 2011, 16:19

Sam, the Janitor is right. I went on ZamBlog to check it out. Quite neat actually. So I stopped to nose around and that's when I came across a link to an article on Zambian watchdog. It talked about how MMD goons are promising Zambians living abroad with pieces of land in Zambia if they convert to MMdism. I was shocked because I thought even the slow witted MMD thugs had some respect for the intelligence of Zambians living abroad, you see:)

Anyways Sam, check it out. I don't see any problem with ZamBlog having links to other sites. It's your choice if you want to go there or not.
Manzi

Postby Manzi » 10th May 2011, 16:27

Sam my friend, I think I know now why you got confused. There is no link on ZamBlog that will always take you to ZamWatchdog but they do have links to articles and some of those articles may be on ZW.

I hope this clears up the confusion. But if not, please let me know. I'll be more than glad to hold your hand and guide you through the maze of links and watchdogs and things.
Manzi

Postby Maradona » 11th May 2011, 17:34

I'm using a 3rd different name on this topic alone. It should stop immediately :)

Anyways, I want to contribute to that site. I am not eminent and I am not Zambian. Can I still submit an article dear owner of Zamblogs?
Maradona

Postby Kansimbi » 11th May 2011, 17:38

Maradona, how many beers have you had so far?
Kansimbi

Postby Mphamvu » 11th May 2011, 17:45

Kansimbi,

You assume I am drunk because I used 3 different names or because I actually harbour thoughts of contributing to Zamblogs?

Oh, this is Maradona by the way.
Mphamvu

Postby Kansimbi » 11th May 2011, 17:54

No sir, I made that assumption because you sound happy. Giddy. Delirious. Euphoric.
Kansimbi

Postby Rogue Trader » 21st May 2011, 15:05

I've a number of interesting articles on ZambianBlogs and would encourage other readers to take the time to review the various articles posted by the authors.

Whilst on the subject of blogs, there is another new Zambian blog with some interesting and well researched articles. Check out pa-nsaka.blogspot.com/
Rogue Trader

Return to Miscellaneous (Anything not covered in the other categories)